User, I am the lone locust of the apocalypse. Think of me when you look to the night sky

user, I am the lone locust of the apocalypse. Think of me when you look to the night sky.

I will.

MOLTAR

YES

Maybe not Zorak directly, but I will think of C. Martin Croker.

CLIMBING THE RUNGS OF A METAL LADDER

You see that? You sucked all the light out.

>Look, every time I move my arm, it costs the Cartoon Network forty-two bucks! MUAhahahahahahaha!

>42...

>WHAT THE HELL IS THIS CRAP?!

>AND HOW COME I'M NOT IN IT!?

>84...

>zoraks voice actor passed away in 2015
>be me
>huge SG fan
>don't hear about it until a year later

>126...

I don't think I'll ever be over it. It still doesn't feel real.
I'm a little worried about ol' george lowe. he doesn't sound so hot the few times he still does voices, and he's only 59

Does he even still do the Space Ghost voice?

how did he even die?

I mean, there hasn't been any new SG material in ages and ages, so...
The best estimate so far is that he had one of those slow heart attacks. The kind that takes a day to kill you, and in the meantime you just feel really sick. Elvis died of one of those, that's why he got onto the toilet and strained himself the rest of the way to death, there was blood pooling in his bowels
but at first it sounded like food poisoning after he went to a notoriously shitty sushi place.

I think the ATHF movie was the last time he said he'd do it

space ghost was in that? damn. i need to see that sometime.

I'm 99% sure. I think the last time the C2C gang got together was to do something with Tommy Wiseau when Adult Swim aired The Room.

I remember CN making bumpers with Brak and Zorak at one point but Brak is annoying as shit

aw man I love Brak the most, but i can see why people might not like him
it's so sad this era is over. it was.. just so big. it was there at CN's origin, it carried them through their heyday, it inspired the fuck out of homestar runner

>I remember CN making bumpers with Brak and Zorak at one point
That may have been the very short-lived Cartoon Planet revival.

That thing was fun

Yeah. I miss Adult Swims Hannah Barbara stuff.

George Lowe? More like Lowe income!
Andy Merrill? Any merit?
C. Martin Croker? More like C. Martin Croaked!

fuck off mung

I have all the Cartoon Planet songs on my iPod I listen to at work every day. Now whenever I hear Zorak say "Somebody, please kill me." at the end of Crazy Lovesick Fool it makes me sad.