TREY GOWDY ANNOUNCES CLINTON INVESTIGATION HAS RESUMED

HOLY SHIT SHES FINISHED

Questionable news link below:

americannews.com/trey-gowdy-announces-full-blown-resurrection-of-investigation-now-that-elections-are-over-she-is-finished/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3K1dmPdeVGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=x8Y4OhvjeyA
youtube.com/watch?v=0oASbNihf3w
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1478737741228.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pardon in 3, 2,...

Trey is a horrible name. Just putting that out there.

man how can gowdy be so damn rowdy?

Obama probably just told Trump it was all her and agreed to turn on her if prosecuted

Killing yourself is the only way to avoid your trial CTR. Just putting that out there.

Has James Comey had his heart attack already?

Tray "no more bribes from the Saudi's" Gowdy.

I like this guy already.

His hair looks good in this picture

They better wait to indict after Jan.

Trey "Time to Get Rowdy" Gowdy walks into house:

"Hey bitch, go get me my Diet Coke, I got work to do."

"Secretary Clinton, the current defend ant, please take a seat, I have a lot to go over and I have a plane to catch."

Face of Justice

bust her on emails, get her to squawk about foundation

Give 'em hell, Attorney General Gowdy

Gowdymind

Remind me of trump when he actually jails Hillary

Trey is literally 2nd best to Chad in terms of destroying pussy you fucking beta

Obama was probably like "I'm not saying there's evidence of her crimes in this desk drawer right here, but if I did have evidence, that's where I'd put it."

would go gay 4 gowdy

What is it in this guy that makes him seem so honest and wholesome?

He's just going to leave it to the special prosecutor. Wouldn't look good if he was involved too directly. It has to seem like they found new info or something. That's why they never closed the Foundation investigation.

THE SALT MUST FLOW!!!!!

is this photoshopped?

Because he is the rare breed of modern day politician who is elected into office for the benefit of the people's best interest rather than to be a cog in the zionist wheel and blinded by limitless shekels should he toe the line.

Damn, Trey is one handsome man! No homo.

youtu.be/3K1dmPdeVGQ

No, just high quality weed my friend.

Well, you can't really know that, but I meant just in his general appearance, physiognomy, aura, dude just looks trustworthy for some reason.

Sheeeeit. I lost

LOOK AT THESE TWO GANGSTER-ASS MOTHERFUCKERS RIGHT HERE

Gowdy for AG, Kek needs to make this happen

R O W D Y
O
W
D
Y

>botched plastic surgery

Oh hey, it's review brah.

Fucking finally.

10/10

Damn, how tall is this chicken nugget eater?

Gowdy has spoken. There will be sweet justice.

Got a more MSM source? Libtards won't believe anything but a link from one of those shitholes.

I can see that happening.

It's been long rumored that the Clintons and Obamas greatly dislike each other. Part of that was evident when Obama was "campaigning" for Hillary, but merely going through the motions and mainly speaking about himself, his favorite topic.

Since Hillary lost the election, it's a golden opportunity for him to strike back against her. She lost and has nothing to protect herself. Bill will step back and save his legacy, leaving his so-called "wife" out in the cold.

Should Obama get dragged into the investigation, Trump will give him a pardon. It'll be part of the whole "Presidents protecting Presidents" agenda. Doing so will help Trump look more favorable to black voters for the mid-term elections in 2018 and his re-election in 2020.

End results are Hillary going to jail, Trump standing against corruption, and Obama getting a free pass from that scandal.

I'm no good at fotoshop unfortunately but I'd like to see (pic related) Trey Gowdy's face + my (pic related) with the caption, "I'm here to read emails and kick ass, and I'm just gettting started with the emails".

She has to be convicted before she can be pardoned, I think.

Why is his hair so cringey?

>Gowdy says shit

Gowdy's not the FBI. Gowdy's not Trump.

Looks like we're gonna have to wait until January 20 for Trump to give Comey a pep-talk.

#HillaryForPrison

>for Trump to give Comey a pep-talk

Just two words will be spoken:

"You're fired!"

My boy

youtube.com/watch?v=x8Y4OhvjeyA
youtube.com/watch?v=0oASbNihf3w

That's actually plausible.

It's because of how much emotion he shows and his sincerity. He also has a baby face

Who is Nixon?

hillary also despises minorities, so there's that

Kek'd and check'd

If obama really did this it would be a huge redemption for him

AG Loretta Lynch will be jobless on January 21st

i can only hope trump makes an example of hillary immediately after he takes office. sending her to prison personally would send such a message.

Agreed. This coming from a "Jordan". I cringe saying my own name

Chaffetz is a pretty great guy
He doesn't destroy people under evidence like gowdy
but he does tear down their moral standing.

Trey Gowdy would make a better Attorney General than that clown Rudy.

That nigga resigned.

What more could you do to Hillary at this point? They made her waste a billion on a failed campaign and she lost all credibility during the race. She'll never live in the white house. She's probably dead inside now

But let me guess, you think Trayvon is the most beautiful name out there, correct (the record)?

IT HAS BEEN FORETOLD

That image mentions Gowdy, but I don't have one with Gowdy himself on it.

someone pls make me one :(

She won't live for another 4 years either way.

I also want to know, I got the impression he was a manlet.

how will we ever repay chaffetz and gowdy for the endless entertainment at the expense of braindead liberal niggers

fantastic

I would rather take a buckshot shell to the face than EVER be on the receiving ends of Gowdy's grilling sessions.

That man is just ruthless.

Justice finally being done, but even more so at the expense of Trump's reputation

The libs won't care about her atrocities that will earn her the indictment, just that she was a former political opponent.

So they'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Knight.

DETENTION FOR SHILLARY

she already lived in the white house

She's has probably in the range of a hundred million dollars. A lot for a public service worke-ohhh wait...

No.

Obama can't pardon everyone.

>prosecute a Clinton puppeteer
>they get revenge on Clinton
same result.

That fucking grin of his while he smiles down and grills your ass is so terrifying, he's laughing at you while alerting you of how deep of shit you're in.

>two
Lee is a traitor

It must happen.

>when he got mad at that IRS director for destroying evidence.

Was thoroughly wew ladding.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1478737741228.webm

Daniel Tosh is 6'3.

Trump has some skeletons in his closet and I think he is going to drop any aggressive pursuit against Hillary. He will do so under the guise of unity, but it's probably about burying the hatchet and not encouraging investigations into his own dealings.

what does that word even mean anymore?

>tfw we are getting more of based Gowdy and based Chaffets

5'9"/10" do you think?

I recognize the congressman from south carolina, mr Gowdy

Hillary and all her friends are going down, it'll be a bloodbath. KEK wills it

GOWDY FOR ATTORNEY GENERAL

>Trump pardoning Obama

Things that will never happen. Obama went out of his way to humiliate Trump every chance he got. Trump never forgots.

I don't think at this point people even really care about Hillary's investigation. She's fucked either way, none of their globalist donors will give two shits about her now that she lost. Putting her in "prison" aka some big room with a TV, as opposed to a hospital room aka a big room with a TV doesn't really matter anymore. The point was defeating her in the elections and it happened so she'll fall into irrelevance or get suicided for knowing too much.

damn son i'm kinda starting to feel bad for her

If I remember correctly, even Scott Foval (from the Project Veritas videos) twitted to Clinton that no one likes her and that it is over for her.

He even twitted that the anti-trump protests this week are paid and that they're using the same signs as in other protests.

>yfw his real name is Harold Watson Gowdy III

And was pardoned by Nixon. You don't have to be charged to get a pardon. Sounds ridiculous I know but it serves to release you from any crimes you may have commited.

Me too kinda, she needs to retire with the grandkid, i was only calling for indictment if she went full cersei lannister on us and stole the election.

how can you pardon someone who is still being investigated? I'm pretty sure that the president can't hand out get out of jail free cards for future use

>Trump has some skeletons in his closet and I think
Nice try sunshine, but he's just had 18 monhs of MSM digging trying to nail him on anything serious and the best they could come up with was fucking pussygate.

He's gonna finish the Clintons for good.

Trump is not the one that is going after her you retard.

a pardon from obummer would only cover her federally, she would still be prosecuted by the state, which would easily be a huge RICO case

No