He looks sad guys. Why is he sad?

He looks sad guys. Why is he sad?

THEY showed him the video that every president is shown

they told him about the ayy lmaos

I think he wanted to laugh because of White House staff

That is a look of anxiety.

t. psychologist

They showed him the truth about this world and the universe.

he won't have enough time to make big deals now

he has to stand obama's smell

he will spend 4 years in the white house with that stench

He finally realized he has to work again

That is a post of cuckery.

t. engineer

>I've Made a Huge Mistake

>This is boring
>I hate this nigger
>I just want to go Make America Great Again
>I have to wait until January

He never expected to be president.

Is that a bust of the Rev Dr Martin Luther King, Jr looking over his shoulder?

How could they position such a bust behind such a man?

I'm literally shaking right now.

They show him that on his first day of presidency inside the oval office, What happened during the meeting was the presidential dick measuring contest, where the former and current U.S presidents drop trousers and compare.

This is his face after seeing Obama's penis.

they showed him how important the petrodollar really is, that he basically has to continue Obama's foreign policy to not bankrupt America.

kek

he knows there's a bomb in the black head behind him

>autists over-analyzing facial expressions part 34054

The reddest pill.

lol you NEET faggots dont understand the real world because you never left your parents basement. No wonder we need 100 threads on why I man who cant stand another man looks this way.

he's going to actually have to learn how the world works now

This

I don't know why they keep showing just this picture. Look at all the other pics of the meeting, they are laughing and shit. One time he had resting bitch face and eveyone thinks its aliens. Smdh senpai.

He knows what must be done

Tired. He spent the last 2 years in a constant state of campaigning. All he wants to do is make America great again for everyone and people get mad at him for taking quotes out of context or using misdirection. There are riots in the street because of him and he doesn't want that. He wants people to feel proud. Not angry.

>And when Alexander looked upon the breadth of his domain, he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer

That's not the look of sadness.
That's a thousand yard stare.
He had something more powerful than a red pill: the presidential pill.
Go ask Jimmy Carter how did he take it.

He got bitten by a tiny electronic fly with tranquilizer and aids.

He saw Obongo getting comfy in one of the white house chairs and suddenly realized he'll be spending the next four years sleeping in a bed a nigger slept in.

maybe, just mayyyybe he could restore Russian-American relationships and make Russia promise to allow the petrodollar to remain dominant in exchange for Russian control over Ukraine, the Caucasus and Syria
unless Putin wraps him around his finger of course.

He just took the Oval Pill

Nice try, Obongo.

i hope he gets rid of that nigger head behind him

Seeing how terribly Obama aged really got to him.

He was campaigning like an animal, he's probably exhausted in this pic

Trump has sacrificed enough virgins to look the same for at least another 10 years

if you fail doing your job in the S.S you get waterboarded, imagine what happens if you fuck up being president.

He's ALL SMILES through 90% of that appearance.
Shills are just trying to plant the seeds of doubt that "He has no idea what he's doing".
He's been campaigning for literally months, and you actually think he never thought he'd win? Trump's never played to lose a single day in his life.

He's looking pretty low energy there.

>You're finally here Dahnald, I was waiting for you

He saw the white house is staffed by bunch fat sjws that dont even have the energy to go to the gym.

"The ayylmaos will build a wall and you will pay for it"

Why would Trump enter the race totally unaware of all the conspiracy theories?

>Aliens are real
>JFK was an inside job
>Arctic methane is being released at an exponentially increasing rate
>the US possesses super secret futuristic weapons

He's been talking about running for decades and he's had literally decades to prepare himself for whatever he'd find out. That's not to say that he wasn't told about these things, he might very well have been. It's just that for most people, having a sitting president to confirm some or all of this in private would be a shock, especially after an already exhausting week.

he found out all of those conspiracy theories were just theories. No aliens, jfk was killed by a disgruntled ex soldier acting alone, arctic methane is at the same level as it was 200 years ago and the u.s.'s futuristic weapon program is literally a catapult.

Thanks for making my sides explode.

He is now aware of all the bullshit Obama is going to try to pull. He was just trying to play nice. Trust him, he has not failed us yet. This man is genius level.

t. potato