Agents of SHIELD Livethread

>Directored by SHIELD Edition

We're back Sup Forums and its time for SPACE

5x6: "Fun & Games" (Jan 5th)
>With Daisy's life on the line, an unexpected friend attempts to rescue her.

>What else do I need to know about the show?
Agents of SHIELD is now in its fifth season.
We're not really sure what we're in for this season, except that the team will be in space, we'll be celebrating the 100th episode of the series, Clark Gregg directs the 6th episode and...Dove Cameron is in some undisclosed role.
It's also worth noting that Disney themselves had ABC renew the show...which tells me there's a particular reason we're getting this season.

>I've missed an episode!/ I have no idea whats going on but im going to post anyways!
Good news! We have a handy dandy pastebin located here:

>pastebin.com/RLge8rQH
The pastebin includes previous ep discussion, social media accounts and lots of other goodies like comic covers and shit. Check it out!

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!0GIhiTIK!EFt1GsVxzJzG7tqsegRJ0g
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Enoch_(Earth-199999)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Any good streams? The usual is buffering like a bitch.

This guy fucked Chloe Bennet.

Dude, take it to Sup Forums.

i havent seen any. I think most people are watching it live on their regular tvs

dont do this
did he really?

yes. but she broke up with him even before the trip where he made fun of a dead guy

Space Pirate Fitz incoming

Here we go!

ophelia boobies

First for inevitable Star Wars reference

apparently so I'm afraid

I want to be mad, but made props for being able to get a piece of this

>It's a Flint episode

SHE CAN'T HEAR HIM
THIS IS SAD

aw, Fitz doesn't know about the whole deaf thing

OR HILARIOUS

Anyone having connection problems?

>actually home a friday night to watch the show for once
>completely forget that it was airing
Shit, this 9 PM friday slot is so fucking terrible. Welp, already missed the first 10m so I'll check back in once the mega upload is up. Cheers.

Stop wasting screentime on characters who are going to be erased from time!

He is a martyr.

Must be your local ABC, I'm fine.

well, now he really is flint

fucking Yo-Yo

Ah actually its with posting

Oh, that.
Yeah, I've been having that for WEEKS, had to put off doing a storytime because of it.

Switch to legacy captcha, that will fix it.

remind me to never eat on Xandar

Haiti?

based howard hamlin

I was really hoping he had exploded or at least turned invisible. Are Inhumans boring yet? I sort of thought they'd fade into the background after the Hive season, but they were a part of season 4 and now 5 too.

utoh May's in trouble

Oh boy more May getting beat down.

starlord could solo them all

most of the galaxy knows about SHIELD?

Dammit Mulan you should be better than this.

I feel like Fitz is going to get into a bidding war with that one smug fucker and he will maintain his marauder cosplay by killing him because he's tired of his shit

that or smug guy is way more wealthy than Fitz and him buying Daisy will be a way to keep this storyline going

THANKS FURY

>Don't know what tacos are
The worst timeline.

It's fun to see Howard act like a big cheese.

F

he died as he lived

this is retarded, he's throwing away alot of money on the principal of respect is owed

What a waste

You could use a telepath if your trying to rule

he can't trust him

So did that "special thing" that was supposed to happen, happened yet?

Not if he sin't loyal.

this once he found out he lied to him his worth as a telepath is gone, because he wont know if he's telling the truth or making shit up

actually wouldn't it be possible that daisy' story could be correct; that she only knew of herself and simmons coming through?

kasaius is an idiot

you can't trust anything, still a shitty reason to burn a big investment like that

He's a Kree who wants approval of his father after being exiled, of course he's an idiot.

>guy named flint can move rocks

Ohhhh so that's why his name is Flint.

Fucking Earthbenders.

>mfw that looked better than the Avatar movie.

oh I thought you guys knew, he's one of the new major Inhumans from the comics, he moves rocks and makes rock armor and he'll probably end up banging Kraven's daughter one day

isn't there a inhuman flint. makes a rock body or something?

He had plenty of time to shoot Flint...

Bullshit

>Kraven
The hunter?

Yeah, I would've immediately shot him once a stone started forming

yep, his daughter is an Inhuman

>Chad Kree

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought this

jesus christ coulson

can't believe he directed this ep just to have this happen

F

Again.

damn I liked Tess

Yeah Kasaius is perfect for virgin kree.

And man another cutie dead.

I guess the Kree don't know what Jell-O is

holy shit that almost worked too except for chad kree

this seems like a retarded plan

but Kassius does seem incompetent enough to let something like this happen

plus Julie Mao gets to live for a bit longer

Good ol Simmons, quick to slitting a bitch.

Best episode of the season so far I reckon

yeah, they were so close.

If quake just attacked instead of taking the time to get to eye level they would have won.

They're getting married!

Maybe she didn't wanna risk hurting Fitz

Jemma "Let the Blue Blood Flow" Simmons

Is he really a kree then and playing Fitz?

this 20/20...

hes a skrull

No he's a Recorder, in MCU apparently this means he looks like whatever species he needs to look like

guess you missed the one after the AoS before Christmas about Chloe from Smallville's sexcult

i saw that one

LMD Ward on Earth's surface please

Dare I ask?
I already gave the remote to my little brother after forcing him to sit through AoS.

I fully endorse this notion

>plan gets everyone else by surprise
>he calmy just goes "nope bitch" and presses the button

local girl known for being a paraplegic with health problems and mental disability plots her mother's death with her boyfriend's help. turns out the health problems were made up and the girl could actually walk.

why didn't Fitz shoot him?
why didn't Jemma slit any other throats?

I think it's safe to say that the series will end with FitzSimmons wedding getting interrupted by Graviton.

Ohhhhhh that girl.

I remember when she killed her mother last year. Yeah, the mother did it for attention from the media and to make sure her daughter never left her or something.

720p TV rip uploading. Going to fuck off to watch it myself now.

mega.nz/#F!0GIhiTIK!EFt1GsVxzJzG7tqsegRJ0g

Just had to.

user, I hate you.

And I love you too.

>Spoilers on the 100th episode of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.? — Ralph
>Clark Gregg promises it will be quite the ride for long-time viewers. “Fans who hope that a 100th episode will contain something that will be a cataclysmic event or a gigantically resonate event for their feels after 100 episodes will not be disappointed,” he says. Make of that what you will.

What is going to happen?

Hit a weird error, but it's uploaded now not that anyone cares

Your uploads are how I watch the show. Then I sometimes makes webms for /wsg/.

What is Enok, he was shown as some weird alien in the shower, what the fuck is he

*Enoch

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Enoch_(Earth-199999)

Do downloads or streams often show up in these threads?

This is the first time I've actually been on Sup Forums during an episode, and usually have to scrounge up a shitty stream a few days later.

Just thought I'd ask.

Newest episode was not very good. The guy playing Kosias (kree bad guy) is a very bad actor and has way too much screen time. The script is also poorly written. The "big plan" ends up being smuggling a gun in and shooting people.

Just a mess. They need to end this story arc now and get back to Earth. The heroes have been on the run and scattered for too long now and the show is losing sight of the core concept that they are Agents.

Yeah, but she broke up with him when she realized what a loser douchebag he was. It was physical attraction, nothing more.

Quake: Destroyer of Love Interests