What's happening to him?

what's happening to him?

Other urls found in this thread:

siberiantimes.com/weird-and-wonderful/news-and-features/news/n0776-vile-images-of-tortured-pets-with-allegations-two-young-women-responsible/
sputniknews.com/russia/201610241046671076-russian-teenager-animal-cruelty/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He becomes more based by the day.

Literally Hitler did this too. I'm shaking rn

Based Putin.

That is so awesome. 100% serious. I don't think climate change is real but animal abuse is overlooked by EVERYONE

reminder

Nothing
He has always loved animals

Some say that Hitler supported animal rights because Jews hated dogs and shellfish.

Some say Vladmir Putin the Supreme Leader of Russia because Muslims hated dogs and shellfish.

What the fuck are those? Some kind of furry deer?

In Russia there's gangs of bydlo who hunt stray dogs, it's been a thing for a while now.

Putin has the best taste in dogs.

RIP Konni.

How about tougher penqlties for beqting up gay people and promoting the thought that they are pedophiles?

hes starting to give up on the whole dictatorship thing and is probably just considering ripping off his shirt, jumping on his horse and riding off to siberia

Trumps win made him happy

Making it that crazy Russians need somewhere else to vent their autist rage. Aka WW3! Thanks Drumpf!!

I think you're stuck on "Q"

he is based and always was. u just never really paid proper attention to him.

Must-have tee shirt.

People who abuse animals are usually killers in the making. Good riddance.

should be Farage on the back

Define abuse...

There was this chick in seberia who killed dogs made videos of it and put it on VK. It was a national uproar after that people stalked her and threatened to kill her ... maybe thats what pushed him.

It is decided

Someone will skill do it pls

White people love animals

You wouldn't understand

Haha Muslims hate animals, means they can fuck with the halal industry.

Omg he's literally Hitler.

>forgetting what reindeer are

December is just around the corner, user.

They are a species of kangaroo native to Russia.

There was a scandal and public outrage at two girls torturing animals in Russia.
The people were angry that the girls got to go free without any charges. (Although they were underaged as I recall)
Thats why he's pushing for tougher laws
Based

this is the results of this
siberiantimes.com/weird-and-wonderful/news-and-features/news/n0776-vile-images-of-tortured-pets-with-allegations-two-young-women-responsible/

They're best when canned

What if putin is a furry

There was an happening a month ago where a couple of daughters of Russian officials tortured puppies and got caught online.

Fag enabling pedo-predator detected.

>implying reindeer exist

This board is for people of at least 18 years of age. Fuck off underage B&

he acquired repeating integers and found KEK

praise KEK

Why would you penalize that?

I'm almost crying

wtf i love furries now

>b&
kek

He loves doggies....always loved doggies.

Now that World War 3 is off the table, it's time to Make Russia Great Again

>rentierflesch
>rentier flesch
>rentier
>flesh of the rentier
>AKA flesh of the jew

Hitler 2. While his soldiers slaughter Chechens, he protects animals.

What?

Putin has always loved animals because he is white, niggers and pakis hate animals.

Two teen cunts (bitches) took poor animals from animal shelters, tortured them to death in cruel sadistic ways and shared pics/vids on social networks.

When people found out they were predictably outraged. Of course Putin heard of it and wants to maek example of them.

daww.... so cuddly

>How about tougher penqlties for beqting up gay people and promoting the thought that they are pedophiles?
How about no? Why would you punish desirable conduct?

it is amazing

chechens are barely human, so its not a big loss anyway, for more information you can always look up how much percent of ISIS is made up of Chechens

i can only trust a leader if he like doggos, all satanics and zog suckers leaders all hates puppers, cf merkel. Only an heartless kike or a soulless mudsime can't love a cute pupper.
Thank you based Vladou

the more you think about it the more you realize Hitler wasn't so bad...

I mean think about if your country was overrun by mudslimes, shitskins, and negroids, and you really mad. So you tell your government like hey get these fucking mudslimes out. Your government says fuck off racist. So you go to the public and you say hey we need to band together to get these negroids gone, and they say fuck off you bigot racist! So you feel defeated, you do nothing. Years go by the population becomes more saturated with mudslimes, shitskins, negroids, your white women are all getting raped by the foreign scum. You can't find good employment because everywhere you go they only want to pay pennies on the dollar since all the mudslimes and shitskins are willing to work for practically nothing so they can send the money back to their home country. So you wait and wait and it continues to worsen. Finally you get sick of it and say enough is enough, you start talking to the people, and to your surprise this time they're on your side, they've had enough too. But you can't just politely ask all these mudslimes and shitskins to get lost, no they won't leave on their own, they're dug in at this point, they have jobs, families, they've integrated into society. You realize the only way to get them out is by force, and the public supports the idea. Thats the moment Hitler was born.

Humans are responsable for what they do, and most things we do do not help us survive but to give us useless pleasure.
Animals are completely innocent, some need correction but they do wrong because of their ignorance, not malicious intent

There was some daughter of a high ranking police of military that filmed herself and a friend slaughtering cats of dogs or something and the russian Sup Forums went berserk about it and meme it up.
So there you go.

good, people who abuses animals are literally subhuman

I see the arab finally caught his bride

Does that mean that Trump is a good guy?

>didnt intend

Oh look at that smug face, he intented it fair and square :D

literally nothing wrong with beating queers, in fact it should be a olympic sport

Fucking finally, I guess it was triggered by the edgy cunts that gutted puppers for their photoshoots.

:(

Based

KEK. Hitler always was a pussy. If he were alive today he'd be the one getting triggered in need of a safe space.

Those mentally ill whores should be jailed in men's prisons though.

wtf I love Putin now!!

It's probably because of those two cunts that killed cats and puppies

WHY WHAT THE FUCK

So fucking based... And this is the guy the dems and the media try to paint as a demon.

Animals where here way before us. They need our protection. Human beings are on this planet to protect it too. Cruel people aren't human.

exactly

>torturing pet rats

Fucking triggered. Fuck everything.

bullying is NOT okay

I jerk off to this every night

He'd be pulling the trigger on leafs in a safe chamber, I know that much.

based

Putin has always loved animals

>Now that Barron is moving out of the Trump Tower, he'll finally have a good doggo to play with

based

Sauce, moar? Is hot.

It's called attention whoring, women love it.

that's all I have unfortunately

>Konni
>a black bitch

lmao

Disgusting and sad.

>killing doggos

should be burned alive

BASED AF

Bad idea.
Sure, penalties for animal cruelty is good, but its only a start. Whats next? Tougher penalties for chechens abuse?

With the world saved from the threat of nuclear war by President Trump, Putin can set aside the strongman persona he was forced into by (((them))) and go back to doing what he loves: hugging puppies.

She knows this wont bring daddy back, right?

Buffy is a big dog now.

>love animals
>this makes me diamond hard

whats wrong with me

You people have no clue whats going on here.

Russia and Israel are the key.

1. All Right Wing News from Fox and Murdoch are owned by Israel. Alex Jones is owned by a PARENT company in Israel.
Nearly all Alternative News is owned by Russian Interests. Alex Jones recieves MONEY from Russian Donors, some of his highest paying donations are Russian.

2. Russia is using Trump to attempt to convince him that they don't need to be in Syria and they can fight ISIS together.
ISIS is a weapon created by the U.S. to cause chaos on Irans Borders, and in Syria. It's a Wild Lion. They don't support it, but they need it.
Assad is willing to allow the Qatar-Iran Pipeline go through. This grants absolute access to Russia to take over the Middle Easts Oil enterprise. By 2025, the American Dollar will be half of it's value without a valid Energy Standard. This give Russia the upper-hand. It's why Israel switched sides, they wanted this too happen.

3. Trump is willing to pull NATO out of the European Region. Russia will take over Ukraine controlling all it's ports. That's why they want the Ukraine. They will have a superior naval dominance in Northern Europe and easier access to intimidate the rest of Europe.

4. Israel and Iran will but heads, but under a Russian alliance, there is one path to peace between the two nations.
Iran is a Russian puppet, and Israel has just allowed Russia to vassalize Israel.
5. Russia utitlized a Culture War in the Western World to distract Westerns from the Global Hemisphere. The common person doesn't grasp Global Economics whatsoever, because they have no clue how fragile it is.

TL;DR - America was out-fucking-played. And it's thanks to Sup Forums

Nooooo not Ted Cruz :(

That's a very pretty dog.
The Shiba aint bad either.

ok, enough Sup Forums for today

Putin gave France a healthy pupper after French police lost a police doggo to terrorists.

He loves animals

Russain here.
We had a huge story on a group of teens 17-20 YO, who killed and tortured a lot of dogs and cats, and they did photos and videos of it. Russian Sup Forums called 2ch had it's own investigation which lead this bitches to custody, they are in jail now until january for further prosecution sputniknews.com/russia/201610241046671076-russian-teenager-animal-cruelty/
This is why Vlad and our community is worried about animals.
Na zdorovye comrades.
BTW. DIG UP THE FUCKING PIZZAGATE MORE, THIS IS SERIOUS STUFF

One Penny is enough