What was his fucking problem?

What was his fucking problem?

I'd be fucking pissed too if my ungreatful Comatose Wife actually fucking hated you and only went into Comatose just to escape you AND suddenly became a Meta Human after waking up using an elemental that is opposite to yours.

HIS problem??

THEY fucked with the wrong cryostasis engineer.

His dick doesn’t work anymore

DCAU Freeze?

People fucked with his machine he was using to save his wife. Then his wife gets better and leaves him. He gets mad and turns himself into a cyborg.

To never again feel a hot wind on your face, or a warm hand to hold, oh yes, he'd kill for that. Think of it, to be cut off from the entire world, and forever separated by the one person who ever cared for you, all because of some glass

Are you missing the part where she develops Pyrokenesis and goes insane.

Must have missed that episode.

Comics only

I gotta read Batman Adventures at some point.

>his wife gets better and leaves him. He gets mad and turns himself into a cyborg.
That was a shitty ret-con from Subzero's ending. Freeze knew he couldn't be with Nora, but he was happy that she at least got to live again and so he accepted his isolation.

He doesn't have tears to shed.

Explain why Freeze was even alive in the Batman Beyond Universe

I was about to post this you

>named Victor Fries (Freeze)
>worked for a jerk named Ferris Boyle (Boil)

Fate was against him from day 1

>That was a shitty ret-con
Was still a good episode & lead into Meltdown which was superb.

The cold preserves him.
The change happened in New Batman Adventures not Beyond.

No, it was really not a good episode. "Meltdown" was a decent apology, though it could have easily worked without "Cold Comfort" tainting Freeze's character arc.

Actually it was even before that. In one episode Not-Andrew Ryan begs Victor to recreate the accident so he can become immortal just like him. Its the same episode Fries discovers Nora is actually still alive

Cyborg.

And then a clone body that supposedly was free of his mutation but ended up not being so.

He didn't care

No this is the order.
> 1 - Heart of Ice
> 2 - Ep with Nora revealed to be alive & rich guy wanting to be immortal.
> 3 - Sub Zero, ends with Nora cured & Freeze trudging off into the tundra at peace.
> 4 - Ep with Freeze back to being bad after his body was destroyed.
> 5 - Meltdown.

I thought Nora only went crazy cos of the pit revival shenigans?

Didn't walt disney kidnapped him to make him inmortal like him so he can live in his tomorrow land?

It's not from Batman Adventures. That happened in the main comics.

Victor and Nora get to reunite in the Batman Adventure comics.

I actually liked the ending Arkham Knight provided us with. Nora is prematurely awakened, but in the end, is just willing to accept her death and doesn't fight it. Victor chooses to die alongside her and removes his suit. They spend their final days on their ship, drifting away from Gotham.

A bitch was one of them

HAH

>The old rich guy is still floating in that block of ice today

His condition has left him cold to your pleas of mercy

batman was the only one who cared`

Objectively the best answer

Fuck man even if it did no girl would wanna get dicked down by his cocksicle. Sad life for Victor...

I still wholeheartedly believe in love, user.
Take my energy Victor, you can do it!

Bruce never went

>"Hey, this super villain is only doing super villainy to fund his personal research to cure a disease his wife has. So I'm going to fund him so he can do his research with the best of resources at his disposal and he can stop freezing Gotham every other week. It's a win-win."

And this absolves him of his crimes how?

Never said it did and there's nothing saying he has to be a free man while doing this research. Just give him a lab at Arkham and don't let him leave.

> Just give him a lab at Arkham and don't let him leave.

About one of the worst things you can give a man in one of the worst places in Gotham

Okay, not Arkham, but some other facility outside of Gotham. Better?

He belongs in Blackgate is what I say!

I really hate that Mr Freeze was not a villain
He just wanted a revenge

His Dad was a nazi

Frigid wife, it's like making love to Popsicle.

He's cold as fuck

He was WAY too emo for his own bloody good, plus wanting everyone to feel the same lost as he had for his comatose wife.