Supergirl S3: Jesse Rath as Brainiac 5

WHY THE FUCK IS HE BLUE?!

Green would mess with the green screens

They didn't have trouble with J'onn or M'Gann

Coluians are Blue in Supergirl for some reason. I got super pissed back in season 1 and everyone made fun of me.

better question, why does he look like he's about to die?

Brainiac 8/Indigo has always been blue skinned

He looks like an Andorian that cut off his antenna and put glow beads on.

I do appreciate short Brainy though

That's a little underwhelming.

He's living in a blue world

>Saturn Girl
>Black Hair
>Black Suit

Why are they does this? Why take the color and life out of LoSH? Wasn't Supergirl supposed to have more "fun" elements and shit.

Going for his Justice League look.

That's still teal and his hair is yellow. The show is doing straight up blue.

No it's not it's very clearly blond.

> that ending

Damn, I did not expect that from Supergirl. Is this show actually good?

No.

>those costumes
Even Smallville had better costumes

lol he does look like a Andorian

Yes

It is okay. But it does get dragged through heavy relationship drama.

FATALITY

Watch your mouth, pink skin.

So what's J'onn like in the show. Does it do him justice? Is he a jobber?

Well J'onn is always a jobber. But he's usually also an excellent team dad, and he fills that roll very well on Supergirl.

So I think it does him justice.

Highlight of the show. He has got a paternal figure thing going for him, which works well. His psychic powers are, of course, nigh useless.

Post Supergirl getting her shit rekt by Reign.

In true Martian Manhunter fashion he gets to be the Superman when Superman isn't around.

Do you happen to have the little girl dressed as Supergirl actually be Jonn in disguise?

but there where no costumes

For their Legion episode there were. Granted, they were like leather biker suits, but better than Supergirls drab nothing.

ALSO MON-EL IS MARRIED TO IMRA. THAT'S SOME FUCKERY.

>MON-EL IS MARRIED TO IMRA

yeah there better be some shit they got handy to fix that because what the hell. how do you fuck up that badly.

Did they even need Imra for her powers? Why not just Shadow Lass? The motherfuckers. The evil motherfuckers.

Like that Earth-Man crap wasn't awful enough to her character.

And it's still better

Supergirl looks like she's in a coma so I assume you need someone to get in there and tinker with her head.

I feel like Mark Waid when he thought Flash made Jay evil and I keep telling myself I didn't fall for that shit and I won't fall for this.

MARTIAN OF MURDER

That head wound is so cool.

Shape changing alien. Comes to Earth. Decides to be a black guy.

Holy shit... Fox news was right. There is a war on Christmas.

It's the perfect disguise. Who would ever suspect a shapechanger would voluntarily choose an ugly middle aged black guy as its default form.

He didn't decide. He took the form of Hank Henshaw when he was assumed dead. He did this as a favor to Kara's adoptive father who was also thought killed in action. The idea was for him to fix the DEO from the inside.

whoa

>ALSO MON-EL IS MARRIED TO IMRA. THAT'S SOME FUCKERY.
They have to make SuperCorp canon somehow.

ignoring what happened last episode or truly don't know?

>doesn't trust Lena at all
>*episodes later*
>macking out with her
Makes perfect sense. /s

HAHA no

Where is the OG Brainiac? 2, 5 and 8 are all confirmed to exist.

Agreed. Poor Tasmia.

>2
Oh hell no, they can just fuck right off with that. They already fucked up hard enough with the Legion, I don't even want to think about what they'd do to Vril a friends.

... Seriously, why is Imra married to Lar? That's a special kind of retarded. I wouldn't even care that she's a brunette, but come the fuck on with this shit.

If he were green he would die

>BLUE

Green screen, much?

Same reason why Smallville Kara playing the other Coluan in S1 was blue.

>J'onn or M'Gann

Sigh.

They are literally CGI, so the actors are in front of the screen. What you're seeing on TV (e.g. green CGI aliens) aren't in front of literal green screens.

>supposed to have more "fun" elements and shit.

Not really, only a bit in S1 - you're thinking S1 Flash, Supergirl's become too strident in some respects and takes itself overly serious in others.

I like SV and, at least Irma was blond, but those three were also poorly cast, the voice acting in S-TAS did it better. And yes, those weren't even costumes - they were kinda of an impression of future fashion without really being futuristic.

This was actually well done.

And the episode where Melissa had to act like J'onn as Kara was also well done.

You would know that Indigo was always blue (that's why her name is Indigo) if you would read a comic for once.

I know they are probably all blue because of greenscreening but now her name doesn't make that much sense anymore.

>Supergirl is a feminist sho-

Is that... uh... holy shit I can't think of his name... Corbin? Metallo! Is that Metallo?

This is Metallo/Corbin, the other guy is a spare not-Metallo

That looks really good, the pulsing veins sickness looking stuff. Never watched the show but these webm's make it look like whoever is doing it gives a shit.

Why not?

Post more pictures of Lena/Supergirl.