Michael Jackson

Red pill me on this. What is the truth? Was Michael a kiddie diddler? Did he get facial reconstruction because of a mental disorder?

My gut, my instinct, critical thinking, and logical resources tell me that everything I was led to believe about Michael by the mainstream media has been a huge MKUltra brainwash to deflect attention away from the Hollywood and Washington elites who DO regularly victimize children. In fact, after having been redpilled, it's very hard for me to come with a scenario where Michael was in fact a child abuser.

What is the truth Sup Forums? Was Michael genuine?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_dECHs8AShY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tjy5RmmXb2Y
youtu.be/z8rw0i7oVAE
youtu.be/ybPQ4UpLncA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A BLACK MAN SO RED PILLED THAT HE TURNED WHITE.

Nobody knows.

You tell me.
Youtube song is censored, really made me think.

youtu.be/_dECHs8AShY

This explanation...

Actually makes sense.

>was he genuine?
i think he was but he was also MKultra's plaything. Now that they have worked out the bugs thanks to MJ's unwilling participation we can now be supplied with ((better)) and more controllable musical idols

Are these the lyrics on the album version? Are there any links on (((YouTube))) at all?

lol the sandninger at the back fucking kek

MJ was a poor soul who never got to grow up.
He was forced into a hellish nightmare of show business and his brain's neural pruning basically locked him down as a manchild, his talents as a singer and dancer made him good enough and charismatic enough to earn a living doing something that could mesh with his immature brain.

Dude was fucked over bad, but at least he got to have fun and be a badass despite the jerkoffs trying to ruin him.

No, he didn't diddle kids.

If he was really a pedophile, and he wasn't, the kids he fiddled with never came out.
Everything covered by the mainstream media was either demolished in court or never even got to that point because of how stupid their case was.
There was never any real proof about any of those cases, only suppositions and fake witnesses, but the media didn't give a shit and was dead set on destroying him because a fallen star is way more lucrative than a rising one.
Eventually he could either choose to keep getting harassed and have his tour and music destroyed, or he could settle the case and hope everything would simply tone down.
Unfortunately once he paid suddenly everyone had a kid molested and wanted trillions of reparation money.

Michael Jackson was an accentric genius made weird by childhood trauma.

He was not a kiddy fiddler or anything like that.

He named the Jew and had to be shut down.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tjy5RmmXb2Y

Why the secret rooms in "Neverland"
What about "Jesus Juice"
How his "kids" turned white even though he nigger man?

It is clear this man was not into normal women

I'm honestly not sure about the whole kiddie diddler thing, but either way I believe he was a great human being. Sweet, caring and innocent. In a way, Michael was just like a little child himself. And not in a bad way.
I think he may have liked kids way more than adults because they are still somewhat pure. Maybe (((they))) made use of that and spread rumors about him to make him scared and make him regret taking the red pill.

youtu.be/z8rw0i7oVAE

In fact, looking back on the court case and people like Macaulay Culkin, it seems like the kids they ran against him were ACTUAL victims, but not Michael's.

It's like this whole time he's been the scapegoat for Hollywood pedophilia. This is sick.

Oh shit.

Was he "our guy"?

Is that why they offed him?

He hated the mainstream media more than even Donald Trump did.

The media made him into a child molester, even when everyone else knew he wasnt

He was a proponent of all lives matter considering his Black or White.

The bifgest redpill you need is to listen to his "Blood on the Dancefloor" songs and stuff he made after "Dangerous"

Also, watch this video. This is a real video from Michael Jackson HIMSELF. People took it as anti-semetic and as idol worship.

youtu.be/ybPQ4UpLncA

>Was Michael a kiddie diddler?

He got way too close to kids that weren't his.

His mind was fucked up from show business.

I respect his music, but he was a weird guy.

He was branded as an anti semite by the adl which is pretty much all you need to know.

Welp, that's it, I'm sold.

Thanks, Sup Forums!

In other words, he was a freedom-loving patriot.

Thanks, user!

GET IN HERE, SPAIN IS BANNING THE MEMES!!!!!

He had ENS as a result of a turbinate reduction during a botched surgery. I seriously feel sorry for the guy because that is an awful thing to live with.