Good luck faggots

Haha, you right wing faggots are in for a rude awakening. It's easy as shit to get an authoritarian nationalist elected when he's running against one of the most unliked politicians since the Bush Administration but it looks like you faggots forgot the riots and protests during Bush. Obama alleviated some of the anger of the left but it's coming right back.
Look at Portland, Trump protesters joined up with anarchists and communists and fucked shit up. The extreme left hates government, more than the right, especially big government that subverts personal rights. Meanwhile you cousin fucking rednecks are willing to spread your asses for government protection from the big bad Muslims and Mexicans. You guys brag about owning all these guns but are cowards. You get scared of Muslims halfway around the world so you turn to fascism like a bunch of government cucked cowards.
The left has guns too, as well as bug out spots, pipe and car bombs etc. Authoritarian nationalism is only popular with the retards on this site and neo Nazis. Once Trump starts attempting to repeal Roe vs Wade, marriage equality and institutes stop and frisk nationwide, the left will eviscerate the right..
Gotta be honest, I was sad when I learned Trump got elected because it represented a path that I didn't think America would ever go down but all these protests made me feel better. I haven't felt the need to fight government since the Bush administration, when hundreds of thousands of the left across the US protested the Iraq war(which you faggot righties supported). The left knows how to protest and fight for their rights. All you righties know how to do is cuck yourselves to a government and stick your dicks in your guns, you pussified faggots.
Memes and Kek can't save you faggots from the left if you fuck with the rights they worked hard to gain.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2016/11/10/boss-tells-pro-trump-employees-to-resign.html
twitter.com/search?q=grubhub&ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^search
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Obama alleviated some of the anger of the left but it's coming right back
you mean supported #blm when they were killing eachother and others for no reason at all, beside being racist themselves?

he is extremely divisive

Fuck off CTR faggot. You're off Killary's payroll now, no need to shill.

Man, haven't seen bait of this low quality in months.

Yah right. You spineless faggots are only mobilizing bc soros PAYS you to. You chickenshits are going to be judged traitors if you do anything other than peaceful protest. Remember, you're acting out against your president, obama, not trump you dumb fuck. Trump won't officially take office until 01/01

You call those snowflake spray painting and lighting newspaper bins on fire "fucking shit up?"

You have no clue what would have happened if Mrs Clinton would have won....

We would have shown you what "fucking shit up" really looks like little boy.

>anarchist joined
>fucked shit up
therefore creatin riots which invalids the protest and becomes criminals

get rekt learn to protest so much for "democracy" fucking apes

is this a real post? I guess Soros is paying overtime

Do you even know what fascism is and how it works, you autist?

>did literally nothing but march around playing dress-up
>fucked shit up

kys
sincerely,
america

oh no some liberals are going to protest for a bit until their professors tell them exams are back on

WHAT HAVE WE DONE!?

Your assuming that all the things the liberals told you he would do is true. The fact is he won't do half of the crap you think he will and wont be able to do about a quarter of the things you think he would do. The president has very limited power even if he had a congress that trusted him fully. The truth is Trump was a liberal for more years than he was a conservative and congress will be doing their best to keep him in check. So in 4 years people will look back and see a working economy with more jobs and better financial security because the republicans will be able to make the economic changes they want.. You will be amazed how complacent people will be when they have extra spending cash and financial security.

>The left hates big government....
lol get real. I'm glad to be north of portland, you can hear their crying and wailing mmmm it helps me sleep at night.

They aren't fucking my shit up. They're actually fucking their own shit up. They're rioting in liberal cities they have to live their. Its like a spoiled brat who breaks his toys because mommy and daddy wouldn't let them have an ice cream.

I can't wait

>An army of niggers and dykes

Same, we're gonna drag you into the street beat the fuck out of your while your family watches you bleed to death.

The battle is won but the war rages on

“I absolutely reject the nationalist, anti-immigrant and hateful politics of Donald Trump and will work to shield our community from this movement as best as I can,” Maloney wrote about Trump’s supporters.

rev up those socks
You know what to do faggots
I hope grubhub isn't DDoSed into the stone age

Has nobody yet noticed
>1 post by this ID

And where are you?

I'm in washington. Waiting for it to happen. I never see niggers doing their little ape dances in the streets burning things. Know why? Because in washington I've the right to shoot your head off and then call the police and tell them I did if you do it.

Now, again, where are you?

If i lived in US i would have waited for a commie fags chimpout so much, with my rifle ready. Too bad they can only screech about how offended they are.

Obama is a fascist too cuck

Yeah Yeah, anyone who disagrees with you must be getting paid. Great retort.
How bout this. I'll let you know what Soros is paying me when you let me know what David Duke is paying you, does shilling for fascism automatically make you a Grand Wizard?

>You call those snowflake spray painting and lighting newspaper bins on fire "fucking shit up?"

You forgot about the several cars on fire and the police labeling it a riot. I agree, it was nothing like the WTO protests in Seattle, but it's a promising start.

>You have no clue what would have happened if Mrs Clinton would have won....

Sure I do. You redneck faggots would have kept posting your men's rights, homophobia, xenophobic memes for 6 months before you calmed down. Clinton is a big government neoconservative, which is exactly how you faggot cuckservatives like it. You guys would have fell in line. No where near as dangerous as a potential Fascist government, which is what the people are protesting now.

>We would have shown you what "fucking shit up" really looks like little boy

No you wouldn't have. Maybe a few lone gunmen situations in schools or movie theaters but no more than that. Cuckservatives and righties don't know how to protest a government outside memes. You guys never fight it, like at all. Even the tea party was a bunch of angry drunk rednecks sitting in lawn chairs.

Then go knock on some fascist doors and get the purge started then tough guy.

You'll have trouble doing that with bullets being stuck in you.
Hope he doesn't have a 20mm 'rifle', those don't exactly lewve behind a body part.
Tell the communists communism doesn't work.
Source being, a Russian who doesn't hate USSR and actually likes it for the achievements.

>Gotta be honest, I was sad when I learned Trump got elected because it represented a path that I didn't think America would ever go down but all these protests made me feel better.
So this is what they're paying you to say now. I'll consider the record corrected.

>authoritarianism
>fascism
>Trump

What a delusional fag, kys

This site is ONLY for 18+

80% OF MILITARY VOTED TRUMP AND PURE REPUBLICAN TICKET

GOOD LUCK TO YOU C U CK S YOU WILL BE MOWED THE FUCK DOWN, YOU WANT CIVIL WAR COME FUCKING GET IT

SAY IT WITH ME

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
LORD OF AMERICA
MAY HE GET 5 TERMS IN OFFICES LOL

Just wait until the trump supporters go out and protest too. Except instead of signs they will have guns.
Faggot.

You forgot. The more you riot, the more the people don't like you.

You guys attacked us for years and we fought back, you now all pissy that you got hit.

>you faggots

I hated bush you dumbass libcuck

Kill yourself

Hahaha you're so fucking stupid, trump probably isn't even really religious

>forgot the riots and protests during Bush
No I didn't. I Lived in the heart of it and went to a highly libtarded school.
No biggie. You guys are pussies.

If she was one of the most unliked why didn't you faggots do something about it? Instead you let her con her way through the primaries. You made your bed, now lay in it.

>fag anarchists smash windows in a protest-zone de facto granted to them by lenience in policing
>GOODNIGHT RIGHT SIDE WE REVOLUTIONARIES NOW PLAYED RIGHT INTO OUR HANDS NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF

lol you're actually convinced that the rascal scooter part of the Trump coalition is the only part you have to worry about

Christ I wish I was paid, after all my posting.

Nigga David Duke is so broke he has to pander to Autistic NEET Pol users to gain traction for his supporters.

Pic related is David Duke.

>mfw

Who's having the impotent power fantasy now, faggot?

There were no riots when Bush got elected, you are showing your age. The media made jokes and people had jobs.

Lol, k fuccboi.

The world would be a better place if you just offed yourself right now.

>the left tries to intimidate the group of people they slander as gun-toting lunatics

Good luck.

Lel little commies numales and women 'rioting' hahaha Shooshoo little boy maybe you should ask antifa what happens when you try to fight real men.

look at them, are any of them over 25, have they even voted before, have any of them held down a job for 3 consecutive years?

Also Im pretty sure thats Knoxville on the bottom right!

>Fascist
Still better than antihuman globalist kike slavepen known as communism.

CTR, you aren't going to do anything. Stop larping.

>p-please stop shilling, I'm scared

Nice V For Vendetta role-playing, fag

Where do you live man?

>numales, soft people that cry and need safe spaces about any single "microaggression"
>doing anything against opposition w/ superior arms and means of fighting
You are joking right? There is no such thing as a tough "left" anymore, it's been taken over by identity politics and soft cunts that can't take exams because an election didn't go their way. But by any means(mr fbi agent) please try it, I assure you it wouldn't last long.

Spoken like a true faggot. Go ahead and burn your liberal shitholes to the ground, we don't fucking care. And if you have the balls to bring the fight to us, you will be fucking sorry.

>Clinton is a big government neoconservative
>implying the majority of Sup Forumslacks aren't white identitarians who only care about social issues

One gunshot and they all scatter and cry. Born and raised in Bay Area; lefty faggots can suck my dick

>Look at Portland
>Trump protesters joined up with anarchists and communists and fucked shit up
Yes. Fuck up Portland. That will show the Trump voters who's boss.

Why don't you '''fuck up''' San Fran, LA, Jew York and all the other cities cucked enough to vote blue.

I'll just leave this here...

The hypocrisy of leftist right now has just show the true face for the whole world, really, all the normies must know about wiki leaks e-mails or rather it's content explained as interesting, easy and quick to understand as it can be. Make it happen Sup Forums, please make them realize they were wrong all the time, don't waste this chance. (reposting in this thread same comment as in another one)

The battle is won but the war rages on

“I absolutely reject the nationalist, anti-immigrant and hateful politics of Donald Trump and will work to shield our community from this movement as best as I can,” Maloney wrote about Trump’s supporters.

rev up those socks
You know what to do faggots
I hope grubhub isn't DDoSed into the stone age
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

No one has to pay me anything I'm more ready than I've ever been to fuck shit up.

Ready to use the same rhetoric the alt right uses to militarize the left. All you redneck bigot fucks are in big trouble.

Stop being fucking edgy. I literally fought that no one did that here anymore.

>"Capitalism must go!"
>Everyone with their phones out sharing on normiebook
What is wrong with this people?

All part of Madame's plan. Drumpfkins are already scared to wear their stupid little hats.

>he thinks Dump has an legitimacy without the popular vote

Face it Drumpfkins, you're meme-boy is on his way on. Take a close look; it's January 20th.

There's a reason jails were built. Lock them up!

Then do it instead of talking tough on 4chinz. You certainly aren't fucking shit up right now.

I remember everyone laughing at the Bush protestors.

Trickle down economics don't work. When will you learn?

>I'm more ready than I've ever been to fuck shit up.

It's going to be ok, buddy. But, hey, thanks you and all your leftist pals for proving the case for Trump on live TV every night.

>Democracy is good only if my side wins

You are an idiot.

>Rioting in a city/state that overwhelming voted for Clinton destroys your credibility

Anyone who saw these protest/riots in Portland last night are mostly fed up with it. How can you destroy a community that supported you? You deny yourself credibility and alienate yourself from winning the population over to your side.

Keep rioting, please, you are just bringing people over to our side, so when the "big bad government" brings down the hammer, the majority of people will support it.

Also, you have never seen what happens when the right is activated, last night was kids play compared to what a squad of trump vets could do to the city.

So Mr. "anarchist, communist, progressive, leftist" Le edgy shill faggot, keep doing what you are doing. Can't wait to put my 5 years of CQC skills back into action. I will stack the degenerate bodies of these goys and create a stairway to heaven.

Shut the fuck up.
Seriously, you wanted real change, is that right? You wanted to have a change in the country right?
Then why the fuck are you supporting the political spectrum that has changed absolutely nothing for years and grew an opinion around the media that it's all lies whatever they say?
Ask 10 random people in the street this simple question:
Does the media lie, do you think? Answer ''yes'' or ''no''.
Then go searching trough the e-mails, see for yourself, look on Sup Forums as everything is clearly summarized, please don't be biased, just like media narrative that makes fools out of people.
Do you really think it's fun for anyone to see and practice violence on their fellow countrymen or for anyone for that matter? Did Trump promote violence? Were you ever watching his rallies not in the TV where they could have been altered?
Please use your own head for a while and understand this metaphor, if you want to make things go right, you don't turn left at little angle. Stop the violence and give it time.

You, dear sir, are a cuck.

No one ever riots in my town. I'll never experience a happening in person. Why did I have to make enough money to live in an all white, conservative neighborhood with high property values?

the left are all lesbians that wouldn't start a fire incase it burned down a tree or a small animal,
they cant even handle words let alone a war

Why should the right be scared of you limp-dicked faggots? What are you going to do? Literally shake at them?

By 'fuck shit up' you mean sit in a quiet room and cry into your play-doh right?

Independent who isn't on any extreme here. I do feel like though if they throught neoliberals (who to be honest weren't really that liberal they were somewhat right) were "Crazy liberals" they are gonna be really pissed off when the actual crazy liberals eventually get into power. I just don't see the demographics and things pointing to the crazy right lasting too much longer because a lot of them are dying off. Almost like a last hurrah for them. Maybe I'm wrong. I really just wish we could all be more compromising and things because this division is going to destroy us.

>being scared of leftists

Top lel

Here's your (You)

God I hope these leftist vermin try getting violent. We could finally have an excuse to purge them from the country.

>scared of low t numales, women and 85 iq niggers

LMAO

The best part is the more people commit felonies the less dem voters for 2020. Do it burn your own left cities to the ground. Your doing exactly what pushed trump into office and creating more supporters while eliminating your radical voter base. Gg no re.

You know what it comes down to?

You left wing fucks dont work.You are 99% leeches.You all want the easy life, day dreaming about Hollywood, while your pet immigrants do the actual hard graft. You are only marginally better than slave owners.

It would be just great if we could divide the nations. Put you left wing liberal arseholes in one area, the rest of us in another. Watch as you lazy pricks turn your areas into shitholes, while we build and progress.

Without you dicks dragging everything down we would reach the stars. Meanwhile you fucked in the head hypocrites would be struggling to retain the technology of fire.

All I see are a bunch of weak, effeminate, disoriented cucks and sluts with the odd dindu and cholo.

Newsflash: the right owns all the guns in America

Holy fuck dem bantz

>rights they worked hard to gain
>worked hard
K bud

>implying leftist protests accomplish shit
they'll go home once they get their cool Instagram photos and let everyone know how #revolutionary they are

This is the kind of rhetoric I really hate. "Throw out and or kill everyone you might disagree with"

Eventually it's just going to be everyone vs everyone and each person alone because nobody agrees with another person 100 percent. This aint the hunger games you can't throw everybody in a dome to kill each other.

WAHHHH I DIDN'T GET WHAT I WANTED
MY OPINION MATTERS WAHHH

Savage
Fucking hell wikileaks well said

>wow you can't make us leave if we hate you

Think again faggot.

>portland
oh man I'm really scared. All those yuppies blowing up their own boutiques and cafes

Ah yes this little "protest" of yours.

Listen, shill, I'm going to educate you on us (meaning the right, alt right, etc). You claim that it's the left that knows how to 'fight government' and that the right just 'sits home and takes it'.

okay.

Since you're a child, very likely a millennial, I expect that kind of ignorance from you. You've only been around for 3 or 4 election cycles, you've only ever seen what ''''they'''' want you to see via media, you only know what '''''they''''' want you to know via '''''''''''''''''''''''''public education''''''''''''''''''''''. The left seems to be more active, more striking, because they don't give a fuck about anything. Now understand, this isn't implying that they're some kind of 'unstoppable force' by any means, no. What I mean is that you're a bunch of selfish, self centered, pandering, virtue signaling, crybaby, entitled, CRIMINALS who will flout the law if they're in a big enough crowd because they know they will get away with it. (aka chimping out) Subsequently this is why so many niggers and spics are liberal, it fits their personality profile.

So when you children and mental defectives don't get your way, you whine, you scream, you have very visible breakdowns and histrionics, and you go around committing crimes. You're criminals, it's a mental illness and why you should all be rounded up and shipped out of the country with the illegal spics and every single fucking mudslime.

Now the right, oh yeah we lose and sometimes (obama) we lose BIG. But the thing about the right that the left DOES NOT have, we believe in the system. The left only sees the system as a tool to manipulate in order to get their way, the right sees it as the founding fathers saw it : a system to protect our rights and prevent tyranny. And as such, we tend to trust in the process... EVEN WHEN IT DOESN'T GO OUR WAY (Hint: pay attention to this).

continued.

I don't like radical leftism either dumbass.

If you facilitate it you're as bad as them and will be treaded as a traitor.

that's a whole lot of butthurt

Then leave your blue safe space and go to a red county and fuck some shit up there

It's fucking hilarious to me that the libtards kept mocking Trump as a reality tv star who was just a dumb bigot and laughed at him. Mocking his supporters as equally uneducated "they know not what they do" types. Now he won and they switch up their talk - saying he's some kind of evil genius mastermind that's going to install himself as some kind of fascist dictator and send them all to camps.

(irony)

Capitalism must go!!!

(sent from my capitalist phone)

tl:dr

OP is faggot; no (you).

>It's easy as shit to get an authoritarian nationalist elected when he's running against one of the most unliked politicians

It was actually extremely hard to meme our way through a machinery of paid media, faked polls, around-the-clock shilling, etc all over the internet

lmao these niggers want to get lynched.

Lookout everyone Portland has a baseball bat. They are going to march in the streets until the police tell them to go home. Rumor has it some of them are planning to flip off the cops tomorrow night.