What can an indian guy do to not look Muslim?

Im an American born Indian and am worried about the hate crimes that spiked after Brexit and am worried the whities will come after me.

How do I scream "not a sand nigger" in my appearance? If yall didnt know, indians hate muslims more than rednecks do because they do more shit in india than in the US.

Other urls found in this thread:

dawn.com/news/1168181
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2538520/Urine-drinking-Hindu-cult-believes-warm-cup-sunrise-straight-virgin-cow-heals-cancer-followers-queuing-try-it.html
youtube.com/watch?v=CdYaGLbtrN0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

be clean shaven. Muslims without unkempt facial hair are a rarity on par with a canadian who is proud to be white.

Trust me we know the difference but we just don't care

Leave America currynigger.

- dress Goth
- dress punk
- long hair
- short hair
- no beard or moustache... shave
- baseball cap

Wear a MAGA hat. Liberals can't attack you, everyone else loves you.

grow out your hair but wear a pony tail or some douchebag hipster cut.

Tilak laga le chutiye

shave. and if people start giving you weird looks take off your pants and poo on the street to assure them of your identity.

Work at 7/11

Indian muslims are way more dirty and stinky than other Indians, try bathing, shaving and never wear caps.

Those hate crimes were hoaxes you dumbtard, just like the 'I got assaulted/raped/called nigger by Trump supporters' shit that's going on now.

Other than that don't have a beard, hell, maybe wear a Cross necklace, tell people you're christian if you want to go that extra step.

No beard
Dress western
wear a cross

this

wear a maga hat

>move back to india
problem solved

Be clean shaven, and wear western clothing. Don't wear a turban.

But to be safe, get a MAGA hat or pin or something.

Just wear a shirt that says "Not a sand nigger".

Don't wear shitty frankincense and musk cologne. Muslims dudes always wear that gross ass shit.

Exercise your 2a rights.

Or wear an American flag pin, MAGA hat or American flag turban if you're some sort of noguns pussy.

This

Get armed, because in the end your safety is your responsibility

this or wear something patriotic

They didn't spike after brexit, it's just media shilling. They increased through a specific reporting tool that was being advertised on SJW websites after the vote.

wear a trump hat

Wear poo-in-loo clothes. Indians don't look like Muslims.

Also, we can usually smell you guys. You smell like curry is coming out of your pores and you shamefully hide it with bad cologne. It makes us say "Oh, that guy's a poo. Okay."

Go back to India?

Swastika tattoo

GUYS DON'T FALL FOR THIS TRAP, HE IS A SAND NIGGER LOOKING TO GO INCOGNITO

Red dot on forehead, its the only way.

t. sand nigger trying to look India.

When i was in the UK, i know people who claimed to be India but were originally from Pakistan/Bangladesh.

>i like the red dot

There are no hate crimes. Against brown people and gays. These are orchestrated to rile up the public to dive into a civil war.

There are hate crimes against Trump supporters though.

If you want to be shure wear a shirt depicting General Custer in a heroic pose

>be short
>clean shaven
>short haircut
>wear western clothing, look smart
>tame your eyebrows: no monobrow
>tshirts with depictions of humans on them bc haram
>red dot
>avoid bling if you wear a watch
>avoid jewellery like rings on pinkie
>no sneakers

No one with a brain will attack you. If they attack you they're mentally retarded.

Wear a cross.

You couod try paint yourself white. Spray much perfume on yourself to get rid of the stench of curry and poo.

Or stick a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger because you'll only ever be a poonigger and nobody needs or wants you or any of your kind alive.

Dot on the forehead.

There is no way for you, unfortunately. You are a shitskin faggot. You were born one and you will die as a piece of brown shit. How do you feel when you look at the mirror and see a monkey there? Do you feel ashamed?
You will always be Pajeet to them. Me too as well. Didn't you see tons of shitty jokes about poles(toilet cleaning), russians, ukrainians?
The only option in your current predicament is to change your skin like Michael Jackson did and change your last name, and never mention any info about your parents and past at all, and maybe then they will accept you.
White males in the usa very often bully other white males just because they can lol. Why do you think anybody would give a single fuck about another noname sandnigger? You will always be a monkey, remember that.

have a mustache and no beard idiot.

Muslims are allergic to big moustaches

Move back to the res
Otherwise how the fuck will you be mistaken for sand nigger unless you are sand nigger? Carry a fucking gun

Get a gun. If a white racist attacks you then you can legally kill him.

stupid indian nigger.

American flag T-shit. Trump hat.

Indian here, grow out a ponytail, shaving would help but I'm a weak chinned faggot so I keep the facial hair, but yeah ponytail

dot on forehead, it'll confuse the snipers

Or maybe we should go back to our own countries and let these white dogs get taken over by libs and mudslimes

lol whatever Albanian

Get some proper fashion and accessories

wear anime related clothes, muslims are too primitive to understand superior cultures

Do an Indian accent and that head bobbing thing plus make sure you are secreting cumin from your armpits but i think that is genetic.

haha
fuck you

> rise in hate crimes after brexit

Literally disproved endlessly. Even if hate crimes finally rose it would only be deserving due to attacks the other way.

wear a microsoft or oracle t-shirt

They robbed and killed this guy

sadak pe hagna chalu kar de

Muslims shave moustach and grow beard, do the opposite. And make your wife wear a dot in her forehead between her eyes + mini skirt.

MAGA HAT, unless you've got really nice hair, then MAGA shirt or bumper sticker.

You'll be fine.

Cubans, Indians, and the Amish all get a pass now.

smell pooey

kek, a paki on a thread on how to look India as i said before -

Wear a Trump MAGA hat assuming you're not a sikh.

indians defecate in public,pakis don't

1. indians, Sikhs need to differentiate themselves. For example, everyone Knows Cubans votes differently than other Lainos.
2. After 911 some dumbfucks were attacking Sikh temples, because they couldn't differenciate them from the Saudis that smashed in the WTC.

Ps: American Muslims would win by clearly differentiaties themselves with other anti-american Muslim sects worldwide.

You need a mustache and a funny accent.
Problem solved.

47% of your entire population does that.

dawn.com/news/1168181

Go back to india

Wear any non-muslim religious symbol.

you guys do this too
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2538520/Urine-drinking-Hindu-cult-believes-warm-cup-sunrise-straight-virgin-cow-heals-cancer-followers-queuing-try-it.html

Literally walk around with a decapitated Muslims head and anytime someone calls you ISIS just show them the head and say Deus Vult brother

Be based and friendly

Be a big blue Ganesh.
Poo in street.
Don't wipe with the left hand.

You guys are both shit tier literally

We can tell.

If you're worried about older folks who are rather lazy in their racism, you'd be best off talking with a ridiculous accent and talking a lot about computers and 8 armed elephants.

So are you, future non-existing country.

He's Belorussian, are Indians too stupid to tell flags?

Guess they're too busy shitting in the streets.

could you imagine being a paki? can you imagine who you must have pissed off in a previous life to be spawned into such a miserable existence? sure, indians may need some potty and general hygeine training, but there is nothing redeemable about being a paki

hut really, what are we gonna do about the klingon empire?

youtube.com/watch?v=CdYaGLbtrN0

Dressing sharp, having no beard, wearing some type of religious non muslim necklace if youre into that kind of thing

American flag anything. Hat, shirt, pin. Hell a cowboy hat would work.
Basically just assimilate

Pakis marry their first cousins

but never had any problem telling them apart, they don't look the same.

>tfw half indian half english
I didnt ask for these feels

so do indians
infact,the us is the only country with prohibitions on first cousin marriages