Marvelfag here. What was up with the 3 Jokers thing?

Marvelfag here. What was up with the 3 Jokers thing?

We don't know.

We don't know.

A loose end left by Johns

God fucking damn, I hate the instant gratification bullshit society has now. How about you fucking wait and find out when they want to tell you instead of being a fucking ADHD and wanting a rushed job just so you can feel good for two seconds and move on to something else

All he had to ask was “Who are the 3 jokers’ names?”

Easy there Triggered Tracy, all I did was answer OP's question and said it was a loose end that hasn't been answered yet. You got issues pal

On a related note, do we know why Batman had Snyder's Joker locked up in his cave at the beginning of Metal?

Groucho, Hardy, and Moe

1 less joker to keep tabs on?

one of them died in war of jokes and riddles

This is not at all true.

I like Johns but he's prone to doing this.

Sex slave.

I dunno how Johns hasn't become the dude who's know to set up a bunch of shit and never deliver. He does it so much it's just funny now

It was 3 ducking years ago and even if we havent had an answer yet we also havent even had an aknowlegement or any progress on it at all. Its not about instant gratification, its about shit writing.

The comedian is the 2nd joker

What ever happened to Duke?

HA no.

$0.25 has been deposited to your Warner Bros. account

Because people apply that to Bendis instead and lord knows, we can't have two comic writers known for doing the same shitty things. Then we'd get them confused

Unresolved plot threads aren't seen as bad as anything. It just makes the arc weaker in retrospect because it feels unfinished.

Clashing continuity and butchering characters are worse. I know people like to attribute that to Johns as well but it's nowhere near as bad as Bendis.

DC here.
Joker isn't a real human bean, therefore he doesn't have a name. Every time Joker dies Gotham shits a new one.

Because it's the nature of comics. There's plenty of writers that plant seeds in stories that they never get around to tackling. Johns just gets a lot of shit because he's higher profile and Sup Forums likes to meme things into the ground.

Think about the amount of shit Claremont left unanswered on X-Men or Levitz on LOSH.

The difference is that neither od them the President and CCO of the company they were doing stories for. The guy literally runs the company and the continuity; there's not reason why he can't have somebody there finish his plot threads.

Than God no one's working as DC is actually stupid enough to think that's anywhere near a good idea.

If this was the silver age you would see a literal pale green haired baby fall out of a sewage pipe or something

I think I saw it implied somewhere we would be getting an answer to that in Doomsday Clock? Could be wrong though.

but it has been acknowledged, there have been several issues after that when you see Batman researching it and thinking about the 3 jokers.
Have you been speedreading user? go back to the start of Rebirth, read better.

Jack Napier
Johny Charisma
Alfred Pennyworth

No, in the Silver Age, they'd just have him beaten "for now" and not some stupid edgy shit about how "The Joker is the embodiment of Gothom/Batman's *insert mental illness/grimdark theme here* and can never really be understood!"

Bendis

>Marvelfag here
Cringe.