Be black trump supporter and Great Meme War vet

>be black trump supporter and Great Meme War vet
>vote for trump come election day
>he gets elected
>be happy and gloat with the rest of Sup Forums
>days go bye
>expected protests/riots but not at the magnitiude they've been at thus far
>see friends and others subject to racially charged remarks and actions
>see increased talk on here about how you guy's would like to see black people and other minorities out of the US

Did I support the wrong person? Do you guys really hate someone like me? I'm starting to feel worried.

previous thread:

who is paying you now?

HE DOES IT FOR FREEEEEEE

And now I know this is a copypasta shill.

I made a ridiculously long post in the other thread about why I voted for Trump for no reason other than to be part of a shill thread. No matter. Still proud that I, a black man, voted for Trump.

>from the previous bread
Actually, Trump's election has made me less racist if anything. Knowing that we'll have at least an 8 year reprieve from progressive policies is enough for me to relax a bit. I think you'll find that most of the racism on here is similarly linked to a sense of being under attack, and that when the attack stops, a lot of it will fade out. Most racists don't want to exterminate anyone, we just don't want the burden of being society's bag holders, while simultaneously being attacked for it, with the end result being that our children will inherit an increasingly hostile and dilapidated world, with fewer freedoms and opportunities and a larger share of the responsibility.

That's what people are willing to kill over, not that they think you're a glorified monkey or what have you.

Well think of it this way
The racist people would still exist regardless and liberals are more damaging to blacks

Nice copy pasta concern troll.

ITT: things that never happened

Not a copypasta. I'm the same OP from that thread, I just wanted to continue our discussion since the last thread hit bump limit. I'm really trying to understand the unironic racists on this board at this point

If you were a true meme war vet then you wouldn't be asking this.

The Trump support base is a hodgepodge of nationalists / anti-globalists.
There are definitely White Nationalists in the movement, but they aren't a majority.
It's like assuming that the people curled up in a fetal position and starting riots represent the typical Hillary supporter.

Most important thing: have you seen anything from Trump that suggests he hates black people or seeks to work against their interests? I haven't.

Holy shit checked.

OP is a faggot and this was already posted. Sage.

You can be black, but as long as you are not a nigger you are ok.

Shoo shoo autistic jew

>see increased talk on here about how you guy's would like to see black people and other minorities out of the US

ya blew it

>>be black trump supporter and Great Meme War vet

No. You are not.

some people hate you
welcome to earth

or the record, I don't hate you

Soon lads, soon

This, OP. This post makes in important point.
If Trump hadn't won, something much uglier was headed our way.

time to grow a tougher skin,

when a culture is built up around blacks being inferior where their only weapon is to deny their betters a use of a single word and being mean to them is ""racism"", then this is what happens.

people are mean to each other all the time. creating artificial barriers like "nigger" causes alot of unspoken conflict. Would you rather be called a nigger or killed?

No youre not, dont be fucking stupid. You know what you are another racist black who only cares about his skin color. The only thing you should care about is yourself, who you are not what you are. I believe a black leader said something similar once.

>All these non-flags spewing Jewish divide-and-conquer rhetoric

Don't let them get you down. Words and ideas are the only thing that truly matters here.

when I look at the Riots and Violence after the election, I see black people lynching white people. Leftists burning down their neighborhoods. again. and white kids getting attacked in the middle of fucking class for voting trump in mock elections.

and YOU are worried about violence from the trump camp? bitch please, you are more likely to be lynched for being an uncle tom.

As a liberal white man I have been apologizing for other whites for a long time.
At least I know demographics are inevitable and soon these retards will be out bred
I hate the white race

As long as you are not a nigger

As a conservative black man I'm telling you KYS for being such a pathetic beta faggot and then hook me up me your sister's phone number.

as a centrist asian i want to know if i can have your sister too

Welcome on Sup Forumslution, most faggot here are weebs/anime lovers, low test and cringers. They are frustrated because you probably fuck more white women than them. Don't be surprised. Sup Forums don't represente the true alpha male.

If only you knew the part in the Great Meme War, friend...

>Most important thing: have you seen anything from Trump that suggests he hates black people or seeks to work against their interests? I haven't.

No, not at all. But, I do have a degree of concern for the unironic racists getting out of line as a result of him winning

Don't believe the false flags about all these racist attacks and harassments on twitter and kikebook, they are trying to make you feel exactly the way you do right now.

OP, if you think 60 million people of the hip-hop basketball country are literal neo-nazis you are a dumb fuck

Meant my part not the part

why censor shit, if you arent going to censor the nigglet

I don't have a sister, but I can hook you up with some black girls

wij zijn /gezellig/ now

What is a man?

Fuck out of here. I said it last thread and I'll say it again: You aren't special. I'm a second generation Mexican-American, but do I say that? No, I call myself an American Trump supporter. You're not getting any special treatment here, and it bothers you.

You're not being placed on any kind of pedestal, not getting any good boy points for not being a nigger, and it bothers you. You're not getting bonus points for doing what whites have been able to quietly do for generations without much fuss. The sooner you accept this, and either leave or accept it, the sooner you can stop being "worried".

For the sake of whatever power you believe in, if any at all, just think rationally for a second here. Did you really expect a movement propelled largely by white nationalists to welcome you with open arms, to coddle and praise you for being decent like the left does? Just think about it critically for a minute, no more. Why did you think that defecting would make you special? All of us defected from the mainstream, from the constant tide of drivel and rubbish that's spewed forth by the elites and their media tools every second of every day.

Do you want to stop being worried? Do you want to be sure you made the right choice? Then either leave, and take the easy route. None of us will ever respect you ever again, but what do you care? We're all racist, bigoted, mysogynist, -ists, -phobes, and -ers here.

If you want to make America great again, to work and strive for a far off goal because YOU THINK IT'S RIGHT, then get used to it and get ready to prove yourself, "veteran".

The real question is where are those noods at?

As far as I'm concerned, we're Americans first and foremost. Doesn't matter what skin color, so long as you bleed Red, White and Blue.

OP already made this exact same thread.

Sage, hide & move on. Don't reply to this garbage.

Unironically? No.

shit i'm actually not asian but i wouldn't turn down a black girl if she wasn't trash

/pepernoten/ general

I'd like to see the US remain mostly white. I don't hate you just for being black, but I think that if whites were 30 percent of the population, that would be a terrible situation for them, and that was the path they were on prior to Trump.

If Hillary won, we probably would have ended up with a civil war, but with Trump we might be able to resolve America's demographics problem peacefully.

I never had a problem with minorities until they made it clear they had a problem with me.

I'm cool with Uncle Toms. They are actually decent people. It's the retards that chimp out we want out. Don't generalize like liberals do.

Now go back to lurking.

you supported the right person. There are more common sense Trump supporters than the stormfags on this site. My Jew self along with a lot of my Jew friends voted for Trump. Ignore the nazi fags they are as irrelevant as they have ever been.

>previous thread in his post

Are you stupid or what?

>Nigger actually wants to hang himself
>You're just a hillbillyshill

Yup. Never had a bad thing to say about LBGT until it was forced down my throat at post-secondary. I had to literally sit in on an hour long lecture which amounted to the evils of the cis-straight-white man as part of my grade for a fucking ANTHROPOLOGY class. Fuck off

Still don't hold much of this against my local LGBT community as they are pretty vocal about wanting to be left the fuck alone. They got marriage and there are almost no hate crimes so people have really begun resenting the continued indoctrination regarding the issue

We always wanted most minorities out of America, some would go as far as saying ALL, whereas I think some of us would say something like 10% of the best ones can stay (provided we roll back your voting rights so we can keep our nation mostly white forever).

At the end of the day though, if you're a productive black, cutting taxes, bringing back jobs to improve the economy, removing illegals, stopping Islamic immigration, building a wall and most of Trump's platform is EXACTLY in your interests.

Besides the alternative would've been the KKK and other actual white supremacists chimping out hardcore, so you're better off with Trump winning on that end too.

This.

The shills couldn't be more obvious

GTFO SHILL

All interactions with black people have become much more awkward as racial tensions elevate.

Niggers are the most racist motherfuckers in the nation, and they demonstrate that every single day.

If it was up to me, I'd deport every last one of you motherfuckers to Africa so you can find out what it's like living in a completely black society under black rule.

after seeing that assault video I am convinced most are hard wired chimps

I didn't hate blacks until this retard came along

Actual black user here to say OP is a nigger

All this race b8ing bullshit is getting annoying and they're getting lazy with all of these "attacks" taking place at a gas station. If anything the left has shown their true colors by rioting, thinking their better than anyone who has opposing views, and being a bunch of limp wrist faggots.

There are always going to be people who divide by race but they don't matter. What matters are ideas and values. This isn't a race war but a culture war.

>being under attack
This is it, exactly. I wasn't racist until I started getting accused of being racist. Once I realized there was no escape from it, that being white meant I was racist, I fucking embraced that shit. The damage is done. It's too late now. Separation is the only answer now. The realization has set in that tribal identity politics will never go away so long as multiple tribal identities occupy the same space.

Race is the most divisive issue there is, user. The only way to mend this is to remove race from the equation. Not speaking of race doesn't solve the issue. It is still there just beyond the tip of the tongue. Separation is the only answer. We can interact at our borders, even visit within other areas, but it must be temporary. Ethnic nationalism has become my new doctrine. Hitler did nothing wrong.