youtube.com/watch?v=gPlsT7rlqCI
desuarchive.org/m/thread/15937597/
fanfiction.net/s/3234823/1/Voltes_V_versus_Voltron_The_Godaikin_Wars
fanart-rainbox.tumblr.com/tagged/nsfw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DreamWorks' "Best Space Dad Moments video
youtube.com/watch?v=gPlsT7rlqCI

New comic cover. Something feels... off

You were shit from episode 1. I never loved you.

I only watched the first season
it was pretty meh

I didn't read all of this autism, but I probably shoud check that Voltes 5

Because you opened the fan-floodgates to Avatar fags, tumblrites and fujoshi that had no business getting into mecha in the first place.

Oh, this is that Buddy Paraiso dude. He goes everywhere, screaming at the top off his lungs how Voltron is an inferior product and just a rip-off of Voltes Five (even though they were both originally created by Toei).
He's always pissed that Voltron is more well-known internationally than Voltes Five, to the point he'll go to official forums and message boards just to insult "stupid Americans" for liking Voltron so much, when clearly (in his mind, anyway) Voltes Five is superior because Filipinos love it.

It dropped the ball too hard with Season 3+3.5

Have you seen his fanfiction?

I only love Pidge...nothing else!

Sadly, yes.

Katie is for lewd purposes.

Its been a while since once of these threads, How are all you Anons doing today?

As long as it is with Shiro...he is the only one who deserves some Pidge love!

Good. I totally cleared from Voltron toxins.Can't believe I was addicted to this shit once.

The ones where the "evil" Voltron Force decide to attack the Voltes Five team out of sheer arrogance only to be defeated easily by the valiant, heroic Voltes Five?
To be followed by Voltes Five going around easily smashing other Japanese super robots (even ones that should easily overpower Voltes Five) in some of the worst fanwank ever?

Wasn't it Voltes V, Laserion, Combattler V, and Daimos vs Both Voltrons?
I remember reading Lion Voltron getting at least one win against Daimos (probably because he doesn't like Daimos anymore as evident by his deviantart pictures)

Sounds like we need a new season. Fuck these long ass hiatus

I distinctly remember one where he had Voltes Five go after the "arrogant" (his words) Mazinger Z. Or maybe that was just his fanart, but either way it was definitely his.

You must be pretty retarded to misspell Lance that badly.

It was fanart
He really doesn't like Mazinger Z
He also made the Voltron Force racist pricks to reflect on WEP's "western imperialism"
Not to diverge on power levels but wouldn't Voltron win?
Black hole feat, wider arsenal, canonically bigger and heavier than Golion, etc

Fujoshi have been into mecha since at least Gundam Wing.

Found this guy, this fanart is goldmine

desuarchive.org/m/thread/15937597/

Not the modern strain of western "everything is identity politics" fujoshi.

Much better since the last season.

You're thinking of tumblrites. They hate fujoshi for fetishizing gay men.

Whats up with the new comic covers? Will someone story time the new comic?

Isn't it ironic?

They whitewashed Lance and Hunk.

Lance has a hook nose.

Only the Galra side of you.
Outside of the flashback ep and the multiverse ep, I agree.

Probably. But it doesn't matter when it comes to Buddy Paraiso; as long as he is involved, Voltes Five will win, no matter what. So I'd rather not have any kind of Death Battle-type discussion if he's anywhere around. He's just not rational, in any capacity.
Buddy Paraiso is to Voltes Five what Wassim was to Grendizer.

This is incredible.

Been a while since I could post from my large collection of Katies.

fanfiction.net/s/3234823/1/Voltes_V_versus_Voltron_The_Godaikin_Wars

Voltes V's admittedly a great show but holy fuck is this guy's a lunatic
If you're wondering why Flips love it so much it's because it became a symbol against a dictator after he got it off the air thus teaching kids the meaning of marshal law or something like that

Lance x Pidge hmm I wouldn't mind that pairing. Just no turning Keith or Lance gay. Also, they better not pull a Korrsami and have Pidge dating Allura.

I figured it had to be some kind of national pride thing. This guy's insanity has a different flavor somehow than run-of-the-mill fanboy obsession.

Who is even Jeff?

Lance and Pidge is one of /vld/'s favorite ships as far as I know, along with Keith/Allura and Keith/Shiro. Seemed to be growing in popularity among tumblr too.

Nah bro, any other paladin that isn't Shiro, doesn't deserve Pidge...it's a fact!

PIDGE IS FOR SHIRO!!!
SHIRO IS FOR PIDGE!!!

Literally the only two I ship in this entire show, but come on, Pidge isn't THAT short.

Yeah, people play it up a little too much to be "cute."

Vehicle Voltron

Don't stop now...Keep posting Katie's then!
Pic related

Eh, what the hell, sleep is for the weak.

Pidge/Hunk is cute too.

You're complaining about tumbrlites on Sup Forumsmblr. You're not very smart, are you?

I'll allow it!

I enjoy unrequited precocious crush Shidge specifically. I don't have much though probably because I usually go for Pance.

I still like Pidge and root for Pance, but I lost a lot of my zeal for the show after Season 3. I'm content to let it play out and go back and marathon all remaining seasons someday.

I kinda feel that way but I might get back in if the next season is pretty good. I don't even know when it's expected though, if it's been said.

I'd like to see them have a dramatic moment with each other.

They spend so much time together as well. I hope they do get together down the line. Keith x Allura makes sense and needs to happen because of past incarnations. Though they could change that.

i am ok with crushes...but I like when they eventually lead to something more!

Plus I love these two together!

Wouldn't mind that as well, but then there's Shea...

Anyone who say they aren't cute together...is a fucking liar!

That's one pairing I don't really see happening, but I could be wrong.

>more background interactions than anyone else
>Pidge scolds Lance for hitting on Allura but ignores her brother
I genuinely think the show teases it a little. Not convinced it could actually happen though, just that it seems self-aware.

I'm afraid that the show might forget she exists eventually.

Oh god I forgot about this image

Pidge wants the vitamin D.

That sweet, sweet phimosis.

>Shiro: Lance rise and shin- O_o
>sees Lance, Hunk and Pidge all naked sleeping together
Hunk and Lance wake up: Yawn~ Morning Shiro *both get up with their dongs flapping* Me and Lance tore that booty up
Lance: You know it bro *high fives*

Pidge: Uhh... Don't tell Matt

Matt's gonna flip

Only because he wasn't there. They give each other some... uncomfortable looks in certain scenes. See

Damn straight.
Shiro is not for sexual.
You are a man of good taste I see.

She's a little less than his shoulders I think.

Enjoy, friends fanart-rainbox.tumblr.com/tagged/nsfw

They have the perfect height difference, it's adorable.

So fourway + wincest = win win

Here we go. Right at the shoulders at best.

This place went fucking insane for that episode when it aired, it was great.

About to go to bed. So here's my last one for the night. Pidgeradoo.

>in Voltron, Pidgey chooses you!

Night user, I have to do the same.

>They have the perfect height difference, it's adorable
Yes, Shiro and Pidge do...and it is indeed Fucking Adorable!!!
-pic related-
>Shot through the heart, And Pidge is to blame!

Another inane and pointless thread populated by base heretics. Such a sight offends in the eyes of munificent Klance, and thus has this herald taken to the time to stir purity of purpose and form into this mire of false ships and idolatry once again. Take heed, infidels, as more signs and portents of the fulfillment of prophecy shed light on the path to oblivion you so foolishly tread in your incessant fleeing from the coming of Klance, but your flight shall not avail you. All under creation shall be beheld in sight of Klance just as all in creation beholds in their sight the glory that is Klance. Let the faithful rejoice that the deniers, deceivers, schismatics, and pagan filth that crawl in the foetid muck of their own delusions will, at the end, recognize and acknowledge that Klance is the victor and always has been, for the great Work has ensured this is bound into the very fabric of the universe itself, before their tears fill the chalice of doubters' tears to its brim for the salving of the lips of those who never doubted Klance Triumphant. The time approaches, slow mutants and pox-ridden parasites; bid your deceits and lesser ships farewell while time allows you to do so, for when prophesy comes to fruition the only name to spill from your ash-choked throats will be that of Klance, before your carcasses become the sport of crows and low beasts, as the bounty of your transgressions has duly earned you in your faithlessness. You are nothing, your ships are nothing, and in the future we have spent decades inscribing upon the firmament of heaven itself, there is only Klance.

Weep for the future you do not deserve to see, vermin, your tears shall not go to waste in the chalice. The rest of you and what you claim to love when to deny Klance is to deny love: that is the feed and nightsoil of swine. To thy pens, cob roller fodder; go forth for the banquet your shortsightedness earned you.

I missed you too, Klancer Jesus.

>tfw got my younger siblings into Voltron recently
>got to marathon the entire show with them
>seeing their reactions to all the big events
Feels good man.

>tfw got my younger siblings into Voltron recently
This is so cute. Who or what they like the most?

Man, those Koreans are something else.

Reminder that Katie is saving herself for Matt.

Matt is for Olia.

This is why Sam took Matt with him to space. But true love will find a way.

>But true love will find a way.
This.

Voltron is going to end with a wedding and it's going to be Matt and Pidge's.