Scientist: Will Trump fans evolve into their own less intelligent sub-species?

>Ricki Lewis, a science writer with a PhD in genetics, wonders if Trump voters are turning into a different species of human.

>1. Educational attainment differs on the sides of the new divide. Yes, I know that PhDs can be idiots, and those with little or no post-high-school education, like Bruce Springsteen, can be gifted geniuses. But if educational level is even an imperfect surrogate for intelligence, we may be in trouble. The Wall Street Journal is one of many to point out this disturbing evidence: “The clearest dividing line in this year’s presidential election now falls along educational lines: Whites without a college degree have consolidated behind Donald Trump and those with a four-year degree are tending to back Hillary Clinton.” I’d love to see the breakdown in IQ or some other measure of achievement, and for groups other than whites.

>2. Letters such as “375 Top Scientists Warn Us Not To Vote For Trump” and “Hundreds of Economists Say: Do Not Vote For Trump” alarm me. Being smart, it seems, no longer matters, and maybe never did. I fear especially for the fate of the Precision Medicine Initiative, and have to wonder if the new president has even heard of it. President Obama has a long-standing interest in genetics and would periodically invite the top minds in my field to the White House to pick their brains.

blogs.plos.org/dnascience/2016/11/10/donald-trump-and-the-new-morlock-nation/

Other urls found in this thread:

theamericanconservative.com/dreher/trump-troglodytes-breed-subhuman-species/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Oh, the post has been deleted
>How unfortunate

Haha class warfare. It's all the liberals know.

>no goyim trump supporters must be a different species there's clearly no other explanation
Why does this have jew written all over it

>Trump supporters are another subspecies
>niggers, abos and chinks are human

Eugenics is coming back

>and it's coming from the LEFT

Where would you put brazilians?

How did this fuckhead get a Phd?

We already have a place, it's shit.

Push this shit and slowly start applying it to blacks. Just cite his research and shit when you want to talk about blacks not being evolved

>Literal meme scientist has an opinion
discarded

>complains about people saying non whites are inferior
>says trump fans will devolve into a lessor species
wtf is this logic

I was not aware niggers voted Trump

What a fucking idiot.

browning auto 5?

paid for it and jump through the hoops

Liberals m8

Literally live a life of irony and double standards.

>the states with the highest average IQ went for Trump
>California has an average iq that is the lowest in the country, went overwhelmingly for Hillary
hmmm... really makes me think

why are you surprised

eugenics always came from the left

>liberals believe in hereditary IQ and human speciation now
I've seen everything.

Mmmm that's some tasty eloi

They don't learn, liberals just don't learn.

>I’d love to see the breakdown in IQ or some other measure of achievement, and for groups other than whites.

>Tries to expose whites as low IQ
>Inadvertently scientifically proves niggers are dumb as fuck

>literally dehumanizing people you don't agree with

wow that's like nazi tier

Now imagine how this faggot would react if you showed him data on racial IQ differences

Fuck. Would it be saved anywhere? This would've been some top tier propaganda.

fuck low IQ ppl desu senpai

they didn't learn anything from their failures this election and are just doubling down on their prior tactics

These levels of cognitive dissonance amongst people with degrees is staggering, american education is really just cultural marxism 101 now.

theamericanconservative.com/dreher/trump-troglodytes-breed-subhuman-species/

Do these people not realize that science has been politicized since pretty much the beginning of science? 300 years ago it was "scientific" to believe in witchcraft. This doesn't mean all the science we know is wrong but statements like "X scientists believe in the political establishment" are as pointless as they can get to people who hate the establishment.

Remember all those "scientific experts" who claimed it would be IMPOSSIBLE for Trump to win the election? Funny how that went, huh

>“The clearest dividing line in this year’s presidential election now falls along educational lines: Whites without a college degree have consolidated behind Donald Trump and those with a four-year degree are tending to back Hillary Clinton.”

the thing is, now that it's all said and done, whites with a college degree ended up voting for Trump anyway at nearly an even clip, they just didn't want to admit to it during the polling

Go ahead, keep degrading and insulting everyone who doesn't agree with you. It worked out so well for you on November 8th, right? Keep it up and Trump will win again in 2020.

>I call myself a scientist and I have a PhD, therefore everything I say is true