Rate my story idea, Sup Forums

>Batman and the Joker fight once again
>This time, however, Bats accidentally kills the Joker
>"ohgodwhathaveidone"
>Bruce hangs up the cowl for a while as he contemplates the ramifications of this
>meanwhile, when Harley Quinn hears the news, she develops a split personality
>one is her old identity as psychiatrist Harleen Quinzel, glad to be free of the Joker's abuse at last as she goes back to work at Arkham
>the other is Harley, who's predictably distraught by the loss of her "puddin'" and continues her life of crime by helping Arkham inmates escape and other stuff
>Harleen struggles with her inner demons for a while, with a kind of Gollum-esque dynamic developing between the two personalities
>meanwhile, Nightwing is stepping in for vigilante duty while Batman is out of commission
>One night, Harleen is alone in her bedroom when she hears the Joker's voice in her head
>"Did you think I'd be gone forever?"
>She flips the fuck out, starts screaming and crying as her personality swings become more erratic
>Joker's voice keeps taunting her and fucking with her during her breakdown
>"The joke's not over yet, Harley. You know what you must do."
>Eventually, the room is trashed and Harleen is in the corner, sobbing in the fetal position
>her cries turn to psychotic laughter
>Harleen and Harley die that night, so to speak
>Eventually, Bruce bucks up the courage to get over the accident and don the Batsuit again
>his first crime to stop is a bank robbery
>he's too late
>all the hallmarks of the Joker's work are present
>wait, the Joker's dead, right?
>"Ah, so glad you could make it, Batsy! I was beginning to think you'd miss my big comeback tour!"
>Batman turns around to find that, to his horror, Harley is the Joker now

Sounds fucking horrible.

Is it time to post our shitty ideas? Please say yes.

Shittiest Joker death ever.

Sounds like some trash fan fiction

Nice buildup, but a predictable end. Most the Arkham gang is psychological crazy, one would think that there'd be a half-dozen ways to drive Harleen crazy (or sane) that we shouldn't see coming. Not to mention the concept that Arkham is Joker's Batcave-HQ. How much of the staff would flip right out if the Joker ever got killed? My book, ruined! My thesis, ruined! My tenure, ruined! etc.
Plus I like the "good Harlequin" idea. If there's no Joker, she's practically a good guy who'd been through some stuff. Harly out to kidnap the Robins and harness them to hunt down a bunch of separate Joker wannabees and secret projects? End fight is them vs Teen Titans to try to get the info on Cadmus' location? Arkham would have samples of Joker's _everything._ Teeth. Spinal fluid. Ocular fluid. Tendons. Everything.

This pitch could've been done in two sentences
>Batman accidentally kills Joker
>Harley takes on Joker persona following a breakdown

>Joker's death
>ever shit

Sounds good.
I would have gone with a different ending to harley is joker now but there is nothing really bad about that ending.

It would have to be really really well written though.

>A portal opens in the Wayne mansion, a cloaked figure comes out
>They steal Batmans magical cowl and escape to through the portal
>Batman learns from Alfred, that there was another.....a former orphan of his named Ratman who was ran away long ago to another dimension, but there is a way there through a magical mirror
>Batman and Robin travel through the mirror and end up in a new world, a world where much to their surprise, they are not people, but animals, respectively an anthromorphic bat and robin
>They discover that Ratman is a student at a high school, and that is where he has taken Batman's magical cowl
>Batman must go to this high school under the guise of a new student to aprehend Ratman without unveiling the truth
>Along the way, he meet animal versions of very familiar faces indeed....including Superman, Wonder Woman, and the Flash who are all high school students, but there is a problem, they all hate one another
>Batman discovers Ratman divided them all to become the lead bully of the school who controls everyone, and that Ratman is voted the fall formal princess every year
>Batman must bring his friends together once more, and with their help, he will run for princess of the fall formal and aprehend Ratman and win back his magical cowl
>Ratman will not have this however, and dons the cowl, transforming him into a demon Ratman who uses mind control powers on the students of the school
>Ratman reveals that his plan was to use the newfound powers of the cowl and army of brainwashed animals to invade the human world
>Batman and the Justice League unite, and take down Ratman
>Ratman, crying and defeated, it is up to Batman and the League to teach him what it means to be good and have friends

I'm not even the OP but I hate you, please die.
Also, you were so close- it's easy to forget Catman, and the animal spirit plane or whatever Animal Man and Vixen uses. That superhero teens cartoon (Get your cape on) would have bridged the gap well.

>Implying Ivy would leave Harley alone in this
>Implying Ivy would waste her chance to make a move on Harley

That's where your idea fails, OP

>Harley develops split personality
Two-face has done all that and there is no reason for a split to be there in the first place. It also elevates a Batman story to being about Harley, which is fucking lame for something like a joker death.

Furthermore it relegates Bruce to an incompetent fuckwit for the sake of a twist everyone could see coming.

Well, I'm no Picasso, but do you like it?

Boring and generic albeit passable.

Fucking vomit inducing.

Shit
Gay

>Bruce marries Selina and fucks off somewhere
>Dick becomes Batman again and no normies who don't read comics complain about it
>Jason keeps doing what he's doing
>Tim stops wearing that fucking Robin costume with an extra R on it like a dipshit and grows the fuck up, becomes Red X but in the Savior costume because Savior is such a fucking gay name, also Kon comes back and they fuck and end up with a team up book, maybe include the other YJ kids if any of them come back, maybe chuck Beast Boy or Raven or Rose Wilson in there on occasion but keep it mainly Tim + Conner
>Damian keeps doing what he's doing but also has adventures with Dick and maybe Superboy comes along sometimes too
>Cass stops calling herself fucking Orphan and becomes Batgirl again (fuck off Babs you bicycle slut) hangs out with Steph a lot, maybe they get a team up thingy too
>if Dick doesn't become Batman and is reluctant then maybe Jean Paul becomes Bats again for a while and then him and Damian become reluctant friends and JP becomes his cool edgy uncle and they go and be edgy together and kick ass
>I do not care about the rest of the Batfamily

The end.

Jesus christ I nearly pissed myself reading this one. Fucking hell mate hope the comedown isn’t too rough.

Rate my story:

>35 pages of Batman and Joker having hardcore anal sex

Wew.

I love it. You're a bloody genius, user.