RWBY/RT General #1367: Comfy Edition

>1. Love RWBY, hate RWBY, just don't try to tell us it's good
>2. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>3. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion
>4. Don't believe their lies

1080p archive:
mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

RWBY Volume 5 Chapter 11 Link:
rtv3-video.roosterteeth.com/store/accb33c90f98aaca8ef3d1f57c36dcbd-bdf157f6/ts/index.m3u8

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/co/1515230111278.pnge
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I LOVE SUN

How do you feel about RWBY so far?

Daily reminder that I would suck Sun and Jaune's dick if they gave me the chance.

It's gone down hill for me
>inb4 it was always downhill excuse

What are you playing at, Chi?

Akin to that of a hunter that has laid a trap for his/her prey, so has that same trap have been sprung. Desperate for its own survival, the animal violently thrashes in an attempt to free itself, unknowingly wearing itself down for the hunter.

It's bad. I think it would be a good show in better hands.

My expectations are constantly being met

Pic related.

Like many series that I've watch over the years, I know it has tons of problems but certain aspects (Weiss and Yang) have become endeared to me so I figure I might as well stick with it until the end

Kek...
Also, GC that Arslan drawing is really old.

i love him so much

Is ok, I never saw it so for me it is shiney new.

I bet Suns cum would be sweet, Jaunes cum would probably be gross but that's okay

Oh god, why do you keep posting that?
The words make me die inside.

Well I got a Nora instead!

I also have a Yang.
Man GC, where were you when gt was still kicking with new stuff on a daily basis?

This is getting weird.
Later, senpai.

Some times its the only thing that keeps me going.

Yeah I guess I got distracted too much. :( Ya'll have a good evening and be delicious!

>last 20 minutes of the episode will be Ruby doing some more dumbfuck monologuing.

She wont be able to monologue when she's knocked out again and kidnapped

No don't go, I was just joshing.
Here have JQ's best dogboy, IT'S IN THE HOUSE!

It's shit but I love it anyway

hope she dies. fucking waste of space just like shitty kitty

I only continue to watch it because I'm hoping that Neo returns each episode.

she wont

I miss Pyrrhas green eyes

You too.

JUST 6.5 HOURS UNTIL JAUNE DEUS EX MACHINAS WEISS BACK TOO LIFE

Bad taste, Blake is great.

and you know it will happen since they have a boner for making jaune into a hero.

cinder should have killed jaune then and there under her heels but since shes a noob villain she cant do anything right.

Cinder needs to be punished.
I swear to christ if they redeem her, I'll groan so loud my lungs will implode.

>they have a boner for making jaune into a hero.
I have a boner for making jaune into a homo.

Cinder needs to win.

>Cinderer should have killed jaune then and there under her heels but since the writers needed to make Jaune important again, they diminished her character and ignored the events of V3 Finale and V4.

Correct.

>cinder should have killed jaune then and there under her heels
>under her heels

He's too shit for such a wonderful death

Cinder has been punished enough

>Make the good guys do dumb shit to justify the villains winning
>Make the villains do dumb shit to justify the heroes surviving
I'm beginning to suspect there's something wrong with the drinking water in Remnant; that, or active Aura use causes brain damage

Besides not recognizing Cinder, what have the good guys done that was dumb?

Cinder's not an amazingly perfect fighter.
Skilled yes.
She's also a emotionally unstable person, lashing out at the world.
That gives her a weakness against more level headed fighters.

Anally

>not fucking her eye socket

>Giving cinder a lobotomy
>Making her a passive slave

Inevitable.

Probably not, but I wont crush your dream.

I just wanted to finger her butt.
I don't need to go irc horror story on her.

wew lad

She's in a completely different class than any of the beacon kids. She hasn't shown anything even remotely unstable, in fact, the exact opposite, even at her most infuriated point she found Tyrian's lack of control to be disdainful. She's also angry at Ruby and wanted vengeance in V4, but has seemingly just completely forgotten that in favor of standing around not killing Jaune so he can look more heroic.

Also when the fuck was Jaune a "level-headed fighter"? When he charged an Ursa with low aura? When he charged a floating, flame surrounded Cinder in the vault? When he just got goaded into fighting someone who could absolutely destroy him last episode?

Cinder's entire character was keikaku and then laugh when things go to plan, not abandon the keikaku completely to screw around with a literal who.

Thanks?
I just wanted to post it since wedding dresses are nice.

Wedding dresses are nice.

Amen, brother.

Cinder is a sadist and nobody aside from SILVER EYES Ruby can do shit against her, maybe she just wanted to blow off some steam and beat down one of Ruby's friends just because.

Holy shit that is one sexy wedding dress.
10/10.

I mean, yeah, but just a finger doesn't really count as punishment?

Indeed.

You have been visited by Cinder the Waifu Killer

She will let your waifu live only if post "Fall for Fall" in this thread

My waifu is already dead.

Fuck that I want her to kill more!

Fall for Merc

Cinder is my waifu

Thats adorable
We need more RWBY girls in wedding dresses
Also sailor scout uniforms and plugsuits.

She and two people killed the last maiden. Qrow is there, Raven is not trustworthy, Ruby is there. Why the fuck is she just standing around talking to Jaune? The person she is furious at and has wanted to kill for months is 15 feet away, and she acts like she's completely forgotten Ruby even exists.

They threw her character under the bus to stroke off Jaune.

I expect nothing and I'm still let down. RWBY will become part of animation and film study as a case study in how to fuck up then double down to fuck up harder at every turn. Reminder Monty was assassinated so that BlHOARK can stand around and talk in thi.4cdn.org/co/1515230111278.pnge middle of a murder attempt.

It does make sense that Jaune would be the first one to snap before Ruby.
Dude has been on edge for a long time.
Ruby is too much of an optimist to make the first strike.

I suppose but no matter how you look at it, Cinder is in a position of superiority here and is frankly untouchable. Remember that she likes being in this position.
Qrow is there, sure but honestly a full powered and untrained Cinder managed to kill Ozpin, what chance does Qrow have to that?
I won't deny it's Jaune stroking or whatever but it isn't entirely against Cinder to enjoy being dominant.

It's Hazel charging then cut to boat arc. Best have extra antidepressants ready

It's snow white, she's just gonna go into a coma inexplicably and get carried around by ruby on the run for the next volume

Yeah, what's two volumes of don't lose your shit cinder supposed to amount to. Fucking idjit dicksucker. Get your lips off of Jaune's warty cock for a second and look around.

I don't understand either.

Cinder wants to be strong, feared and powerful. She was getting exactly what she wanted at the end of V3, only to get BTFO out of nowhere by Ruby, a little girl that always got in her ways but she never really cared about.

Cinder then spends an entire volume being weak, mocked, and strugling with her powers, until she uses her hatred toward Ruby as fuel for her recovery.

When recovered in V5, her thoughts are focused on Ruby, signaling Watts she defeated Tyrian, questioning Salem for keeping her alive, and agreeing to Raven's term to get a shot at Ruby.

And when finally she's face to face with the girl who humiliated her, she completely forget about her to toy with a random weakling she almost forgot about the existance.

If at least she toyed with Jaune to torture Ruby, "look, another of your friends you cannot save" kind of way, why not, but sadly that's not what happened.

Plot holes in RWBY?
Character's not following their motivations?
Say it isn't so!!!

Her seeing fucking Ruby and immediately going after her, not stopping to chat to someone she's never even met who means fucking nothing, you mong. Did you miss the part where Ruby uses her fucking silver eyes to wound Cinder, and Cinder STILL doesn't even fucking acknowledge her and instead keeps fucking around with Jaune, who grazed her with a stab while she had full aura?

I don't think anyone is saying it's out of character for the writing to be shitty. It's just annoying as shit that the proper Cinder vs Ruby fight that has been built up from episode fucking one was instead thrown under the rug for more Jaune faggotry.

I just finished watching the series and I can't think of a single plot hole.

I'm just pissed they had so much build up for nothing.

Even Jaune only had his clenching his fist moment before. I understand whhe snaps first, but not why Cinder cares. She could have blown him away like she did in the Vault, and then focus on Ruby.

And then Ruby is relegated to a fight with Emerald, completely forget she kilked Penny, doesn't even try to fight, only to get knocked out after using her silver eyes on Cinder to save Jaune.

>Post yfw 3/4 of this episode is Blake

FALL FOR FALL

At last I truly see. Thank you for opening my eyes

>People here still remember Jasper quest
Holy shit, I don't believe it. Did it ever stop being a cyclical waifuposting nightmare or did it just die quietly in the trash threads.

Everything died quietly in the trash threads,
and most people don't remember it because most people never set foot in those threads

A series that had some potential to be good, but murdered at every turns by the writers' incompetence.

It's a decent time if you have no expectations and don't care about writing..

I'd love to say I miss it but all the rwby quests in trash did was put me off taking part in any quests for a while.

Oh baby

what are the odds I'll get to see team SSSN back together again in volume 5

Hopefully a big fat 0.

Mr. Stroke ever being in the office to record
Nope

Honestly not terrible. If there was any point after the V3 finale where they would show up, it is now at the Battle for Haven.

>(Weiss and Yang) have become endeared to me so I figure I might as well stick with it until the end
Mein nigger.

>There are still people out there who think Cinder will be redeemed without a trace of irony

She will be.
It’ll just have to be a hardcore redemption

I basically watch it for Yang first, Weiss second.
As far as actual overall quality goes, meh.

Impossible to say without knowing the actual reality of who Salem and Ozpin really are and what they are fighting for.

Also, pretty easy to reach redemption with certain events, e.g.:
>Salem tries to kill her/Em/Merc, or turns out to have done something to her in the past that she didn't know, so she witches sides.
>She betrays Salem at a key moment for her own gain and then saunters off
>She is de-powered/captured and over the course of time becomes less angry and decides she's been going about getting power the the wrong way.

CONCERN

Does anyone have a webm of the Rewind clip? Or a timestamp?