www68.zippyshare.com/v/Y6R7QyT6/file.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_wiki_hosting_services
ndecomic.com/
templaraz.com/chapter_guide/
gunshowcomic.com/
web.archive.org/web/20080328054029/http://www.thererack.com/blog/
beaverandsteve.com/
rakugakiwall.com/blip/
webtoons.com/en/challenge/forbez-the-third-half/encounters/viewer?title_no=122500&episode_no=1
astray3.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hanna is not a boys name

Dm tears doesn't sound like it has anything to do with canpervans.

>Dm tears doesn't sound like it has anything to do with canpervans
Your habitat of atrocity has depressed you

Kiwisbybeat
youtube.com/watch?v=xrdNtgl1vZY

Zoophobia

antics
author just disappeared at the end of december 2013

Slow Wave

picturesforsadchildren.com

Although a friend has a theory that says Alex Norris is actually the same person.

Came here to post this.
RIP Minus. I never got a chance to buy that book.

It still hurts.

Does punks and nerds still exist?
I tried go ogling but all I can find is a site with a bunch of youtube videos

Can anyone help me remember a webcomic about doctors in a hospital that was drawn like a newspaper comic?

Everyone has had to at least seen the one where the doctor proclaims to be a boy inside of a man's body and ask the trans woman if she would like to play trucks.

Lucid TV

Thanks user. Been wanting to reread these.

Shredded Moose

I have a feeling it would be unironically liked in certain circles if it was still running today.

I find it ironic that Powerup Comics outlived Shredded Moose by years.

I never got into it.

Did the OKKO crossover help the pain or make it worse.

Not a webcomic-hosting site per se but WebcomicOverlook has been dead in the water since around February last year

I also want to commisserate the Shitty Webcomics blog on Tumblr because when they decided to actually review webcomics and not be all "HURR TRIGGERED YOU TRIGGERED YET" they had some fantastic content

It gave it a canon ending so that was nice I guess

Does it count if it's a shriveled husk that's barely on life support?

>That feel when +EV is still down.

It hurts man. I just like poker jokes.

I used to listen to the podcast at least

I still miss it.

rip

At least we know what happened to him. Nate went legit and works as a storyboard artist for Disney.

Looking forward to the animated spinoff?

>spend over a year of dang being a maladjusted beta
>finally see her do her scavenger thing
>comic dies right after with a vague promise of more that will probably go nowhere

but GwtB has always been like that...

rpgworld comic

Get out of here, Bromide.

Slow Wave was massively underappreciated.

Does anyone have a full archive of it? I have a bunch of the strips but not all of them.
www68.zippyshare.com/v/Y6R7QyT6/file.html

Who among you mongrels has read Ansem Retort?

the comic nobody remembers, nobody archived, probably dead for more than 15 years now.

Wait what

was KC green helping with this?, i don't remember

I think so, the original author lost interest, then KC picked it up, and then stopped to start gunshow

Sounds about right.
>Does anyone have a full archive of it?

Should we make a dead comic wiki and have links to archives/mirrors?

The creator of RPG World is also the creator of the CN series OK K.O.: Let's Be Heroes. One of the episodes is a crossover with the comic and gives it a canon ending at the end.

Which wiki site?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_wiki_hosting_services

I miss roleplayingamer.

THIS

I'm sad House of Orr is gone.

Sure it didn't have quite the same charm after the artist change, but I still miss it.

I remember it and it was archived at least up until a few years ago. Dunno if it's still there.

The original author only stopped doing the art, he still wrote it all the way to the end with KC drawing. He wrote it under a pseudonym but his name is Ed Brisson and he does stuff for Marvel now.

last time i checked the original still exists but the sequel series quarterlife was pretty much abandoned by the creator a few years ago and the site has pretty much fallen into disrepair.

at least the storyline he was in the middle of doing got a conclusion with the rock opera album. it just sucks that the comic is never gonna finish since that arc was supposed to be the tie-in/companion for the album.

i wonder how much does it bother hiimdaisy that no matter how much she tries to nuke her past, change her name or push cucumber quest she'll always only be remembered for her metal gear & persona comics.

i heard she actually hates the games now because of this fact.

I've heard the same. Hates the games, hates her comics, hates anyone who brings it up. It's a shame, really. I mean, I get that she wants to try something 'new', but it's been a bit. Michael Jordan played baseball for a while. It's not what he was known for, got it out of his system, and went back to what he was actually good at. Be like Mike, daisy.

Took the money she got from doujin orders and is living it up in Japan somewhere winning awards. Completely disappeared from the english speaking internet and abandoned this comic. I'm still pissed.

I came here to post this. What the fuck happened to her?

>2015

i never even got why she couldn't do both in the first place.

her metal gear & persona comics clearly didn't require the same level of effort as doing something original would and while i haven't read cucumber quest i can say with confidence that it's not good enough to justify nuking her past over. nothing ever is.

>i can say with confidence that it's not good enough to justify nuking her past over
And you would be right, its boring as fuck

>Should we make a dead comic wiki and have links to archives/mirrors?

The pictures for sad children guy DMCA'd some uploads of his work would a lost comic site be feasible, considering tendencies for the artists to mass delete work

Lovecraft is missing
Propably the only one that ended because the artist just goddamn died while comic was still running

Shame.

do you think that the women in this picture knows that she's been seen by thousands as the image of digital death

I wonder who she is

I wonder what she's doing in life

eddsworld.co.uk
Okay sure, it did come back online after being offline for many years, but does anyone remember the old website? Had so much cool shit, a directory full of flash shorts, games... that, along with all the original strips of course. I miss it.

from what i heard the pictures for sad children guy is a basket case.

>crowdfunds a TPB of his webcomic
>underestimated the cost of making the books + shipping
>runs out of money and goes bankrupt
>has mental breakdown & goes on a rant about the evils of capitalism
>becomes a hobo & threatens to burn copies of unshipped books if asked about them

...i kinda feel bad for anyone who backed him.

>would a lost comic site be feasible, considering tendencies for the artists to mass delete work
depends on the artist or creator i guess.

i doubt hiimdaisy would actually bother to DMCA archives of her work.

Here you go

She did some shit with Yuko & Ananth a little while ago, but I'm pretty sure she's the one who does ndecomic.com/

>Making me see Moon Over June in 2018
Fuck you pal. Had that shit blocked from my memory until now.

Oh yeah, the shitting nipples/finger one.

templaraz.com/chapter_guide/ It's the only thing left, and Spike hasn't talked about it since 2015. I really wanted to know in what way Ben was fucked up and how badly the Jakes were gonna kick the Elliotts asses.

isn't that still updating behind the Slipshine paywall? The public site has been neglected for so long the "latest page" script breaks.

Does anyone remember this webcomic in kind of a rubber hose style named depression theatre or something that ended because the author killed himself?

gunshowcomic.com/

it would be a wonderful world if KC kept up making these.

The Anime Club is so perfect because he showed that he clearly understood what he was parodying.

i miss the good ol' days of newgrounds.

NEWGROUNDS WILL RISE AGAIN!

Effort comics
Legorobotcomics
Buttlord series by Andy/Nathan
Pandyland
Passfailstudios
Dr. McNinja

Most of these are still online in one form or another, but they don't get updated ever, or only highly irregularly.

Dr. McNinja officially ended a year ago, and Chris Hastings writes for Marvel and does the AT comics for BOOM!.

Depression is a hell of a trip, even if people keep underestimating it.

The Rerack. Still miss this comic.

web.archive.org/web/20080328054029/http://www.thererack.com/blog/

>Legorobotcomics
From the way I remember it he was a Goon who got called out in Helldump originally because he would start posting links to his Amazon wishlist for people to buy stuff for him (including a Wii? this was like 10 years ago) just for making some mildly funny comics. Then it was found out he was in college and dating a girl that was like 14 or 15 and brought her across state lines where he wouldn't be breaking AoC laws when he fucked her or something like that and that's when he dropped off the face of the internet.

Also he was a total fedora tipping Reddit tier atheist.

I wanted to say Plastic Brick Automation being dead, but it updated with this gem not long ago

There's nothing at all funny about that. Nice to see he still hasn't dropped the edgy atheist shit either.

bump for hopes

I don't get it. is it just like fuck flat earth believers? cause that's not really a joke

Trying to scrape these from the internet wayback machine is a real pain in the ass. Anyone got an archive of Hotendotey? Someone offered last time I brought them up but never came through.

"The Stiff" By Jason Thompson died, and he plans to bring it back as a novel.

Goddamn, now I've got to track down the archives for when that aired, just to see how people reacted.

Oh so that's what happened to her? Shame. Luckily I saved everything before the site went down. I can't believe it died right after she made a post about planning to increase her release schedule.

Ballad by Deadmouse.
I gotta scrape the internet archives for this one as well. I wish the site worked more easily. A lot of links just fail and you gotta do strange things like look at the latest page of the site on different dates.

also holy fuck, Overcompensating updated after 2.5 years?? There's no way he'll stick with it this time!

that long really, what happened

nuzlocke.com
Well he's not dead but i'm pretty sure he intentionally updates once every two years. Fucking hell man just give us a signal

guys archive.org may have some of the comics archived. Check that out

His brother got car jacked and shot in the face by some nigger wanting street cred.

miss this but al least he kinda ended it or at least told people he was putting it on hiatus

beaverandsteve.com/

fuck forgot the pic

Please tell me I'm not the only one who remembers Elf Life

Long running comic on early Keenspot, original site and nearly all traces of it seem to have vanished

Hipster Hitler.

blip sort of came back... kind of? Updated twice last year, but the last one was recentish
rakugakiwall.com/blip/

also the guy who did life on forbez tried a spinoff on
webtoons.com/en/challenge/forbez-the-third-half/encounters/viewer?title_no=122500&episode_no=1
and astray3 rebooted
astray3.com/

Ryan Armand needs to be found. We should mount an expedition to darkest America to root him out.

Hiimdaisy is just a massive bitter cunt. I can’t believe she ever made comics that funny.

Sure but we got the sword interval to tide us over
www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/sword-interval/

I miss when racism was an acceptable punchline.
Who truly oldfag he