How the fuck did Nostalgia Critic got away with that on youtube?

How the fuck did Nostalgia Critic got away with that on youtube?

youtube.com/watch?v=9gp6WwGo86Q&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0xYkalENxPk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No one likes you OP

>YT making to a living
>gets pissed

WTF user?

did nostalgia critic thought it was remotely funny to put in the review?

What is this even about?

Nostalgia Critic tries to warn people of the horrors of Stardust, but gets killed 3/4ths through his video by an unnamed handsome giant of a super wizard.

What is Stardust?

The man has to make a living for his passion. It also falls into his interest about voicing an opinion of a movie. He also promote charities so he's all good.

he means this

Oh Jesus, what has this fucking clown done now?

His recent most video was way better than his previous trash. He went back to the old method of him infront of a board and doing dumb faces and overacting instead of a cast of useless fucks who have to act in shitty sketches.

Tho I disagree entirely on Mars Attacks.

its like Sup Forums
but you wont be called a faggot

Did the TGWTG videos from Mister Metokur have any effect or reaction off of anyone in his channel?

if i recall, the black dude and the girl that got arrested made a few remarks on Facebook about it trying to cover their boss's ass
Other than that, dont remember anything else

Most people know that Metokur is a dipshit who doesn't warrant future discussion.

I don't see how this is related to Sup Forums
or Sup Forums, but Sup Forums has gone from telly and flicks to anything goes

maybe it was OP that wanted to just talk about his video; have we been duped?

He's YouTube's golden boy so he can do whatever the fuck he wants including laughing at dead bodies. Unless he says the word "nigger" even as a joke, then he's Hitler incarnate.

What the fuck is going on here?

someone in the video threatened people to get beheaded by ISIS for not liking Home Alone 2

i thought his fabled autistic joke should have been enough to not pull this shit again, but some people never learn..

>Stardust is where true film & TV fans share 3-30 second video reaction to movies, shows and trailers.
It smells like shit spirit.

I dont want to know what thats like

>>Mars Attacks
>>"WTF, All they do in this film is just kill off the characters!"
...correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't he praise some series that was just like that earlier?

I'm guessing it's the ISIS thing at the end of the video

>3-30 second video reaction to movies, shows and trailers.

Kill me. This can only result in absolute vomit.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0xYkalENxPk

t. diaperfur

Fuck you, I don't have time to groove

Was that fucking gimmick vince's idea or cody?

>tfw /tg/ has better Star Trek threads than Sup Forums
Granted, 60% is either them discussing STO or STD, but still...

Cody's

They get tons of people calling them out on their bullshit, even by their own fans. Some edgelord faggot doing it ain't gonna change anything.

Which series?

Then why the hell did he still looked miserable before leaving the wwe. And who the hell is that tall goldust the wwe have now? I caught a glimps of him when lesnar and kane had a scuffle

>The man has to make a living
He's married to money, no he does not

> the videos where he softshoed around the most insane abusive shithead in the bunch because they could give him gossip
yeah that was some hard hitting """journalism""" there wasn't it

>his fabled autistic joke
that's no way to refer to Linkara

A magical or charismatic quality or feeling

There's always time to groove!

So you want him to be a neet like you?

Is that a Jojo reference?

>music video has sound effects/dialogue over the music

Man I still have no clue what you goons are on about.

I have a job, a mortgage, a wife and a daughter. Yes, you caught that I dropped out of college Sherlock Holmes, I am clearly assblasted by your superior bantz

So why do you see him as some money grabbing celebrity? I always felt he has some sincerity in his work.

this

i stopped watching him because of the sketches
they aren't funny, the actors are even worse

Mostly Vince's in execution.

I think Cody have come up with the name, but the blatant Golddust copying was from creative.

Fuck off eceleb shill.

Not a high bar to pass, but regardless /tg/'s able to have better threads about most things than other boards. It's the higher concentration of oldfags and greater variety of things to discuss. Also mods actually do their jobs there.

both.

cody wanted stardust to be this comic book character come to life but vince & creative wanted him to basically be goldust jr.

>Then why the hell did he still looked miserable before leaving the wwe.
because creative basically ignored most of his ideas for the character and regulated him to jobber status.

faaake