Congratulations! You've just won the grand prize in some stupid game show: a romantic dinner with the villain of the...

Congratulations! You've just won the grand prize in some stupid game show: a romantic dinner with the villain of the last Sup Forums property you read/watched!
Terms and conditions: You cannot choose another prize, attendance is mandatory, refusal will result in execution by firing squad.

It's future evil Gwenpool.
Am I lucky?

Well, the last comic I read was the three pages in "Ultimate Spider-Man" where Ultimate Black Cat took off his mask and subsequently vomited, so I guess I'm going out with her? She's technically a villain.

I never read the whole comic; is there anything I should know about Ultimate Felicia Hardy? Is there some kind of rape-driven backstory again?

I refuse. Please god, kill me .

>plankton
Shit...

>Getaway
Meh. Could be worse.

Well this will be fun, since I have literally no idea what Sup Forumsrelated thing I watched/read last. It's all been Sup Forumstv/ recently for me.

I'm a shy person by nature anyway so the romantic dinner will likely end in mandatory disappointment or rape.

So either a tyrannical giantess who hates organic life, or a narcissistic Kree who hates humans.

I think I'm gonna die no matter what.

So I'm on a romantic dinner with... Scot Pilgrim? Ramona Flowers? Gideon Graves? Envy Adams?
Basically the entire cast save Steven Stills, Wallace and Kim?

I mean I'd be down with pretty much any of that.

>Dinner with Bill Shatner as 2 Face

No gonna lie, I might give it up on the first date.

I don't know if he counts, but I hope he doesn't.

Cobra Commander.
Well, i had worse dates. At least I will be employed.

Oh boy!

>Giantess

And what did you last read/watch, user?

Steven Universe.

Gross.

Carry on, then.

Clarissa's dad. Invites me over to meet the family. Might not be too bad a time.

How tall is evil gwenpool? Gwenpool herself is like 5'8 to 5'10 according to a mug shot.

Evil Gwenpool apprently like 6'4 minimum.

Excellent! I refuse. Please shoot me.

>Ego

I hope it goes poorly. I don't want brain cancer.

>The Walking Dead

So....dinner with Rick?

...Are BDSM comics Sup Forums property? I'm fucked, and that means fucked.

>Family Guy
Chicken guy? James Woods?

My most recent show is Amazing world of Gumball, but as far I know it haven't villain.

Before that I watched Star Vs.
But now there isn't villain ether.

Who even is the villain in Watchmen?

A date with Nicole sounds lovely, thank you user.

She's a narrative being. She can take artistic liberties with her height for thematic effect.

So, when you say "dinner with"...

I'll be relying in the incompetence of her race to survive that dinner.

Is the mindrape before or after the dinner, this is an important question.

>Mysterons
So, it doesn't make a bit of difference if I go to the date or not because they will kill me anyway and use my body in a plot to avenge the attack on Mars.

>The Devil (Rock Candy Mountain)
He seems pretty personable and doesn't really screw people for no reason. I think I'll be fine as long as I don't end up selling my soul.

Gonna Kool-Aid Man on that ass

>You cannot choose another prize
I have the bear eat you and the firing squad

YES

YES

I GET TO GO ON A DATE WITH MOTHERFUCKING LORD HATER

Michelle Pfeiffer in a leather cat suit. I win. I win all the things.

Society, you SLUT

>YD
Ehhh...
I’m not into women so sex is out of the picture. But maybe it could be fun to see more diamond stuff.

You lucky fucker

You’ll probably make it.

>Teen Titans
No singular villain, which I take to mean I get my pick.
In which case, Blackfire for obvious reasons.

>Scooby-Doo

Romantic dinner with a mentally ill small business owner in a monster costume it is.

It IS the dinner.

>watching that shitshow AGAIN

>Not on the second date

Going on a date with two-face would be infuriating, imagine all the decisions he'd flip for.

Do you want a seat in a booth or at the bar?
Do you want a drink? What drink will it be?
Appetizer or no?
Soup or salad?
Do you pay or dine and ditch?
Does he pay or you when coin says you can't run
Does he tip or no?

I've had worse dates than a Dark Overlord but the worst part of it is the stomach pains I'll be having after going to that cajun sushi restaurant

I guess I’m taking society on a date

>Ra's Al Ghul

Well i mean it would definitely be interesting dinner conversation before i die.

>he doesn't know about Jeffrey Jones

Even better!

I guess it would be one of these two. The humans, anyway, not Snagglepuss. At least something interesting might happen on a date with Snagglepuss.

I mean I guess I can work with this.

Maybe the perspective was fucky in whatever panel she stepped out of.

Well, I amn't doing any better. Although her dad owns a factory, so...

I don't think I'm going to have fun, and I got this bad feeling I'm going to be killed.

I would be honored to be pounded by king juliens leemur cock after a date full of the glory of king julien.

I'd worry more about how you can possibly eat all 40 cakes, user.