I'm sick of these liberal cucks posting stories like these all of over social media...

I'm sick of these liberal cucks posting stories like these all of over social media. Is any of this shit true Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0blscnNK-Wc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Is any of this shit true Sup Forums?
You know the answer.

If they have to start the story with an assertion that it happened, then it didn't happen.

lmao some of these are hilarious

I am the truth expert and I can tell you it's the truth.
It is literally a true fact.

Just start spamming smuggies and bask in the assblasting.

Trump loves Fags though

It was all me.

fuuuuuuuuuuuck no
My college was full of people like this straight-up making up shit.

Multiple news outlets said they would "continue to follow up" on this story since it was unconfirmed.

Holding my breath....

It's fucking annoying when these dumb bitches on social media take any tweet or Facebook post as a fucking fact. People just creating fear and hysteria to fit their whiny little narrative.

Same shit with brexit, some of it is true some of it is bullshit

SJW MELTDOWN CAUGHT ON TAPE

youtube.com/watch?v=0blscnNK-Wc

It's more than dumb bitches on social media. Actual news outlets are reporting it -- it's a national story.

SMPD was on top of it quickly but zero followup by media to expose this fucker for faking it.

>Is any of this shit true Sup Forums?
>every one of them posting this shit from their phone
>none of them used said phone to document said incidents

Why should I believe any of them?

You fucking assholes.

I thought I could sleep knowing America had turned a new leaf and that we could reject all of the evils that infected our country. As kids I think most of us just took for granted that many of us didn't think that anything like this could happen that love and tolerance were just engrained into us in order to stop the cycle of hate. But I'm walking home from work and see a poor pregnant 13 year old girl just fiddling with her cell phone. And this is normal now because she knows she can't just get an abortion. The Trumpets made sure of that; the first thing they did was to storm the local Planned Parenthood and vandalize all the equipment and I heard the staff was so scared they just decided to close it down.

So that 13 year old girl I was talking about? Get ready to see more, you selfish pricks. Get ready to just walk past men in Trump hats raping women and you do nothing because you know the cops are just gonna wink at you and say Nice. Get ready to see black people beaten in broad daylight and innocent Muslims terrorized by our religious nutjobs. Get ready to have our schools teach our boys its okay to rape, and to teach our girls its okay to be objectified and even paid less on top of it. Get ready to be afraid of everyone you meet, because odds are half the people you see walking around want to rape or subjugate you.

Well, way to go you stupid ignorant pests. You won. Hope you feel good about yourselves. I'm literally shaking right now.

No, not one bit of it is true. False flags all around. I've gotten into heated debates with my friends over this shit on fagbook. The liberals will take it at face value, and it's ridiculous to do that. You have to be skeptical and highly suspicious about all of these conveniently similar stories being shared all over social media.

niggerwalk.jpg has become reality.

>no pictures
It's fake.

I actually believe the stories are true. The election was unexpected and has awakened many trolls around the country. These kids are being arranged by assholes trying to stir shit up, they see the Delicious tears and want more. Nothing is more cathartic than real life Trolls (assholes in real life and not just on the internet) that are unleashed on gullible and frightened sheep. The sooner these kids can get back to your normal routine (i dont care what it is, even if you are a full time sjw in some bleeding heart non-profit) the sooner these trolls will get bored and the sooner we can go back to making this country great again.

um...
Waaaah?

Today as i, a trans muslim-canadian, was walking through the backwoods of tennessee picking flowers and wondering the best way to help the homeless, when all of a sudden 100 white males came up to me. They all tried to offer me a hardees bacon burger, but being a muslim, i refused. That was a mistake. They all collectivly started to hold me down, and force feed me bacon burgers, while beating me whips made of bacon and shouting how "muzzies arent welcome here". Im still shaking

>any
Yes. About 0.01% of it to be precise

Nah dude most of this shit is just dumb, like the muslim girl who was near a gas station, when all of a sudden 5 white dudes started beating her with pig heads that i guess they were just carrying around and no one noticed

Holy shit, why do these idiots think anyone besides other like-minded deceptive and manipulative, virtue signaling leftists, would actually believe this shit?

These people continually lie to push their own political agenda. They're favoritistic, and ignore all evidence that doesn't fit their agenda. They have no qualms with attacking others who don't share their goals and at the same damn time, they act like they are the victims.

Does this remind you of some other group, Sup Forums?

alright, which of you beta fags did it?

>I am in disbelief.
Me too.

>be me, an Asian fag
>told by white stranger, "boy you guys are so smart"
>still can't stop shaking

kek

#someAsiansAreDumb
#noToStereotypes

>is any of this true?
NO NO NO ITS ALL HRC SHILLING ITS PROPAGANDA ITS PROPAGANDA ITS PROPAGANDA ITS PROPAGANDA ITS PROPAGANDA ITS PROPAGANDA ITS PROPAGANDA ITS PROPAGANDA ITS PROPAGANDA ITS PROPAGANDA ITS PROPAGANDA ITS PROPAGANDA ITS PROPAGANDA ITS PROPAGANDA ITS PROPAGANDA ITS PROPAGANDA ITS PROPAGANDA ITS PROPAGANDA ITS PROPAGANDA ITS PROPAGANDA ITS PROPAGANDA ITS PROPAGANDA ITS PROPAGANDA ITS PROPAGANDA ITS PROPAGANDA ITS PROPAGANDA ITS PROPAGANDA ITS PROPAGANDA

Deportable

>live in a world where everyone around me has a camera on them 24/7, 365
>somehow have this confrontation in public and not only decide not to film it myself, but no one around me decided to film it for WORLDSTAR or so they can jump on the "IT'S ON BEEN 24 HOURS" bandwagon

>"and then everyone clapped"
SJW's are full of shit
Pic related

positive racism is still racism, stay strong, user

Thus far the only video evidence of anything like this was a bunch of blacks beating up an old man for having a trump sticker on his car.

False flags. The GOP headquarters here in Hillsborough NC got firebombed a month ago or so ago and then a black church got firebombed. The left is exposing their method of operation and then expects us to believe it's trump supporters when something else gets firebombed.