Bush 2.0

Good job guys, you just got bush administration 2.0. The neo-cons now control every branch of the government, they can do whatever they want. Have fun with tax cuts for the rich, anti-lgbt laws, massive military spending, and unnecessary wars.

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-09/trump-can-t-undo-nuclear-deal-stop-iran-s-growth-rouhani-says
cnsnews.com/commentary/james-phillips/wrong-iran-trump-can-absolutely-overturn-obamas-iranian-nuke-deal
taxpolicycenter.org/publications/analysis-donald-trumps-tax-plan/full
breitbart.com/video/2016/03/09/trump-i-would-increase-military-spending/amp/
politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/03/trump-iraq-syria-220608
foxnews.com/us/2016/11/10/boss-tells-pro-trump-employees-to-resign.html
twitter.com/search?q=grubhub&ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^search
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who cares. as long as there is dead mudslimes i'm happy. i hope we nuke iran. hopefully some beaners put up a fight too while they are getting deported.

Trump is fighting for the everyday man. He won't help those rich, elitist rats.

Trump fucked up the Bush family and he fucked up the Clinton family. He's different.

> everyday man
> h-h-he's different

cmon, we all know its going to be a clusterfuck of a disaster

>getting con'd this hard

You're in for a big surprise

that Bush was already Bush 2.0

He is literally working with the neo-cons to accoplish there agenda and wants to increase military spending. He met with mitch mcconnell, do you really think those scum bags aren't going to take advantage of this and bomb anyone they don't like?

Thank you for Correcting the Record.

You can say anything you want, you can call us a bunch of racists, sexists and any ism under the sun. You can riot and write up a million articles demonising. No matter what you do, we won. The tide is changing and your type will only dwindle in the new social enviroment. Your refusal to learn from this will ensure your loss for decades to come.

shift click

This will be SO much worse than Bush. At least Bush surrounded himself with relatively competent people like Colin Powell and Condi. Sarah Palin might actually have a cabinet position.

Trump is surrounding himself with people from outside the (((establishment))).

DRAIN THE SWAMP!!

He got elected by opposing foreign intervention. The neocon warmongers crossed over to support Clinton and her Russophobic policies

Trump's major foreign policy promise was to get tough on Iran, which you can not do without going tough on Russia, Iran's most important ally. He's going to hold onto that promise.

Trump is the opposite of a neo-con, that was what helped get him elected you retard.

She already lost moron, ctr is gone.

Im not calling you any of that, im saying this is a repeat of the bush administration. He's surrounding him self with neo-cons and people that can manipulate him. Do you really want a repeat of 2000-2008?

HIGH ENERGY

I honestly wouldn't care if that's true. I was just in it for the memes

This.

Trump better surround himself with people who know what they're doing.

He supports cutting taxes for the rich, increasing military spending, and going to war like its a game. That IS a neo-con.

Wrong, try again Libtard.

How does "Secretary of State John Bolton" sound like? He knows what he's doing.

billionaire globalist here. can't believe these retards bought it.

>good job you got bush 2.0
...g.w.bush WAS bush 2.0 and the fact im not even american makes me laugh harder that you didn't know that.

The deficit will absolutely skyrocket.

>unnecessary wars
nigga did you even listen to any of the shit hitlery said about russia i mean come on

No his major foreign policy promise was to bomb the shit out of ISIS. That puts us on Russia (and Iran's) side. He'll talk tough publicly about Iran, privately tell them they'll be fine as long as they cut the Death to America bullshit and stop playing grabass with the Navy. Everyone ends up happy

>billionaire globalist
is 1.4 million a lot of money too you?

>people that can manipulate him

They can't though. He took their party from them by force. If anything he will manipulate them.

Damn if only someone who totally wasn't an establishment war monger funded by big banks and corporate interests had won...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SUCK MY FUCKING DICK CTR SHILLS ARE YOU READY TO BE UNEMPLOYED

No but Trump will make sure I get even more.

I want Bush back.

But only if it also means we get Bush Era Sup Forums back.

"Reagan proved deficits don't matter."

- Dick Cheney 2001
- Donald Trump 2017

Obama was Bush 2.0 on steroids.

What we have now is hope.

Trump will support Russia and will learn to support Iran. Then Saudi and Israel will fall.

Then why the fuck were Republicans and conservatives in the states complaining about MUH DEFICIT under Obama?

Sounds good. Purge fags when?

Oh yeah, those outsized tax cuts for the rich will really show those jerks!

Obama was Bush 2.0, you silly fuck.

Tax cuts sound pretty fucking good to me you liberal fucking shillllllllllllllll ill be laughing to the bank or probably wading through the salty tears of the entitled, unemployed crybaby generation gtfo CTR

As long as you service the debt and control oil they are correct.

Bread, circus, and the Military Complex. Its all you need. I just don't think trump can deliver on the bread.

Doesn't matter. The swamp will be drained.

>bush 2.0
>bush 2.0
>bush 2.0

read that again

>tax cuts for the rich
Tax cuts for everyone actually, but i see you have a stick up your ass about the rich by spreading a lie like this. That is revealing.
>anti-lgbt laws
[Citation required]
This isnt 1910. You are getting any sort of law passed for forced gay conversion therapy or chemical castration. What is the actual concern here?
>massive military spending
That didnt happen under obama, right?
That wouldnt have happened under hilldawg, right?
Fuck off.
>unnecessary wars.
[Citation required]
He and rand paul were the only candidates on either side that believed shooting down airplanes flown by russian pilots might be a bad idea.

Did you just leave the lefts echo chamber or something?

How do you build infrastructure with tax cuts?

and don't say sell the roads and bridges to companies. they don't make money accept in cities

Obama was Bush 2.0. Pretty much ran the same policies, though generally also ramped them up.

Killary would have been 3.0, but also being a felon among other undesirable traits as well.

Do you even know what neocon means? Trump is about as far away from being a neocon as you can get.

Trump will not side with Iran, in fact Iran's begging him not to touch the Obama deal now.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-09/trump-can-t-undo-nuclear-deal-stop-iran-s-growth-rouhani-says

But he will.

cnsnews.com/commentary/james-phillips/wrong-iran-trump-can-absolutely-overturn-obamas-iranian-nuke-deal

Yes is he cutting taxes for the rich

>taxpolicycenter.org/publications/analysis-donald-trumps-tax-plan/full

He will increase military spending

>breitbart.com/video/2016/03/09/trump-i-would-increase-military-spending/amp/

And he wants to bomb the shit out of isis and use ground troops

>politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/03/trump-iraq-syria-220608

I can give you some more sources, if you want.

How do percentages work
Hell how do these repeating numerals work?

Anti-LGBT is good faggot, less degenrates

By attacking ISIS he is siding with Iran. If Iran is not needlessly provocative Trump will deal with them.

They only care about deficits when Democrats are in charge. When Republicans are in charge, they blow up the debt and deficit and leave Democrats a mess.

hahahahahahaahah

>it's bad
gtfo

So why didn't Bush vote Trump?

He's cutting taxes for everyone. He's also removing exemptions the rich take advantage of.

He has repeatedly said he wants Arab ground troops fighting ISIS with US air support

Corporate tax cut plus a subsidy so that offshore cash can be incentivized to be used in infrastructure building perhaps with a form of hybrid, mezzanine financing. The government can work with big corporations who have interest in generating returns through infrastructure. Im an american studying in Canada so if anyone calls me a fucking leaf they can blame my IP

Have fun being deported. Maybe you should move to Syria since you like Muslims as much as Obama and Hillary.

You know, if she hadn't wanted to take in a shitload of muslims, she would probably have won.

>Tax cuts for everyone
The tax cuts will mostly benefit the rich

>anti-lgbt laws
His vp literally supports gay conversion theropy, and has said he will repeal gay marriage.

>That didnt happen under obama, right
He cut the military budget from the crazy levels it was from bush, you fucking moron.

>[Citation required]
He wants 30000 ground troops to fight isis.

>Did you just leave the lefts echo chamber or something?
I could say the same thing about you, but you haven't left Sup Forumss echo chamber.

Bush W did not vote for hillary which according to the libtards is a vote for trump.... he also might have outright voted for trump, we cant know unless he discloses. HW is a senile old man at this point who gives a shit who he votes for

He said less intervention in the Middle East. Would probably only be supporting with drone strikes.

can you find me someone in Trump's family who worked with Hitler?

i looked at OP's picture for 30 seconds and now its trumps faces or maybe both wtf is going on???

He wants 30000 ARAB ground troops fighting ISIS

Trump is giving billionaire globalist $10 TRILLION in tax cuts and maybe removing a $10 billion exemption. Fuck you retards are dumb.

>I hope we nuke Iran

Should have voted for Clinton then

He has literally said the opposite, holy shit you people have done no research on the guy, have you? Did you people only vote for him because of the memes?

>wants dead muslims
>didnt vote for Hillary

Trump's thing is making deals. The thing about deals is that they require some sort of exchange. Even if trump has the upper hand as a negotiator he will end up making a lot of compromises, but hey that's politics.

> generating returns through infrastructure.

That only works in concentrated urban centers. There is a reason you needed shit like the Tennessee Valley Authority to help electrify the south.

Private companies don't care about big infrastructure in the heartland because there is no money.

Unless you want the govt to pay the companies, but that is spending and the GOP will not spend the money

youre Australian, so your unfamiliar with our politicians. But it is looking like Trump's cabinet will be THE ESTABLISHMENT.

>i hope we nuke iran

Why on fuck did you vote for Trump then?

Lmao, what a moran

>Trump literally destroys the Bush dynasty and prevents a third Bush presidency
>lol good job you voted in Bush

Liberals are this stupid. If Trump is another neocon stereotype, why did virtually every living neocon speak against him?

Sidenote: it's been nearly 100 years since the last time Republicans controlled all three branches of government. Prepare to get fucked.

I think you're in for a big surprise when you have to go the Fuck back.
better start packing your bags, shit-skin.

Attacking the daesh is what US is doing now. In fact, Trump's campaign site specifies that the attacks against ISIS will be done in conjunction "with our Arab allies" which means Iraqis, Saudis & co. Not Iranians who aren't arabs. Attacking ISIS and scrapping Obama's deals with Iran are not mutually exclusive, both are on GOP agenda. Trump will easily do both with Ryan's and McConnell's support.

Your yelling at nothing man.

[Citation needed]

Whatever cuck.Lets just start the deportations already.

Hillary is Bush 2.0

>why did virtually every living neocon speak against him?

Obviously, the neo-cons have there preferences, they would of prefered jeb or kasich. But now that trump is president, they'll work with him. It seems trump has quickly warmed up to them, considering he's said he'll support most of there policies. Have fun with 4 years of war.

>anti-lgbt laws
You say it like it's a bad thing.

1. How?
2. His VP can't do shit

NIGGERS
The battle is won but the war rages on
foxnews.com/us/2016/11/10/boss-tells-pro-trump-employees-to-resign.html

“I absolutely reject the nationalist, anti-immigrant and hateful politics of Donald Trump and will work to shield our community from this movement as best as I can,” Maloney wrote about Trump’s supporters.

twitter.com/search?q=grubhub&ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^search
rev up those socks
You know what to do faggots
I hope grubhub isn't DDoSed into the stone age

>Trump will steal oil
>Trump will search for WMD that never existed
>Trump will turn the middle east upside down by taking out leaders who kept it in check

0/10. Not even close

Sure he's bush 2.0. That's why the entire political system and media wanted him to go away. Stop the stupidity.

Trump will make Bush look like a complete genius by comparison. Trump is God's gift to late night comedy.

1. We're not butthurt faggots who want to steal people's money out of envy and feelings of inadequacy
2. >Trump >Neocon kys, also waht is lybia, what is syria, what is obama administration
3. Trump is a major fag-lover and you retards are still whining, go fuck yourselves.
4. >Unecessary wars Yes, that's why we should have voted for Hillary "no-fly zone in Syria even if my own generals say this means war with Russia" Clinton, Hillary "overthrow secular governments in the middle east and prop up the muslim brotherhood" Clinton.

KYS

>implying Bush did anything wrong

libertarianism eternally BTFO

Wrong faggot. Paleocons are back in. Long live the republic.

>unnecessary wars
that's Hillary retarded ctr shill

The neo cons already had power you shit lord

>anti-lgbt laws

And nothing of value was lost

Witnessed.

I fail to see any problems with this

>Have fun with tax cuts for the rich
I will, thank you
>anti-lgbt laws
Don't care
>massive military spending
Buy stock jackass, this is why you're so poor you have no taxes to get cut
>and unnecessary wars.
Clinton was the one who wanted war

>Wrong faggot. Paleocons are back in. Long live the republic.

>Electing incumbent GOP congress
>paleocons

HAHAHAHA, These two are going to fuck up anything good in the Trump agenda. If he even attempts to fight it they will strip him of executive power and tell him to eat some KFC

being this dumb...

This, do these people really think trump has all the power? Don't they realize trump had to bend over for the senate and the house? Jesus christ, were so fucked.