Well, fuck this, I'm out

Well, fuck this, I'm out.

I can't fucking believe you Drumpfkins actually managed to ruin our country. We went from Hope and Change to Making America Hate Again. Even worse, you did it without the popular vote- what would our Founding Fathers say about the wants of the few outweighing the needs of the many?

You elected a fucking cheeto to Presidency, and a Russian puppet at that. Now I need to get out before the nukes fly and he starts World War 3.

Pic related, I'm all set to go to Canada. I just need to fill out the paperwork.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ep-YbqfkuzM
youtube.com/watch?v=AQqiUusn04k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol gay

better get out before pence gets you

bye~

/thread

Take more crybabies with you.

This reeks of troll but ill bite.
Good fucking riddance.
The fewer wastes of life like u around the easier it will be to make america great agian!

don't come back

This is the type of hate our country - or at least my former country - was supposed to stand against. Freedom for all, from tyranny for all.

>the wants of the few outweighing the needs of the many?
You fucked up the quote, and it was Spock from Star Trek you are quoting
>Pic related, I'm all set to go to Canada. I just need to fill out the paperwork.
Just one bag?

go away and make Sup Forums greater again

>Nitpicking over quote details
Typical Drumpfkin, all style and no substance

>Just one bag?
No, just one with some absolute essentials in case the worst comes to pass.

>tfw pro-trump but couldn't stop bashing and baiting drumpftards on Sup Forums throughout the entire year

it's just so fucking funny, americans are terminally incapable of self-irony and polarized to the point they're ready to kill each other over celebrity with bad combover

>Pic related, I'm all set to go to Canada. I just need to fill out the paperwork.

>Because you resisted my message of diversity, I am going to go to a country that is LESS diverse than the US.

Can you take all those celebrities with you? They are all raging out, while saying, "LOL I wuz just joking guyz!"

I want them to honor their promise.

FUCK OFF WERE FULL

Natural selection at its finest. And we didn't even have to lift a finger.

So long, faggot!

Russian puppet at that. Now I need to get out before the nukes fly and he starts World War 3.
>Trump is a Russian puppet
>Trump will start ww3 with Russia
How can you unironically believe both of these at the same time

>shitty light weight canvas "bug out bag"

What the fuck is in there? Tissues, rubber anal plugs, and lube? Fuck outta' here

>go out of your way to antagonize people
>HAHAHA FUCKING IDIOTS GETTING UPSET

When the going gets tough, hillbots pack up and leave

>OP right now
LMAO fuck off idiot.

Want to know what country let's the popular vote decide elections? Russia. Why not go there?

SO LONG FAGGOT

Why spend that effort trolling your own team when you could have been trolling hillary supporters

>his bug-out bag is a fucking grocery store reusable sack

>what would our Founding Fathers say
To follow the Constitution. Adios.

We don't want you guys in Canada. We would rather save our immigrant spots for people fleeing from regimes that are slaughtering them, not people who can't handle the results of a democratic election. We don't need you guys coming here and fucking our country up more so than it already is.

Please leave and kill yourself too

There is no tyranny besides the imagined tyranny from your victim complex

Please don't leave!

We will miss your cringy tantrums worthy of the posting of a first day newfag. It was an endless source of laughter.

>>nukes fly

With who? Who hates trump enough to nuke us now. The biggest nuclear threats were countries that were against clinton. It anything we've been saved from a nuclear war.

lol the founding fathers created the electoral college

Your rights stop where those of others begin. You just cant always win

Also, why do all of you want to come to Canada? Why not Mexico?

Is it because deep down inside you know how fucked up Mexico is but you can't admit that you are racist?

>Canada

Why not Mexico?

Seriously anyone including celebs who say theyre moving to Canada instead of Mexico is a fucking hypocrite.

And nothing of value was lost

Bon voyage!

Weedman will take in all.
Fleeing Mexicans equal votes in the next election.

>Drumpfkins
making fun of immigrant names

>fucking cheeto
making fun of someone's skin color

what makes your racism more acceptable?

Than wait 6 months, than go in for interviews, than apply with a work history that must be able to be verified.
Enjoy waiting 1/4 through the Trump Pres till you can finally move.

>degenerates flee america en masse
>real estate prices plummet
>i can buy a cheap mansion in the US, now left by all the scum

whats bad about that again?

Pack your fucking bags and get out. We don't want you here anymore

Don't you get it? If you take all these butthurt liberals in, they'll encourage the weed man to let in more of those """refugees""" that you want so much

This thread again ?

Hey nigger, TAKE THIIIIISSSS

Pls go to Ontario

>bug out bag
>its a tote bag

dont forget your survival butt plugs and starbucks

DONT MOVE TO CANADA
MOVE TO A SWING STATE

>And ill get "donald trump bug out bag" emblazoned on there so i can post it to facebook and everyone will like me for somewhere between 2 and 10 seconds

Let them go to Winnipeg

No fucking way. Last time we gave muslims flying lessons it ended up with us being down two office buildings

It contains a useful supplies for surviving a Trump presidency as well as things to remember America's glory days.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ep-YbqfkuzM

Cute, OP is showing us his CTR approved Cards Against Humanity branded Donald Trump Bug Out Bag.

Came free with the purchase of the pro-Hillary Cards Against Humanity Election Expansion that was being sold in the run up to the DNC.

Won't work. Canada already has the sort of tough immigration laws that Trump wants to pass.

ok this is a troll
sage

LMAO is that s shopping bag?

>It contains a useful supplies for surviving a Trump presidency

Your missing the rope.

How gay is this ? This shit is useless

yeah fuck off

I only backed Hillary to stop Trump. Before the Convention, I was a Sanders Supporter.

>useful survival supplies
>1 bag of wheat

please go and never come back, do us all a favor try swimming across one of the great lakes to get there.

>fill out the paperwork
>and wait 10 years
>gl finding a job and a place to live
>gl even getting over the boarder

You're that tripfag Madam President aren't you.
Little faggot

Guarantee they don't want you.

>Even worse, you did it without the popular vote- what would our Founding Fathers say about the wants of the few outweighing the needs of the many?

I get this is bait but seriously the Founding Father's set the system up this way specifically to keep large cities/counties from controlling the vote with sheer numbers. It was a compromise reached to get smaller rural states to agree to the Union since they feared having city people dictate the government with no input from them.

This is the way the system works and was designed for what is happening specifically in mind, the mob shouldn't rule.

> (OP)
>FUCK OFF WERE FULL

LOL I was waiting for one of you to do something!

This meme bag is great so far. Spanish phrases for Canada? Wheat seeds? Plato's Republic? A picture of Obama?

What does any of that have to do with moving to Canada?

Get the fuck out before I get my nigger whipper 5000 And come after your ass

>REEEEEE AMERICA IS FULL OF HATE AND WHITES
>ILL SOLVE IT BY GOING TO AN EVEN WHITER COUNTRY

Pretty damn presumptuous to think that anyone outside of you family and friends would give a fuck.

Its all about you, isn't it?

Sayanora self entitled asshole.

BTW, the total effect of you leaving? Not a damn thing

Laughing so hard my face is red. Kek. You're right it is the free grocery reusable bag.

Looks like it would break with about 5 lbs of stuff inside it, too. Seriously, look at the craftsmanship. A gallon of milk would be popping the stitches.

>Trump gets elected as president

>The victim society is already decreasing

Holy shit, Trump said he would make America great again.

I'd never thought it would be happening THIS fast.

Decades back, most people were well educated, respectful and responsible members of american society.

Those times are coming back now.

I'd go to Mexico, but I don't speak Spanish.

I'm applying for Canadian Citizenship because Canada is not racist and horrible like America.

GET OUT

k,bye

buuubye!!!! don't let the door hit your ass cockfag!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=AQqiUusn04k

>Pic related, I'm all set to go to Canada.
Why Canada?
Something wrong with Mexico? Or Syria? Racist much?

Fuck off. WE don't want you. I will bloody shoot you at the border. Stay in your own country you fucking chicken shit.

I'm very glad trump won but I ain't wanting all this libtards and cucks moving to canada.

And I'm a Sanders delegate who voted for Stein.
Your point? Why even would you buy such obvious shill shit like that? If you thought you could defeat Trump by buying a CAH expansion pack instead of phonebanking, organizing, or, fuck, I don't know, maybe even asking for help from Kek, then I don't even know what to fucking tell you except for "We told you so."

What's in the bag? Your MASSIVE collection of dildos?

Please take your friends and family with you

There is currently a German in my house who came here to visit, but now wants to stay permanently. Trying to change her esta to a Visa while in the US.

If Canadian Immigration Law is anything like US Immigration Law, it's a god damned nightmare.

Well hey, you have your "useful Spanish phrases" sheet. Stop being such a bigot, you wanted Mexicans so much with hillary, but now you want to run off to a white country.

>I'm a true American only when the party I elect is in power.
>The other side won?
>FUCK THIS, FUCK WHITE PEOPLE AND FUCK AMERICA.

Go, go to Canada and get fucked to death by a million Canadian geese.

Just remember the "Cheeto in Chief" is a byproduct of your side's identity politics.

>Locket with Obama in it
My sides, it's not fair you tricked me

Sorry you could get your way crybaby

>and a Russian puppet at that
Funny how everyone keeps saying that, but ruble dropped 2% on the news of Trump being elected. Guess those financial people are not as aware of the political situation as the liberal babies are.

>going to Canada

Well good like waiting in line. We are very selective about who we let in. You have to have 10 000 dollars and there is a waiting period of a number of years.

>lol I can just bug out to Canada

So we actually have a small administration devoted to it. It takes years when you decide to go.

No, please don't leave. We need you
to kill yourself.

What a shitty bag.

Contents of bag are as follows:

> 1 iPhone 7. Rose Gold. Note cracked screen.
> 1 jar of pickles.
> 3 bottles of alcohol-free artisan beer.
> 2 tubs of ironic moustache wax.
> 1 electronic vape device with baroque cog wheel motif
> 3 sheets of A4 containing list of acceptable pronouns
> 1 pair of glasses. Thick rims.

Good luck in the woods famm

>Even worse, you did it without the popular vote
Even worse, that people who don't understand our policies and election process are allowed to vote.

This is a failure of our education system and/or the failure of an individual to think for themselves.

Please leave. You won't be missed.

There's other stuff in the bag, by the way. I also made some additions of my own.

It's my worst-case scenario bag in case the nukes fly and civilization as we know it ends before I can find sanctuary in Canada.

>Go to Canada
Why not Mexico?