Tropes you love

>Cool laidback character held a rigid beaucratic position in the past

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RC6x4xEpl2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=zexXH3lS8Uw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>honorable knight character doesnt suffer, gets a happy ending, and people love him

>zombies episode, but they're not really zombies

The best execution of this trope

I love it when the hero notices they are outmatched in a straight up fight so they decide to get smart.
>Marv using a pair of handcuffs to shut down that hopping freak
youtube.com/watch?v=RC6x4xEpl2Y

Dumb bullshit happening in the background is my favorite trope.

>head gets blasted off, keeps fighting on.

It's a wee bit cheesy, but that's why I love it. Nobody is too small in the eyes of Superman

>Hero recognizes that some villains are genuinely terrifying and not to be underestimated under any circumstances

>Character is devoted to their marriage

>this guy used to be a drill sergeant

>beats his opponent not by using force, but by using logic.
Brain beats Brawn.

that famous Supe moment from a Nightwing comic is another moment like this that i love.

>School teacher
>Always reading romance novels
>Always late
>Used to be black ops in the past

>the Big Bad fight is done by the badass villain and not the hero

I get the criticism for this particular story arc but damn I can't say no to Megatron.

Still really need to play those games. It's hard to find time to play 3 100 hour games though.

My total playtime for each one was around 30-35 hours each, don't think they start getting close to 100 hours long until the Cold Steel games.

>antagonist is said to be a serious threat by the account of others
>main party meets them and they're goofy as fuck
>is actually a frightening threat after all

Jojo's the Post

I wish there was an edited version of Naruto that cut down on some of the bullshit. Overall, a lot of the first part of the series is pretty great, but there's so much filler and unnecessary parts.

>Diegetic music all throughout the movie

>Badass motherfucker whose seen all now works a civil service job and is fine with it.
Think Cobra Bubbles.

>Joke character is secretly an ancient evil threat
>They've been around long enough to no good will come of trying shit and have grown to enjoy the mundane anyway

>Hero helps villain, villain can't accept it

there was a fan cut that basiclly re edited the series to follow the manga volume by volume but have no idea if it was good or not.

>Character never speaks a single line
>Has tons of personality in their actions

>rival bosses (male and female) hate-love eachother

Reminds me of a trope I'd like to see, but don't know of anything that's done it.

Ancient evil finally freed. The world has become such a dystopian shithole that they actively choose to become the hero of this new setting and save it.

I like how her speech bubbles have icicles in the last 2 panels.

>I love it when heroes are actually heroic.

>Hero meets their spirit animal. Can't help but love it.

Not really a trope, but I love it when the hero comes home and his family actively takes care of him knowing he's just been through hell
>p1

>p2

>p3

>Love it when heroes actually interact with the public in positive ways

>When the hero decides to finally stop holding back.

This scene would be chilling to some average kid watching some Superman
youtube.com/watch?v=zexXH3lS8Uw

classic lol

>Reign

>When the hero decides to finally stop holding back.
It's puzzling why Spidey even has a rogues gallery. If he were to quit pulling punches there isn't a single member of his rogues gallery that'd be alive because even though Spidey doesn't generally kill, he's not completely above it.

would have been better without all the subtitles