youtube.com/watch?v=BVWfqOSdzs4
dailymotion.com/video/x9i793
youtube.com/watch?v=go2lJ_3ttaE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ahhh, AHA

BOOOM

Well, thats one heck of a nurse

Jim Carrey looks rough these days

At least the Phil Collins puppet looked just as weird. He did not make any demands of making his caricature look any more pretty.

Deep

That was just the style, it honestly looked more like bill murray to me.

THERE'S TOO MANY MEN
TOO MANY PEOPLE
MAKING TOO MANY PROBLEMS

>THERE'S TOO MANY MEN
>TOO MANY PEOPLE
>MAKING TOO MANY PROBLEMS

AH AH AH

youtube.com/watch?v=QHmH1xQ2Pf4

Every puppet in Spitting Image looked weird.

This was unofficially one of the most expensive music videos ever made because dozens of new puppets were made, each of which cost about 2,000.

>Hey have you heard the Sound of Silence, user
>Yeah Simon and Gafunkel are great
>Who? No I am talking about Disturbed
Goddamn it. I love these songs, yet the onlything in the radio is always this screaming covers. And people eat it up, worse yet, know nothing else.

You can like both, disturbed is unironically one of my favorite bands

Then I'm sorry for you

>hating disturbed
What kind of metal do you like then, user?

not shitty nu-metal that's for sure

>He actually likes metal!

It's funny that people would riot if they made a new version of this with the current admin.

>not liking metal
>not liking nu metal
I didnt know such utter awful taste was allowed here
DESU even though trumps worse reagan was funnier to mock. Plus liberals hate trump for the wrong reasons like how he insulted their feminist safe spaces or blocking rapefugees from coming in, they dont hate him for stuff that matters like climate deals or giving tax cuts to greedy scum.

OH SUPERMAN WHERE ARE YOU NOW

Wow boco, for once youve actually showed me you do have good taste, in music at least
i found wingspan at walgreens, and am expecting the siege at cybertron set in the mail today to get pounce to go with him

Lucky. I don't even want the Autobot Clones, so that just makes the whole thing worse.

Maybe Internet kiddie liberals, but actual adults have been turbo mad about his cabinet appointees, purposefully fucking around with scientific study, his terrible law ideas, and how he's priming big business and the rich to firmly give us the knot.

>Liking numetal
It's First Wave Black Metal or nothing(Except some trad, speed, and thrash). Poseurs need not apply
youtube.com/watch?v=fHmzFVDjVnM

>but actual adults have been turbo mad about his cabinet appointees, purposefully fucking around with scientific study, his terrible law ideas, and how he's priming big business and the rich to firmly give us the knot.
I really hope more people are mad about that stuff that matters then just me, all i see is CNN getting pissy he said an arguably funny pussy joke ten years ago, two scoops, and all these cringey cartoons coming out about his physical attributes and not mocking his actual problems. Its like his critics are mostly children.

>thinking that shit is superior
>ever
Just when i thought Sup Forums couldnt disappoint me any further

CNN has to go for the low hanging fruit just like Fox News does because your average viewer is only going to watch for easy-to-get-mad-about "news" and political cartoons are always meant to be triggering. The real people reporting on this are the outlets that take more than a middle school reading comprehension or have been labeled as "double plus not good" by either side.

It's like what happened in my county; the county mayor was using the county's legal staff for his own personal problems (Namely having them rule in his favour when the constuction company he owns got into hot water) When the county government needed to figure out if that was, you know, illegal, he assigned the same people on the county's legal board who helped him out to look into it. Of course, they said what he did was okay.

It was never talked about on our local news; just in two of our local newspapers that are labeled as the "old racist conseratard" paper and the stodgy "why haven't you been canceled yet" establishment paper.

>Thinking Venom is shit but Disturbed is good
Imagine having such a shitty opinion

>liking any sort of metal at all
No user, you have shit taste
And then user was a faget

>hating metal
What kind of shit music does your normie tastes enjoy then?

What if you like songs with really fast guitar, but hate the ones where the guy screams everything? Is that still metal?

Depends, as most metal isn't screaming like brainlet normies think. For instance, these songs are like you described and are metal
youtube.com/watch?v=tTeXBTStek0
youtube.com/watch?v=rjCBV6o_DSE
youtube.com/watch?v=dLMuv5dc-rQ

Ah. Well, as long as it isn't some jackass screaming at the top of his lungs I don't mind it.

Except Dethklok, and thats only because I appreciate the parody of it.

It looks like Phil Collins got two puppets of himself made - though the one on the drums probably didn't need to be as detailed.

nonono, that's screaming from the bowels of your lungs, the bowels!

I really like the exaggerated mouth on that one

Holy Diver is one of my favorite albums.

youtube.com/watch?v=BTqjB0SQMyE

>as long as it isn't some jackass screaming at the top of his lungs I don't mind it.
Shut up boco

>I really hope more people are mad about that stuff that matters then just me, all i see is CNN getting pissy he said an arguably funny pussy joke ten years ago, two scoops, and all these cringey cartoons coming out about his physical attributes and not mocking his actual problems. Its like his critics are mostly children.

This sums up the problem. Of all of trumps flaws, people go after the ones that are the LEAST egregious. It's baffling.

>Of all of trumps flaws, people go after the ones that are the LEAST egregious. It's baffling.
Exactly, its proof that the current generation are mostly spoiled children, who dont like being reminded of reality and think all men are evil, and that everyone “oppressed” is good, no matter if some of those groups deserve that status. Ironic, these people say they hate the rich, but the rich funds their protests, and is flooding europe with rapefugees for a cheap labor force. The fat capitlaist scum needs to be overthrown and killed to stop creating these brain dead childish vermin.

I think this was done by the same animators that worked on 2003 TMNT

This thread is for Spitting Images songs

youtube.com/watch?v=2NTcndxuwOA

There is literally nothing wrong with apartheid

>normie
kill yourself, normalfag.

Take your own advice you metal hating plebian shit

Our God says to show mercy
But you're dead if you wrote this book

youtube.com/watch?v=bRwXrcz-F9M

Kek, this would trigger SJWs now, because it would remind them that all major religions are cancer, and muslims are basically brown stormfags.

The irony is that you're a metalhead and you call other people plebeians.

I despise the man but people who go "ORANGE SKIN" and "TINY HANDS" need to grow the fuck up and care about things that actually matter rather than making childish insults about his physical appearance.

Its ironic you think youre superior while having such uncultured views that you hate metal

Shut up, Boco.

Most metal songs I like have lots of energy, but with a relatively clear singing voice. (Might be because I like singing myself?)
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2wzpfPFBlw
youtube.com/watch?v=Wr9ie2J2690
youtube.com/watch?v=NrOemQaEJGU
youtube.com/watch?v=bO2sYOaW1nI
youtube.com/watch?v=CNnhhejBkW8
youtube.com/watch?v=KBpDom4QWHE
youtube.com/watch?v=cdkBs0VCSX0
youtube.com/watch?v=BVWfqOSdzs4
I was really into metal in my teens (mostly Disturbed, Sabaton and Manowar), but I like to think my taste in music is pretty varied. I've had a classical music education, picked up punk and ska from my parents, funk and jazz thanks to the wind ensemble I'm in, discovered all kinds of bands by reading JoJo, Eurobeat because of /wsg/ memes,... Music is great. Very few things can influence your mood the way a good song can.
It's by Todd McFarlane.

I think he said once he owns one of the original heads.

you guys realize that those are just jokes right? that's not all people are talking about, they're just jokes.

>that's not all people are talking about, they're just jokes.
Most idiotic millenials hate him for insulting their man hating feminism and hating rapist muslims, and not for the actually bad things hes doing. And these childish “jokes” are proof that political satire is fucking dead

um excuse me

Excuse, let me correct that. Satire as a genre is dead. I died a little seeing your pic, thanks a bunch user

Some Sup Forums while we're on here

Kek, ill give that one credit, that was a little funny

The marxist peeks out of his hole, eager to manipulate people into doing what he won't.

If it were a muslim he'd gain voters I'd wager.

>The capitalist peeks out of his hole, eager to manipulate people into doing what he won't.
FTFY
Funny thing is he wouldnt have to change almost any of his views to do so

There was a story I read off of Facebook that made me laugh. Some train conductor would take a pellet gun and shot people riding on the top of the train. One woman ended up dying as she fall off and landed badly. Guy gave a report to the police of "fuckers shouldn't be trying to ride the train illegally."

I'll admit, I voted for Trump as some of the things he said I agree upon. With that being said, I wish the fool would have a PR team review his Tweets before they are published.

>Dat metal gimpmask Sogeking
Holy shit

>Guy gave a report to the police of "fuckers shouldn't be trying to ride the train illegally."
Kek, this is what the uneducated masses get for breeding out of control and being all around stupid

We've all seen the video of the guy standing on top of the train and getting electrocuted by hitting a tower. Fatalities in those countries are always happening as people don't want to be civil.

>We've all seen the video of the guy standing on top of the train and getting electrocuted by hitting a tower
I havent, holy shit that sounds hilarious

This is nine years old now. Damn, I feel old.

dailymotion.com/video/x9i793

How about you share examples of your superior taste in music.
>Not realizing metal is just an umbrella genre
youtube.com/watch?v=go2lJ_3ttaE

That's good stuff, Sup Forumsmrade. Reminds me of Weather Report. Or some kind of prog band, but I can't really figure out who.

does it occur to you that his inability to stop saying stupid shit on twitter is indicative of larger mental instability?

agree with a fool at your own peril.

>does it occur to you that his inability to stop saying stupid shit on twitter is indicative of larger mental instability?
It is, but its also a problem with most of this generation, just look at hirsch or marvel writers