Trump wants Ben Carson as Secretary of Education now

Trump wants Ben Carson as Secretary of Education now.

The neurosurgeon who somehow thinks evolution is a lie, the Big Bang is a "fairytale", and that being gay is a choice, may very well be in charge of the education of American children.

Gonna admit you might've fucked up yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/blogs/bad_astronomy/2015/09/24/ben_carson_anti_science.html
youtube.com/watch?v=aPStj2ZuXug
youtube.com/watch?v=OFpYj0E-yb4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no, the leftists kike indoctrination system needs to burn to the ground, this is an excellent way to do it quickly

>ben carson says the big bang is a "fairytale"
source?
>being gay is a choice
he's right though

>neuroscientist in charge of education
I see no problem here

I would rather have him be Secretary of HHS

where's the proof?

slate.com/blogs/bad_astronomy/2015/09/24/ben_carson_anti_science.html

>being gay is a choice
>he's right

Wow, Sup Forums really is full of ass burgers.

B A S E D

>and that being gay is a choice
100% right you fucking NeoFAG.

>this guy just admitted that he chose to like women

do people not realize how revealing that is?

>liberals can't attack him because he's black

with this #whitefeminism going on, they wouldn't date say a thing

their natural stats is cuckoldry

Do you not think a neurosurgeon is smart enough to be secretary of education because he's black? Are you a fucking bigot, op?

All he said was people go in prison straight & come out gay, hes 100% correct

Also seeing all the people on Sup Forums wanting to fuck Blaire White makes me think it really is a choice

Why not surgeon general?

Also, source CTR

I know a better neurosurgeon for this position.

BASED

>Renowned neurosurgeon
>Christian
Obviously the man can separate his beliefs from his practice. whats the problem here?

Yet another dumbass.

>slate
i usually don't attack the source, but i mean, come on man.
the article itself doesn't point to where he said anything about the big bang either.

At least he knows there is only two genders. He might be dumb but not retarded

>Im gonna make you secretary of education, Ben
>a dept I intend to neuter if not eliminate altogether according to my platform

Wow what a slap in the fucking face! Maybe Trump really is a racist.

>liberals tearing down college educated black men

This is a sick world we live in.

If he's in charge of education and decided we should teach "creationism" in science class as opposed to evolution, which he'll very likely do if he has the chance, then we have a big fucking problem.

Prove homosexuals brains are different.

Prove the big bang, go right ahead.

Prove how the double helix started.

I'll wait.

>black person
>neurosurgeon

It's literally the same as hiring a white guy because in order to be successful as a black guy they literally have to bow down to white people and become slaves yet again. How did nobody call them out on their openly racist pick?

Ben Carson is more intelligent than most people in America

we're gonna end the vice grip of marxists and progressives on the education of our next generation

and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it

Carson isn't gonna have any power because Trump wants to be rid of Common Core plus any other federal standards, putting education solely back in the hands of the states.

I'm a creationist since as a child i was told hat humans were baked by god and nigger were left too long in the oven.

>prove the big bang

Here you go, dumb dumb
youtube.com/watch?v=aPStj2ZuXug

>Prove how the double helix started

Talking about abiogenesis? Far as I know, this remains a mystery. Guess that means "muh god" did it huh?

>Prove homosexuals brains are different

Saying something like sexual orientation is a choice is pure asinine.

When I hit puberty, you think I "chose" to find tits hot?

Yeah, I looked at tits and dicks and made a reasoned decision based on evidence and argument that being aroused by tits was the best thing I could do, and so I became straight.

You're a retarded faggot.

Common Core was created by the states.

Anyone tastes dick once in their lives.

Os anything more triggering to lefties than a successful black Christian conservative? They hate them but they have to be so careful about it. It's very funny to see them that uncomfortable.

>When I hit puberty, you think I "chose" to find tits hot?
no one is accusing you of being a heterosexual, OP

I thought Trump wanted to leave that up to the states.

>burden of proof meme

>being gay isn't a choice
Fuck this meme.

Nope. Evolution and Big Bang are theories that, in fact, aren't even important to education. Math, biology, chemistry and other hard subjects are.

And yes, being a fag is a choice.

>being gay is a choice
Fuck this meme.

>same-sex attraction
not a choice, it's a mental disorder
>fucking other men in the ass
a choice

>Trump wants Ben Carson as Secretary of Education now.
unconfirmed rumours at this stage.

>Just a theory!

Why do right-wing dumb-shits never seem able to learn wtf "Theory" actually means in a scientific context?

Guess we should throw out Relativity, Quantum Field, and Germ Theory too huh autismo?

It is lmao. Get over it fuqboi. I chose to like boys.

But if picked it would be a good choice.

ALSO

Liberals keep complaining that Trump is racist. What is better to secretary than a self made black who was contributed a lot to medicine?

I don't get it, why would anyone just choose to like men? What do they gain from this? Why would they want to be discriminated against? If it is a choice, it logically doesn't make sense. Did you make a logical choice to be attracted to women?

Also, evolution is definitely relevant to biology. The fact that they're theories is irrelevant, plenty of other things that we generally hold to be true are also theories.

Read you retarded faggot.

All Heil Ben Carson!

evolution has not been proven

the big bang is a theory that has not been proven

homosexuality is a choice

we didnt fuck up you fucking low iq leftist

Learn what Theory means in science.

sounds ok to me, we need a total rebuild on education, some wacko might provide it

Nope I chose don't marginalise me, you fuck.

>bootyblasters on suicide watch

lmao

That's what I'm saying.

Yes they have both been proven, dumbass.

And no, sexual orientation is not a choice.

You did fuck up you low-IQ rightist.

> right-wing dumb-shits

Just show your colors fag.

> (((theory)))

Basically cannot be recreated, so no, it's not a hard science.

Those other theories aren't 'the closest thing we could scrap' however.

OR he is saying liking women is the natural stance and if you wish to fuck off to penis land it's your choice.

Sure, buddy. It totally wasn't beyond your power to like dicks in your mouth.

>delusional faggot

You forgot the part about the pyramids being grain storage

>all the fags in this thread
we will heal you

> I don't get it, why would anyone just choose to like men?

For the same reason people smoke and get cancer. They enjoy the feeling of degeneracy and two, because they want to be special snowflakes.

And funnily, regardless if true or not, they ARE mostly irrelevant. Unless you want to be researcher you won't be using those.

>Just show your colors fag

Yup, if you're retarded, I call you retarded.

>Basically cannot be recreated, so no, it's not a hard science.

Literally if it's without predictive experimental power, it can't ascend to the status of "Theory".

Go educate yourself you god damn chromosome collector.

>tfw computer scientist redpilled on corruption and global elite but also understand that science is the only thing that will ensure humanity will eventually dominate the heavens

But the fact is that neither side places an emphasis on science, so blaming Trump voters for this is not fair because a Hillary administration would place zero emphasis on science as well.

Trump administration education: allow religious shit to seep into schools
Clinton administration education: allow globalist shilling shit to seep into schools

personally i prefer the religious crap, it is less subversive

Being gay is a choice. Even if it wasn't a choice, then it is mental illness. If it somehow isn't mental illness either, then one does not have to act on their own temptation. Temptation is not a sin, but acting on that temptation is a sin. Read the Bible, understand sin, and you will understand why the United States is in the state it is currently in.

>"They enjoy the feeling of degeneracy and two, because they want to be special snowflakes."

>Right-wing morons actually believe this.

"Education system" fails kids in math, English and critical thinking skills. Excels at teaching feelings, Marxism and Feminist ideology.

Boy's are being sacrificed in the system on the altar of Feminism:
>> youtube.com/watch?v=OFpYj0E-yb4

And somehow Carson's private religious beliefs are the biggest threat to education? Please KYS!

>everything is a social construct, shitlorde
>faggots are born this way

Makes sense

and less divisive

at its core religion is an appeal to your better humanity

at its core globalism is an appeal to your race ethnicity, sex, or sexual orientation.

by its design it divides people

> implying it's not true

Gravity is a theory

>Being gay is a choice.

No, autist, it isn't.
Read >Even if it wasn't a choice, then it is mental illness.

Make up your mind, faggot. Which is it?

>If it somehow isn't mental illness either, then one does not have to act on their own temptation. Temptation is not a sin, but acting on that temptation is a sin. Read the Bible

There it is. Retarded religious zealots think homosexuality is a "sin" because "muh book says so!".

Dumb shits like you are "why the United States is in the state it is currently in."

that's not what said though.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Fags on suicide watch desu

Even though I don't agree with him, it'll piss off leftists so I'm all for it.

>implying it is true

>lefties in full blown panic mode after different beliefs might get into power

ohhhh noooo

also being gay is a choice, if you have trouble with this FACT, then maybe go back to PLEBBIT

Except that no, you are retarded. You are basically nitpicking a well learned man because you like fudge-packing. You are the one holding your country back.

> predictive

You cannot recreate the big bang in the scientific method moron.

Being gay isnt a choice. I tried to like sucking dick but I could never get used to it.

Try harder retards.

Not at all faggot.

"evolution is a lie, the Big Bang is a "fairytale", and that being gay is a choice"
I agree with that.
Godspeed Mr.Carson !

I smoke because it's relaxing and I choose to do it when nobody is around so I don't get attention. Get fucked you pseudointellectual shitskin.

perfectly illustrates the divisiveness of the globalist mindset

we dont fucking care if your gay, we have more important shit to think about

will he keep those religious beliefs private though?..I still remember bush making that US 'department of faith' shortly after 9/11

When will he make the Hulkster secretary of gains?

why does hatred and disbelief in science need to be a part of that

thats SO inconvenient

>we're gonna create something that trains groups of people to be decent, morale, hard working and bind large swaths of people together
>but it also fucks you if you want to get off this planet

And it is. Case in point: you. :^)

>at its core religion is an appeal to your better humanity

SupercalifragilisticKEKspialidocious

no they havent been proved you fucking idiot

there does not exist evidence of an amoeba "evolving" to an human. NO EVIDENCE EXISTS

ITS A FUCKING THEORY

fucking kill yourself

so fucking low iq

people in physics make shit up with terrible math all day long, they even have theories that conflict each other

theoretical physics is pretty much vacuously true

t. math major who rigorously proves things daily

Good job, you fall into A) it feels good even if ruins me. Thanks for playing.

Underage b& stop playing hookie and go back to middle school.

>if

Based sleepy doctor. You niggas saying he's gonna fuck this up is cray cray.

Being gay is not a sin, acting on that temptation is a sin. Acting on that temptation is just your perverse nature revealing itself and that leads to horrible things like trans-people which furthers into pedophilia. We are already seeing this happen.
Leave Sup Forums.

Actually no...it's better than teaching kids about the sixty non existant genders.

>he thinks evolution is a lie

I guess the msm was right it really was only retards that voted for trump

You don't get lynched in Sudan for smoking. Again, it doesn't make sense. It's an entirely different thing comparing a slow death by smoking to the treatment that gays get in most of the world. I do agree that they shouldn't be allowed to marry, but I really don't think it's a choice.

Also, how are they irrelevant? By your logic learning about anything is irrelevant. Will most students use anything they learned about the parts of a heart in their lifetime?

>perfectly illustrates the divisiveness of the globalist mindset

Literally the only people "divisive" about homosexuality are dumb shits like yourself.

Little too much Glen Beck and Alex Jones huh?

Based Ben also brought up the fact that liberals are attacking the country with the Alinsky Model during the first republican primary debate, if you think he's stupid you had better get your thinking straight.
Grain storage sounds like a good idea for a way to use the pyramids if you've never bothered to look at a cutaway diagram of them and seen that they're not even 5% hollow, just solid stone with a couple little tunnels through them. In fact media would make you think that they are massive chambers of Tardis-like dimensions inside.
The man cuts apart brains and puts them back together again and makes them work. I think he can be excused for not having foldout schematics from Popular Pyramidry tacked to his bedroom wall

wow you are so dumb that I think Trump should think in you to join his team.

those are religous zealots

research in space, genetics, robotics, AI will continue regardless of whos in power

those things will never be shut down, the potential benefits to corporations and governments are way to important

lets get real

This. People wouldn't volunteer for conversion therapy otherwise.