High School Girl Viciously Attacked For Supporting Donald Trump

Shocking footage out of California shows a high school girl being viciously beaten by another student for saying she supported Donald Trump on Instagram, the latest example of an anti-Trump hate crime wave sweeping the country.

youtube.com/watch?v=GfJenokrmb4

infowars.com/video-high-school-girl-viciously-attacked-for-supporting-donald-trump/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=upCJ2zFANTU
youtu.be/GceHl7sXHPw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Disgusting. They'll get theirs, soon enough.

Maybe trump supporters need a safe space

left wingers showing their true totalitarian colors

no, they can just fight back

No, they need nation-wide concealed-carry

The problem is they aren't expected to so if they do they could get in serious trouble with the undoubtedly liberal school board.
The cops would still probably call it self defence but public schools have way to much power over student's lives.

That pisses me off so much, all those fucking cucks doing nothing to help her. One more red pill was swallowed that day

>mexicans are not violent

woah it's a nigger, never saw that coming when i opened the thread

I'm from MA. I get called "stupid, ignorant etc." constantly since the results because I voted for Trump.
It's absolutely crazy how democrats can say they support equality for everyone while simultaneously belittling everyone.

Why does cuckchan always let good things slid?

youtube.com/watch?v=upCJ2zFANTU

Video by infinity, the site that gets some shti done.

2:32 Did I just hear Mario?

In a school like this that's probably ~%50 minorities those white kids fear for their lives daily.
Basically forcing white suburbanites to learn with the future convicts of America it can be like prison.
Also they're probably cuck wiggers.

She looks cute as well.

Why does Trump have so many attractive female supporters?

We'll make the entire nation a safe space for whites

The uncivilized 3rd world hoards want to fight ALL THE TIME. They are just always looking for some excuse to justify it. They think someone exercising their right to vote for Trump gives them some right to assault that person. This is why shitskins don't belong in democracies. They see freedom as permissiveness and not a responsibility that they must uphold

>attacking redpilled qts

It's fucking annoying when these dumb bitches on social media take any tweet or Facebook post as a fucking fact. People just creating fear and hysteria to fit their whiny little narrative.

Conservative values benefit high status women and low status men

Liberal values benefit low status women and high status men "chads" if you so call them

This is generally speaking only from the sexual perspective, many high status men vote conservative for other reasons

lol

I've seen five actual videos of trump supporters getting attacked by mobs. I've seen dozens of social media posts about gay/minorities getting beaten by trump supporters but no actual video evidence

Are white people just smart enough not to tape their crimes or are they making all this shit up

Kek agrees

youtu.be/GceHl7sXHPw

She's cute! That black girl probably had another personal issues with her rather than over the fact she made a pro-Trump post on instagram.
WHAT'S THE LINK TO HER INSTAGRAM?

Of course it's a nigger that starts the shit. Fuck niggers.

Only cucked liberals actually believe in equality and peace
No one wants to fight for your side because by definition whiteness can't continue to exist. You would need to have a 100% purity rate and the Jews already ensured that won't happen.
Your only hope is genocide, and nuclear weapons would end that war before it ever happened
Your hopes and dreams are delusional
That's why you are a hick.

sad 4 qt

She raised her voice. That's a sign of aggression. Don't act that way and be surprised that you get hit.

niggers being niggers
what else is new

>no cutie pro-trump GF to protect

Poor girl, but thank her for showing the real colors of these so called demorats

Id viciously attack her pussy if u know what im saying

I feel really sorry for her. I hope the girl who attacked her is excluded, given a criminal record for assault and is forced to pay for those earrings that she pulled out.
Fucking bitch. I hope the other kids get punished for not doing anything too.

Sounds like a hate crime... the attacker should receive jailtime.

It's black people filming that stuff hoping to get props on worldstarhiphop. What a destructive culture they have.

>implying muds who can make nukes give a shit what we do to mexicans, africans and jews.
The only people who could stop it would be Israel and they're such a shit state a single hydrogen bomb could utterly destroy their government beyond repair.

That's what she gets for letting her guard down around colored people. She probably listens to rap music too.

look at this fucking PUSSY

It's funny because if you think about Islam and these people are one in the same coin. It's the religion of peace or love trumps hate if you're on their side.

I just want to beat that pathetic coward to death

this election has mad me so pissed. America is so cucked.

fake

What a qt. Too bad about being surrounded by SJW savages. But Trump will make America great again.

it's whites filming and beating you dumb racist bitch

Yo if that baboon isn't prosecuted I will have fully lost faith in the justice system

Love how anti-Trumps are wicked violent.

Are you sure he's a pussy and not a morally bankrupt Hillshill

That's the same person that makes racist comments on Sup Forums and does nothing in real life.

Animals cannot be political

She has some really nice titties

whats the difference fag
he'd probably get his ass handed to him by that negress anyway

Aren't Germany and France already run by sjws? You think they won't stop it?

News coverage of this was exactly what I expected: They did everything they could to make sheboon the victim and blamed the violence on RACISM, then tied it off with a message about diversity.

NO MSM COVERAGE OF HATE CRIMES AGAINST WHITES

MSM ONLY REPORTS WHEN A NIGGERS IS CALLED A NIGGER

WHITES MUST STICK TOGETHER AND ROAM IN PACK JUST LIKE THESE BLACKS DO AND STAND TOGETHER AGAINST NIGGER VIOLENCE

RISE UP WHITES
ITS NOW OR NEVER

WE WIN THIS RACE WAR OR WE DISAPPEAR

>tfw Trump supporters have actual proof of being attacked while liberal cucks have no proof for their "Trump supporters rapes me for being Muslime" bullshit stories

>tfw I got expulsed when i hit the autistic guy from my highschool
>tfw nowadays with all the PC crap I would have been on the news

Pretty sweet dancing he's got there though.

If you hit him for no reason then you deserved to be 'expulsed'

THANK YOU! I thought I was the only one that saw this!!

Get your own phrases, you commie liberal swine. Safe spaces are for the cucks, adult Trump supporters will shoot to kill anyone coming at them with violence, Mark my words, now go fuck yourself.

But what about all these fake stories on kikebook!?!?!

Someone needs to teach these losers the difference between hypocrisy and democracy

As someone from the Bay Area, they did cover this. The top Kikebook comment was something along the lines of "there are hate crimes everywhere because of this election and you show this because she's black." It's hard living here.

we need to start collecting all those videos so we have evidence when people deny it

This is one of the most rage inducing things I've ever seen.

Even worse is the students the just ignoring that it's happening, because the little pricks know they won't get praised for it.
College students only do the right thing when they can get praised for virtue signaling.

White male just stood by. Probably posts on /pol

My mexican ass would shove my brown foot down his throat.

Kill yourself for making such a dumb statement, please.

>hurting qts

Fucking degenerates

are we going to have a white baby boom?

I see nothing wrong with this. Mexicans are basically white.

The autism of this board never ceases to amaze me.

Normal cat fight, nothing new here.

Fuck you I was cornered.

They were both being aggressive. Only one was actually willing to fight.

>wahh I yelled at her and she hit me

Seriously though, this is pure racism. Racism against white people.
Right wing death squads might be the thing we need.

Look at that straight blond hair.. holy shit that nigger is jealous why wouldn't she be

Or I could just carry at least one, usually two guns on my person at all times. That seems to work.

It's definitely what you need swedecuck

fuck off

>California

What happen when shit like this happens in a red state like Texas or Oklahoma?

I'll happily go to jail defending Trumpkins from niggers. Just hit me up pham

Indeed, but that won't happen until a right wing PM gets elected.

W-Who would hurt this?

good.
retards should know their place

This is how the beasts operate, either you comply or you'll face a beating. It beez only fair cuckboys.
It's the main reason I think the Western world will go to hell if these kinds of people are given more power.

The rage I feel knowing he was only not knocking her out cause those brown orcs were waiting for an excsue to step in

This is public school in the 2010s. Trust me in the 1990s when it was more white it was NOT like this. The fights I saw were practically 19th century fisticuffs, honorable duels compared to the shit I see today.

the white guy fucked up big time, he could have won himself a waifu for life.

Fuck, I'd wreck her cunt.

Mate whites hold back cause they know niggers act in packs and it's best not to rile the pack. The real revenge is comparing each others' incomes.

He was probably browsing Sup Forums

Let's be real here. It's 2016. She's probably dating a black guy.

>racewar started
>blacks are winning
lol whities btfo

why dont you go whine about BLM protests some more while passive aggressively animeposting on an anonymous shoe-trading forum

n---ers

I wouldnt hurt that, I would DESTROY that

She's a qt3.14.

fuckinhell...

Do you have the one where the autistic guy does a spin kick and then get's BTFO.