Be Honest

We're you confident he would win before election night?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/23/trump-is-headed-for-a-win-says-professor-whos-predicted-30-years-of-presidential-outcomes-correctly/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

for a week i was mentally preparing to be killed by left wing death squads or sent to eurasia to fight as front line infantry. i was shocked

Yes, he doesn't know how to lose. He will be the most winning-ist president in our recent (60+-) years.

America prepare to be un-cucked

I was expecting him to get the popular vote but not the EC.

I honestly thought it was a toss-up and that we'd just have to wait and see how much the media was lying, how much the spics come out to vote and niggers stay home, how much the dems actually commit voter fraud, how much of that "secret Trump voter" stuff was true. Just no way of knowing until it happened.

But to protect myself from heartache, I prepared myself for a loss. When I checked Sup Forums and he was well in the lead already, I was happier than I have been since Christmas as a kid.

I have bet over 2000 canadian pesos on trumpette

I expected better vote rigging in eastern PA, but it wouldn't have mattered since the Dems literally refused to campaign in MI and WI because too many white people

No, and it still looks too good to be true. I'm still waiting to see some jumpscare before the closing credits roll out.

*Left wing cuck corps

Never doubted he was going to win; so long as he held Florida and NC and won one of the rust belts or NV/CO

It's a lock.

Bet the farm.

I thought it was going to be close for Trump, but I was wrong by a long shot.

I thought it was a coin flip 50/50 situation. I knew the Mid-West would be the decider and thank God for Wisconsin, Ohio, Penn. , Michigan and others for choosing Trump.

I wouldn't say confident, but I had hope all night.

Yea, everyone seemed to forgot how uncommon a 3rd term of the same party is recently. The writing was on the wall 4 years ago when obama got his 2nd term

Honestly, part of me expected the voting machines to be rigged for Clinton.

I was looking at online betting sites weeks before and they were paying 6:1 on bets. In the final week it dropped to 2:1 I coulda made bank if I had a job that gave me disposable income.

I bet $125, won $600. So ya $125 confident, feels good man.

I don't think he knows how to lose

I told everyone I believed he would win no matter what happened in the polls, but I did feel relief when he did

it's nice to be vindicated

I bet my father $100 in July 2015. He said I was crazy. Muhahahahaha

I was convinced he would lose. I remember being stuck in traffic driving home listening to XM when the results started rolling in, and began indicating he would win. State after start started flipping. That key line from Chris Wallace on Fox really got to me, "we've been asking this whole time what path Trump has to the Presidency, we should really start asking what path she has now."

Definitely one of those moments in life you'll always remember where you were when it happened.

always knew we'd get there senpai

I felt fairly confident because I believed in him, but still was worried until Florida turned red.

Yes and no. I knew it would be close. While I had hope and some confidence that he'd receive a yuuge turnout and win some blue states, I also had the feeling that I was gaslighting myself from the outlook in the polls. I called MI and had a damn good feeling about PA, but Wisconsin was a surprise to me because hadn't taken that state into consideration really.

Regardless, boy did I rub it in the faces of those salty leftist lunatic losers.

so confident i put 10 grand on him winning

told my father about it two days before the election... he told me it was the dumbest thing in the world and that i for sure was gonna loose that money

who's laughing now daddy

No, I didn't and I am ashamed. I really wanted him to win but I thought he had no chances at all.

I even made a madame president folder so I could increase my spirit after the elections by shitposting.

I beg Kek for forgiveness.

Confident enough to put 100 bucks on a 5:1 against bet.

Yes. The signs were obvious.

I thought she might rig it but when Florida was 50/50 after the nog zones were counted all doubts went away

No.

The media had put so much effort in shitting on him I was expecting the "neutral" majority to not vote for Trump.

I thought she was going to win, but as soon as FL and OH went red i knew it was over

Yes.
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/23/trump-is-headed-for-a-win-says-professor-whos-predicted-30-years-of-presidential-outcomes-correctly/

Not 100%, because who knows what the fuck voters do. But I was sure that polls underestimated him and that, at least, it would be neck and neck.

Whole-heartedly believed it. I've been gleaming with smug ever since he won.

I knew he was going to win when Hillary canceled the fireworks. But I've always had faith in his ability to close. The stuff he faced in the general wasn't as bad as the primary. In the primary he had all the GPOe and Dems against him. In the general it was just some of the GOPe and Dems.

The funny thing is he would have won even without Florida

I never doubted he could win a fair election, I just figured they would steal it from him. The fact that he won against a cheating opponent is like icing on the cake.

Why did she cancel them? How did she know she was about to get BTFOd?

Totally

I knew he would win in a fair election, but I really really expected it to be rigged. At it still might've been rigged in Hillarys favor to some extent and we just don't know (with the machines on Texas changing from Rep to Dem)

Sometimes I was, sometimes I wasn't. By election night I wasn't feeling too confident, but I was looking at the maps "experts" with a proven track record were making, and I knew they were going to be wrong because I knew the polls for the entire general election cycle were garbage. I saw a path to victory, and funny enough, it hinged on winning North Carolina and Iowa (which I knew there was no fucking chance would go blue) plus some combination of WI, MI, and and MN. I didn't think the odds of this were very good, and I'm glad I was wrong about my chances there. Roger Stone said the campaign counted on its most likely path to victory hinging on NV and NH and I knew NV wasn't going to go red, so that got me pretty discouraged.

I was convinced without a fucking doubt in my mind that Trump was going to blown the fuck out in an embarrassing landslide.So much so that I talked myself out of playing a $500 bet on Trump.

My jaw was on the floor all election night.

No.

Nobody cared about any of the cheating Hillary was doing, yet something Trump did 20-10 years ago would echo endlessly throughout all media. I thought it was all lost.

I'm so happy their dirty tricks didn't work.

I knew he would win, if it weren't rigged; it was the rigging I was worried about

Trump is a saturday night. Come tomorrow, hangover time. Part of the weekend never dies. Because it is magical and very real. Just hoping the hatred won't stay palpable.

No, I gave him 40%. I had to gamble because great odds tough

About six hours before the polls opened, a coworker asked me whom I thought would win, and I immediately said, "It's gonna be Hillary. It was always gonna be Hillary. Eight years ago, Hillary was going to win tonight." I'm glad I had off that night, because seeing the news roll in was absolutely amazing.

I honestly thought Hillary would win, the media and twitter are a fucking echo chamber, they are out of touch.