Isn’t Domino suppose to have an afro?

Isn’t Domino suppose to have an afro?

Isn't Domino supposed to have armpit hair?

Why the fuck does this bitch need her own comic?

Why not? Mini series focused on characters that don’t get much panel time are usually pretty good

SNYERGY and that tracing artist needs work.

Yes, let’s waste time and budget on a background character nobody cares about aside from fapbait and then wonder why the sales are shit.

Black people do not call dominos "dominos". Movie chick should be called either bones, or more realistically craps.

So long as they don’t try and turn it into a full blown series like Iceman, Jean Grey or America then I’m fine with them allowing more characters a chance to thrive and become popular in their own books

user you know she doesn't have an afro

fuck off Logan, you had your time, share a little you selfish prick

Isn't she the anti hero's town bike.

domino has never been or ever will be a black woman with an afro

>Synergy

But Deadpool 2 isn’t MCU

O5, Scarlet Witch on Avengers team, Old Man Logan. You know even Marvel uses FOX ideas to bank on the popular movies right?

Yeah they should make more EPIC crossover events where the Avengers fight the X-M... I'm sorry, the Inhumans

Sure kid, they should invest that money on more Spider-Man and iron Man right. Like, we need to reach ten ongoings of each characters at least.

yet

Yea, Logan needs to fuck right off, pretty much him and the majority of the mainstay X-Men

>doesn't know that Marvel already got rid of the Inhumans
>doesn't know that Marvel is flooding the market with X books this year
get with the times buddy

Ever since Secret Wars ended and ANAD started up nearly half of Marvel’s comic line has been all X-Men. In the last few years muties have gotten more comics than the Avengers have. And X-fags still cry about Marcel killing the X-Men off, X-fags just simply don’t care about comics.

Ok, but how many of those comics are good?

Not an X-fag, just curious

That's not the point. The point is that Marvel tried to appeal to X fags by dumping shit loads of X comics.
I'm sure the creative team thought the fans wanted gay adventures of Iceman and etc. They still care about the fans that they cancelled iceman and other low selling hated X comics to replace them with new X comics.
yet Xfags still complain that Marvel STILL hates them despite literally killing off the Inhumans one by one.

Now this is where it gets tricky, personally, I don’t think X-Men have been good since Bendis ruined the franchise with AvX, I did read Extraordinary and enjoyed it though, and I know that there were posters on Sup Forums who really liked Uncanny. But the quality, to me, doesn’t really matter, if Marvel was honestly trying to do away with X-Men, they wouldn’t have gotten more than say 2 books at the most, but Marvel has actually been pumping out X-books non-stop, that’s the opposite of trying to do away with them.

Yeah that sounds better than more stories about oversaturated characters.