What are some characters that have been demonized by their fandoms?

What are some characters that have been demonized by their fandoms?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xyXl617hLN0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Waste of a good design

lets never use those upgrades she gave us again

Waste of a first post.

They didn’t really add that much now that I think about it.

>demonized

People stan for Bismuth all the time.

Garnet should have kept the Spiked Knuckles

Not really.
If you go to reddit, you often see people wondering when Bismuth will get redeemed.

I feel like she's only demonized so much around here because some folks on tumblr defend her actions.
Her overall thought process was understandable, but her way of going about it would've been impossible to pull off even with how incompetent homeworld is.

Steven is a hindrance to his own show

Rebecca is an idiot not making this show about connie

BISMUTH DINDU NUFFIN

How can anyone take stake driver users seriously?

Rebeca's last chance to make this show interesting

how does she keep fucking up

why doesn't homeworld just build more death ray lasers

The difference is that Steven knows how to use inside plumbing.

That's because when they say "redeemed: they mean "become a permanent mainstay ally of the Crystal Gems". I believe the phrase got corrupted because people originally talked about "Peridemption" when it was believed Peridot had something to directly do with the forced fusions, when she really didn't(I mean being sent to maintain them was still pretty bad, but its not like she made them). Otherwise,none of the other Homeworld Gems that people want "redeemed" have directly done anything wrong(except the Diamonds, obviously). Peridot was a technician, Jasper was a soldier, Lapis was more or less a civilian casualty.

So you actually want a dindu?

>Call actual aliens illegal aliens one time
>The whole fandom suddenly thinks your a white supremacist bigot who votes for Drumpf
No character has gotten a shorter stick.

I'll give Bismuth credit, she inspired Steven to man up and fight his own battle for once.

Everyone noticed how she is a commie right?

>In this very real war agianst a technology superior and more morally bankrupt empire, I want our soldiers to have the best advantage they can
Bismuth did nothing wrong

She had such a badass theme
youtube.com/watch?v=xyXl617hLN0

>could have just called them aliens
>the entire reason the word illegal is thrown in their is so that the writers can intentionally set him up to be a BLONALB BLUMBPF white supremacists

You're mistaken if you think this outcome wasn't intended.

But Andy never said shit about actual ethnicities.

And yet he’s still depicted as a sympathetic character who’s not defined by anything political.

I'm reasonably sure it was suppose to be comical

He totally glossed over the fact they were from outer space to fixate on the fact they were unregistered

>Sup Forums has never been politically incorrect
>that’s just Sup Forums

It's called a joke you absolute fucking retard. How the fuck is it even possible to be this dense?