Is this the best x-men team?

Is this the best x-men team?

Just to be clear, do you mean X-Men team or any X-team?

>Thunderbird
>Sunfire
>Banshee
Nobody cares about these guys lets be real

Well they haven't exactly been relevant, but I like Sunfire and to a lesser degree Banshee. Thunderbird kinda just there.

Replace them with Warpath, Siryn and Armor

I kinda like them too but they are pretty much irrelevant. DPS team, Paul Smith era team and Gold/Blue would be my picks for best lineups.

I'd go with Gillen era Extinction Team desu.

Easily the most OP X-Men team ever assembled.

remove banshee, cyclops, and thunderbird, make sunfire the female version, and add kitty pryde, and have storm as the leader and you'll have the best team visually, power set-wise, and "diversity points sjw"-wise, with the "diversity points sjw" shit being annoying and lame (like nu-marvel)

my team should 100% be the mcu team, you can't prove me wrong.

>withOUT the "diversity points sjw" shit

yes, this was the best X-Men team

His Ultimate/X-Men Legends outfit was cool

X-Men teams work best with 7 members-

Red team:
Cyclops: Team leader, energy thrower
Nightcrawler: Teleporter
Colossus: Brick
Rachel Summers: Psychic
Shadowcat: Recon
Rogue: Wildcard
Deadpool: Wetwork, popularity.

Blue Team:
Storm: Team leader, energy thrower
Magik: Teleporter
Armor: Brick
Psylocke: Psychic
Angel: Recon
Husk: Wildcard
Wolverine: Wetwork, popularity.

Support team back at base:
Emma with the Cuckoos: additional psychic support and coordination,
Cypher: language and tech
Forge: tech

wrong because you need Cyclops.

Fuck you Banshee is awesome

This plus Rachel Summers is Best Line Up

Can i read that run without any knowledge of the x-men comics?

>nobody cares about banshee

Which is why his heroclix goes for 30 bucks while the rest goes for 50 cents

You can thank the runt for her not being in that pic. That's the issue after he stabbed her. Besides, needs Cyclops.

yes. a fair warning though, several characters are severely OOC

You posted it. Storm is the best X-Men leader. I love Scott but Claremont matured him out of the X-Men and it should have stayed that way.

>only one woman

not even close, I want my team to be full cheesecake.

>white and asian women having ass

i can suspend my disbelief only so much

White women can totally have an ass. Jewish women typically don't, but as you can see, Kitty is wearing some kind of skirt to cover up the fact she lacks a butt.

>What are PAWGs

this one

That time that whoever put in the text thought Meggan was Dazzler.

>best x-men team
I'm going to be accused of thinking with my dick, and I am, but the more I look at it, the more I want it.
Idea is not mine. It's from a drawthread requests I saw.

>6 out of 7 are black women

what did user mean by this

Throw in Thornn, and I'll second this motion.

>I'm going to be accused of thinking with my dick
It will remain a mystery for years to come.

I think you can drop Thunderbird.

Ditch Sunfire in favor of Kitty and you've got something.

No this is

It's this

yep. fucking O5 fanboys

There's only 6 character on that image, mate.
Since user said this was from a drawthread, I'm guessing that the image was originally an image ref. for a request.

Banshee is fucking legit. The entirety of the first year or two of Claremont X-Men is literally just Banshee carrying the rest of the team throught all sorts of shenanigans.

Namor fucking sucks and always has. Everyone else on that squad is top shelf, though. They should have had Nightcrawler instead of Namor. Would have been much more interesting to see Kurt, who has so much faith in God, coming to grips with having that much power, and also the actions of the other members of the Phoenix Five.

now it's forgotten because he has been dead for a long time, but Banshee carried the ass of the x-men until he injured his vocal chords in Japan, and he had received a pretty important power creep with regards to all the stuff he could do with his voice

from wiki

Sonar: He could use his sonic powers as a form of sonar (Sound Navigation and Ranging). By sending out a precise, pure note and listening to the returning, altered wave-front of the note, he could evaluate his surroundings in total darkness with varying degrees of resolution.
Sonic Shield: He could tighten sound waves around himself or others near him, making a barrier against outside attack.
Vocal Disorientation: He had the ability to change someone’s balance, by affecting their equilibrium using his sonic scream
Vocal Trance: He had the ability to subtly influence people's subconscious mind by changing the tones and vibrations of his voice using hypersonic suggestions and persuasive abilities.
Vocal Unconsciousness: He had the ability to affect the fluid in someone’s ear causing the person to go unconscious.

Banshee was always pretty great.

That's a great one but pic related is mine, except add Nightcrawler.

What would be a good new boyfriend for Emma?

I'd like a Scott + Emma + Beast + Abigail Brand + another couple book, but I think Marvel will want to get Scott and Jean together whenever they resurrect adult Scott.

Truly Patrician taste.

1975 X-Men is best X-Men. Anyone who says otherwise is a plebeian faggot.

Well thunderbird dies after like 2 comics. Imagine being killed by Count Nefarion.

Never forget black tom and the leprechauns

>more than half of them currently dead

i mean it's getting there but not quite yet

Banshee Bros

Reminder that Banshee Shattered fucking mountains.

Dude was baller as fuck

Goddamn Amazon Storm is a 10/10. How can shitty Jean even compete?

Sunfire had actually appeared about four or five times between his initial appearance and Giant-Size. He was Marvel's stock Japanese hero.

This is the ideal X-Men team, you may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like

She can't Claremont was right that killing her and keeping her dead was for the best. Worst thing Busiek ever did was finding a loophole to bring her back.

Add in Warlock and agreed

I think I hate every resurrection, and I think I dislike the resurrection of the Alpha Flight Canada flag guy (Vindicator/Guardian) and Doug (because of all the retarded Mary suish power creep he got) even more than Jean's.

I wouldnt even be mad if Scott is never resurrected if they had planned his death better.

He was dead at the time

what a terrifying Brotherhood of Evil Mutants.

*Blocks your path*

I want to fuck Magik!

No. None of the other New Mutant teams have ever measured up to the origional. There have been plenty good ones but never as good as the OG lineup

Go to bed Constantine, you're drunk

The Cuckoos, Elixir, Hellion, X-23 and Genesis/Kid Apocalypse, are the only good young xmen from the 2000s on.

I will never understand the popularity of Surge and Armor unless it's just yellow fever.

Armor has a great relationship with Wolverine. She is very much a new Jubilee but with less mallrat and more bite and sarcasm.

no Scott

All it took to fuck armor up was a bamf to teleport inside her armor and pull her out
Where was this relationship on display?

That bamf thing never made sense

The armor is something she creates psionically. It's not a physical thing she can just get locked out of, it's made out of her memories and feelings for her family

And she can always create more

something funny about Surge is she is the legacy character of a fake character that was actually Mystique pretending to be a new supervillain.
same codename, gauntlets, power.

I know they gave a convoluted reason why, but can we all agree it is absurd that the current Gold team is being lead by Kitty when Storm is on the team?

Yeah, if they wanted Kitty to run the team Storm should have been somewhere else.

the reason is while Kitty was in space sniffing Starlord's balls, Storm had to handle the terrigen crisis, and feels she didnt do it well (Lemire wrote her as very inept)
so they gave leadership to Kitty who tends to not be there when mutants face their worst crises

that or Jews are God's chosen people, goy. Love Kitty.

Rachel should be in charge of Gold. Fuck Kitty, literally by Rachel

>He was dead at the time
Story was about the Phoenix force. Like that's a barrier to any writer that wasn't hired based on their twitter feed...