Star Wars #41 (Wed 3)
Forces of Destiny: Leia (Wed 3)

>Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Trailer 2
youtube.com/watch?v=JtigV-biVGg

>Rebels Recon: Rebel Assault
youtube.com/watch?v=zXt9ZmN-V-k

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0CbN8sfihY

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=McnMBfzGBpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WODsd0XZ83Q
youtube.com/watch?v=byMUUift4Y0
youtube.com/watch?v=Q3YcCLaTnBE
strawpoll.me/14779718
strawpoll.me/14779722
strawpoll.me/14779727
strawpoll.me/14779729
youtube.com/watch?v=C2pOXKijFU0
youtube.com/watch?v=aHQrcyerVQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ueqKtype7Kk
youtube.com/watch?v=w42CTq5QZtI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What is she, /swco/?

>master race

Where were you when Star Wars died?

Hey /swco/, what's your favorite SW fanfilm?

>inb4: IT'S NOT THE EAST OR THE WEST SIDE

I personally love ANH and ESB uncut and I think they perfectly represent what a SW fanfilm is

Is the last user here correct? Or does TCW give Anakin context?

Is the fate of the jedi series worth looking into?

TCW Anakin and movie Anakin are essentially different characters

Put all the other films in there for better context

Ahsoka is my favorite Star Wars character. What does that say about me?

You were probably born in the late 90s and missed all the rest of Star Wars

add to my folder

This is a meme. TCW acts as weird and anti social as Hayden in the final Clovis arc, and Hayden acts like his TCW chad counterpart in the opening of RotS.

never read it

You have patrician taste?

>Hayden acts like his TCW chad counterpart in the opening of RotS.
Except Hayden can't act and everything he says sounds flat and dead

It's alright.

I really really like this comment.

That has nothing to do with being a different character though. Also I disagree. Hayden ranges from fpod to flat, but in the RotS opening he's not flat at all.

/swco/ has made their choice once again.

>these choices
sometimes I have faith in this place

>YOU'RE GOING TO MELT JUST LIKE A GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICH

>The Emperor stood before her, an old man in dark robes, his jaw hard, his eyes as sharp as knives. Beside him stood Darth Vader, looming and dark. Stormtroopers stood in a loose ring behind him, their white armor ghostly in dark. A Royal Guard stood just behind the Emperor, his helmet gone, his face inked with tattoos, the whole of him covered in grime.

>“She fears I will turn her over to the ISB,” the Emperor said to Vader, his voice surprisingly gentle. “There are far worse things than that, my dear.”

>“I don’t fear you at all,” she said.

>“I think that’s true,” he said. “I should’ve expected nothing else. But you also understand very little.”

>Isval stuck out her chin. “I understand the Empire lost a Star Destroyer and hundreds of troops today. You lost them. To us.”

>“True,” he said, the frustrating hint of smile lurking in his words. “Very true. You know what I’ve lost, but do you know what I’ve gained? Have you considered that?”

>“You’ve gained nothing!” she said contemptuously. “You barely escaped with your life.”

>fpod
good

>“Oh, my life was never in danger, dear girl. But since you seem unable to understand what actually happened here, I will tell you. Everything that happened today happened only because I allowed it to. True, your sorry little movement struck its blow, but it did so too soon, before the time was ripe and before it was mature enough to pose a serious threat. And now it’s exhausted itself and will grow into nothing. What’s left of it after today, do you think?”

>Hearing an echo of Cham’s words come from the mouth of the Emperor was too much.

>“Shut up,” she said, looking away and hating herself for the tears that welled in her eyes. “You don’t know what you’re talking about.”

>Cham was left, she told herself. He, at least, was left.

>“Ah, she begins to see now,” the Emperor said. “Perhaps you thought the events today would spark a rebellion? Ah, you did.” He laughed contemptuously, the sound gouging itself into Isval’s brain. “That was never going to happen, my dear. Your little movement was a candle that I encouraged you to light and now … it has gone out, igniting nothing.” He knelt and looked her in the face. His eyes were as empty as a corpse’s. “Nothing.” He stood, looking down on her. “Lord Vader.”

>Behind him, towering and dark, Vader ignited his lightsaber. Isval heard her death in the sizzle of its blade. The tears in her eyes dried, replaced by defiance, by anger, by hope kindled in the knowledge that Cham, at least, had escaped, that the fire of rebellion had not gone out because he carried it.

>She stared up at Vader, unafraid. “I hate you and everything you stand for,” she said. “But when I murdered, I murdered out of love.”

>Vader raised his blade, his breathing loud and steady. When he spoke, his voice was as deep and hollow as a funeral gong.

>“I know precisely what you mean,” he said, and slashed.

>Her decapitated body fell at Vader’s feet. He deactivated his blade.

Bossk in it to win it!

So, I recently opened up an 'almanac' or something of the new canon, think it was called the "maps of Star Wars" or some shit. I was hoping for, you know, actual maps but instead the book was basically a bunch of cartoon timelines of locations; like on Tatooine they'd show little Anakin winning the podrace and then the next event in its history, all drawn up like a cartoon and so forth. The entire thing kind of digusted me, because I'm a huge EUfag, and the everything in new canon is abhorrent to me.

But then I opened up to a page of the battle of Yavin IV, and saw pictures of all the Rebel pilots in their cockpits; you know, Luke, Wedge, Biggs, Porkins, Gold Leader, Red Leader, all those cats.

And this woman.

Just sticking out like a sore thumb, with her perfect lips and beautiful hair, but her name. That fucking name. MY NAME! With an extra 'a' in it, sure. I had to know who this vixen is, who she replaced. To my dismay she was made into the last Y-Wing survivor of the battle, whereas in the past that was Keyan Farlander.

I am compelled to hate her because she is in the new canon, and replaced someone I liked. But why does she vex me so? Why can't I hate her? Why must we exist under these circumstances, on opposite sides of the canon battlefield? I lay in bed at night, thinking of her.

Why must life be pain?

She's from the Leia comic by Mark Waid

I know that you faggot I said I looked it up.

Why don't you post the rest of that comic?

:^)

Cool your jets, Evan

Its a 121 episode long show that prominently shows Anakin developing throughout war-time.

What do you think?

THERE'S A COMIC!?

>this entire post
is this a new pasta

You fundamentally understand Star Wars and good character growth, as well as good taste in character design.

OI BOSSK

Last thread had an interesting question up near the end, so I'm gonna steal it.

What songs from the OT and PT respectively just scream SW for you? Pick at least one song from each trilogy, and no Main Theme, Imperial March, or Duel of the Fates allowed.

Hard mode, no Binary Sunset either

>PT
Fuck you, I can't decide between these two
youtube.com/watch?v=McnMBfzGBpQ

youtube.com/watch?v=WODsd0XZ83Q

>OT
youtube.com/watch?v=byMUUift4Y0

>ST
youtube.com/watch?v=Q3YcCLaTnBE

Oh sure! you can post your space cow tits, but when I want to post my Cow Tits all I get is a lousy ban

Round 7!

>FIrst up, two Death Star aficionados face off. It's Galen Erso versus Count Dooku!
strawpoll.me/14779718

>Next, it's a battle of guile as clone hero Echo takes on former Imperial Kallus
strawpoll.me/14779722

>Then we have a true fight of neutrality, as former sith Maul faces masterish codebreaker DJ!
strawpoll.me/14779727

>Finally, a truly alien and orange fight breaks off when Jedi Master Plo Koon takes on the one and only admiral Ackbar!
strawpoll.me/14779729

Yes.

A vore comic

NOOOOOOO

I hope it is.

Holy fuck, I am glad you posted this. Give's me chills.

>“I know precisely what you mean,” he said, and slashed

I can't. I'm torn asunder by my love of the EU and this woman. I can't have both! Either I forsake the EU and embrace her, or shun her and her canon and wallow in loss. Not even Deena Shan in the old EU affected me so.

link that shit nigga.

What will the inevitable Marvel / Star Wars crossover be about?

From Lords of the Sith.

YEA- oh

that sucks

Well, considering all Marvel can do now is chase after people interested in the movies, it'll be about Thanos and the Infinity Stones.

In fact just take the plot of the recent "Marvel vs Capcom: Infinity" game and replace Capcom with Star Wars and that'll be the plot.

>You want Luke being badass? Too bad
>That green lightsaber you've been speculating about? Fuck off it doesn't matter bitches we're disney
>Snoke? Who the fuck is that

TLJ was shit.

>I am compelled to hate her because she is in the new canon
How about you stop being a fucking autist and try enjoying stuff rather than being a deluded EUfag who has to hate things because it's different from before? Most of the people making canon books and comics are the exact same people who were doing Legends books and comics, and most of the new writers are okay too.

Evaan appears in Star Wars Adventures, and Princess Leia (2015). She's alright, and her comics are meh but overall she is fine if you ask me, and I wouldn't mind her showing up in more stories. I don't get why they made her a rule 63 Luke though. Same yellow jacket and everything. But perhaps that might be why you like her.

Hahaha do you think he got gassy from that hahaha just wondering what do you think it would smell like ahahaha

keyan farlander was never fucking canon and whats worse he was yet another force sensitive mary sue jedi rebel pilot, so if this is an unironic post you actually made instead of some gay ass pasta, you need to drink a few buckets of rat poison

>Most of the people making canon books and comics are the exact same people who were doing Legends books and comics
>and most of the new writers are okay too
Two objectively incorrect statements

VOTE FOR GALEN YOU ASSHOLES OR JEDHA GETS IT

Aw. Krell was doing so well before, too.

her hair could stand to be more 1970s for max starkino

Just because Dooku has a cooler cape isn't a reason to hate him, Krennic.

>rey not loseing an arim
>ray failing at something

>Hurrr hurrr EU is trash
Your petty insults have no power here. I have ascended to a level beyond any that you could ever hope to obtain.

Oh golly gee, lets look at the top three recurring writers of canon for these first 3 years of canon

>Timophy Zahn, currently working on the canon Thrawn Trilogy
>Luceno, written two books so far, including arguably the most important canon book to date
>Claudia Gray, written three books so far, all smash hits within the community

Two veteran SW writers, one new one. I'm not interested in some "muh EU" debate with you.

>I have ascended to a level beyond any that you could ever hope to obtain.
And yet all it takes to make you doubt your faith is a single waifu...

I never said the EU was trash, I told you to stop being an EUfag. You literally rambled about how you was supposed to hate canon characters on principle. Thats retarded, stop being retarded, okay Evan?

Snoke was split in half and each half will be rebuilt with robotics.

Oh golly gee, let's cherry-pick and ignore all of the others who vastly outnumber the two legacy writers.

>each half grows into a new Snoke
>the two Snokes end up killing each other anyway

You just don't understand.
>Stop being an EUfag.
The alternative is much, much worse. I'll never be a Disney shill like you.

I never said the EU is trash I said Keyan Farlander was EU trash, there's a million great things from the EU and that faggoty video game cunt was not one of them

Oh you mean like John Jackson Miller and Kevin Hearne? Wait...

>Snoke was split in half and each half will be rebuilt with robotics.
fucking yes

lower part is the good side, think with youe dick

Shit, I might have to read this now. Are there any other nu-canon books that are worth reading?

>you can only be an EUfag or a Disneyshill
I want Sup Forums to leave

>Are there any other nu-canon books that are worth reading?
Nope.

>including arguably the most important canon book to date
Is it bad I genuinely can't tell if you're talking about Tarkin or Catalyst

>Are there any other nu-canon books that are worth reading?
None. The nu-canon Di$ney books are universally shit.

Wow, it's nothing

Not even the new Thrawn stuff?

>I'll never be a Disney shill like you.
it's treason then

Catalyst

So, I recently opened up an 'almanac' or something of the new canon, think it was called the "maps of Star Wars" or some shit. I was hoping for, you know, actual maps but instead the book was basically a bunch of cartoon timelines of locations; like on Tatooine they'd show little Anakin winning the podrace and then the next event in its history, all drawn up like a cartoon and so forth. The entire thing kind of digusted me, because I'm a huge EUfag, and the everything in new canon is abhorrent to me.

But then I opened up to a page of the battle of the death star, and saw pictures of all the Imperials; you know, Tarkin, Motti, Veers, Thrawn, all of them.

And this man.

Just sticking out like a sore thumb, with his perfect lips and beautiful hair, but his name. That fucking name. MY NAME! I had to know who this vixen is, who he replaced. To my dismay he was made into the Designer of the death star, whereas in the past, it had been the bothans

I am compelled to hate him because he is in the new canon, and replaced someone I liked. But why does he vex me so? Why can't I hate him? Why must we exist under these circumstances, on opposite sides of the canon battlefield? I lay in bed at night, thinking of him.

Why must life be pain?

Jesus Christ, is this real?

New Thrawn is a neutered, watered-down version of his former self, as mandated by the Mouse. Nu-Thrawn is inherently inferior to his past self by virtue of existing in the new canon.

No, it's a book that destroys everything about Thrawn and reveals Zahn as nothing but another jew willing to destroy art for money

What important info does Tarkin add aside from the first reveal of the name Sheev?

PT
youtube.com/watch?v=C2pOXKijFU0

OT
ALWAYS YAVIN
youtube.com/watch?v=aHQrcyerVQQ

ST
youtube.com/watch?v=ueqKtype7Kk

Rogue One
youtube.com/watch?v=w42CTq5QZtI

Bro that guy is a baiting shitposter from neo/v/. Most of the canon books and comics are worth reading, or at least trying. Personally my favorites are the Thrawn novel and the three Journey to TFA junior novels, and the Kanan, Chewbacca, Leia, Lando, and Han Solo comics.

>liking mary sue thrawn who literally had asspulls only the reader knew about
yeah, nah

But Krennic, if Galen gets to continue, you may have to face him face to face; and only one of you can walk away from that. You wouldn't want to kill him, would you ?

Fuck off

Ignore the shitposter, the new Thrawn book is literally Zahn's best work, and theres plenty of other good Canon books.

You're smart enough to know that someone claiming every single book released since 2014 is bad obviously hasn't read them. Would be a pretty big coincidence if every single writer at Lucasfilm all forgot how to write, wouldn't it.

Ah, gotcha. I'm a old lorefag, so I appreciated the little snippets of ancient history we got in Tarkin more.

/swco/ is the only place I've seen people like that snorefest of a book

There's only one thing in text form that involves Thrawn so far. It's very much a Rebels book without having to show the main Rebels cast. Many other characters and locations from Rebels are important to Thrawn's back story. There's a short-run comic coming out soon that is basically the book watered-down into comic form. Then a sequel coming out in June/July that we don't know the quality of yet.

Jesus fucking christ, go back to Sup Forums you fucking shitposters