Can someone explain how exactly did Sup Forums help Trump win the election?

Can someone explain how exactly did Sup Forums help Trump win the election?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/milo/2016/05/04/meme-magic-donald-trump-internets-revenge-lazy-entitled-elites/
youtu.be/LUzQD0l7ZI0
youtube.com/watch?v=balp6UeaXtc&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/0p_1QSUsbsM?t=143
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oh sure, they used the ancient, shut the fuck up and fuck your mother method.

Got media coverage, brought a lot of normies to us and subsequantly red pilled them into voting trump. if it wasnt for us he'd've lost tb.h

Except that the demographic which voted Trump has nothing to do with Sup Forums.

We summoned and earned the favor of an Egyptian Chaos God by posting endless amounts of frog sigils

What is there to not understand?

Social media presence that provided information in Hillary corruption scandals the lying media would never cover.

You would be surprised. Also many oft us used what we learned on Sup Forums to influence people in our families to vote Trump. I personally swayed three older family members into voting Trump, and they had been been voting Dem for decades.

Impressive

High output and accurate Memetics. Your Frog is now a hate symbol.

Wehad help

We didn't. It was Reddit.

100% completely totally Reddit. We had no part. All attention and media coverage should be theirs, because they deserve it.

Because 4choms is a secret club that haxors its way into anything!!!

Sup Forums didnt do shit. Its just a modern version of the leejun bunch of faggots

but Sup Forums is a Christian board!!

memes made undecided and ppl who never voted to vote for the meme god

memes were a hook to fish new ppl

mostly controlled the message online. Even Clinton herself mentioned pepe. Clinton did 6% worse with young voters than obama

We voted for him dumbass.

we invoked the power of lord kek and his meme magic

Via the electoral college. Popular vote means jack shit.

we got her campaign to attack pepe, CFG, wikileaks combers, all the twitter memes, home base of new right social media

it was ebaumsworld

Helped Wikileaks with the datamining, acted as a distraction for Hillary's campaign to chase allowing scandals to pile up on her without rebuking, got media coverage.

Reddit had a better hand in bringing it to the public but didn't Sup Forums help curate the Podesta leaks?

also the LARPers/leakers, FBIanon threads spread everywhere and got a lot of people to pay attention to the corruption

facebook troll accounts

This lmao. Pls talk about reddit and leave Sup Forums alone.

>acted as a distraction for Hillary's campaign
oh this as well

Sup Forums was singlehandedly responsible for the Clinton campaign discrediting itself wasting time, energy, and resources attacking a picture of a frog

you deserve all the accolodates you want for that alone

Holy shit I forgot this was real. How does a 300 million dollar campaign have such bad intel?

I don't think Trump fell for the frog.

Here's the biggest tell: Hillary personally denounced the alt-right, and her web site devoted space to singling out and denouncing Pepe. The (((ADL))) went after Pepe as well.

That's taking direct aim at Sup Forums, which fashioned a new narrative that sounded very much in alt-right terms. You could hear Sup Forums talking in Watson, Molyneux, Cernovich, Black Pidgeon Speaks. We memed Carl the Cuck and AIDS Skrillex. We mercilessly attacked the SJW political correct narrative. We spread the truth about race, gender, feminism, mental illness, obesity, degeneracy - the red pill. It spilled over from and into other media, but Sup Forums was a major, central part of it.

MAGA3X. Nice job.

Kill yourself fagget, if you choose to be ignorant, thats fine, but you can't change reality. (unless you're Sup Forums)

Do you remember who dug up Cruz's sex scandals and got it trending ? How about the roboto raids ? The Clinton Foundation investigations ? Remember that time that user tricked ~100 dumb faggets like you into "swinging votes" ? Or the "online voting" site made by the other user that got a couple dozens retards posting their ID and "voting" ? The multiple raids and shutting down CF telephone lines one day before the election ?

A presidential candidate literally declared war on a cartoon frog.

And in the end, we were smart enough to make the site you should go back to be the scapegoat

POO

Simple. over 200k americans consume Sup Forums memes. many of them are young, first time voters. they are likely to know more first time voters. friends are much more persuasive than the news. a single red-pilled agent can do massive damage to the MSM conditioned social network.

the monster vote was actually a wave of unexpectedly red-pilled young patriots.

Milo wrote a decent primer for normies back in May

breitbart.com/milo/2016/05/04/meme-magic-donald-trump-internets-revenge-lazy-entitled-elites/

How are Indians not IP banned from here?

I should add that it was a pretty big tell that they paid an army of nerd virgins to combat us right here on Sup Forums.

And got BTFO, big league.

Praise kek, and long live the God Emperor, Mr. President Donald J. Trump.

go and never come back

>implying Kek isn't an angel in charge of Plague of frogs in Egypt

PRAISE KEK

We reached down the aisle to Bernouts, Jebheads, Cruzmissiles, Ben Carson magical negro voters, etc with the BEST SHITPOSTING AND MEMES. We won the young men's vote that pushed us over the edge. We delegitimized the media by having them go after us so intently and dishonestly.

youtu.be/LUzQD0l7ZI0

>being this new

>it was real in my mind

You made all 'THIS' ok

youtube.com/watch?v=balp6UeaXtc&feature=youtu.be

if you doubt that Sup Forums (and it's foothold among the normies /r/the_donald) has had en effect on the zeitgeist by making Trump the edgy "cool" candidate, you're an idiot.

One day after Trump won jewtube was filled with highly viewed SJW tears videos. This is now acceptable and common parlance.

We've shifted the zeitgeist.

Where did CTR go?

Do you think if they aren't suicided like the Red Guard some will stay here lurking?

we only did what CNN asked us to

BUT, the penetration of Sup Forums into the all media and social networks was so high that even groups no affiliated got influenced

>Wikileaks dumb thousands of e-mails per day
>Within 30 minutes all interesting stuff had been ""found" by anons
>Implying FBI did not simply used Sup Forums to push what they could to the public anonymously.

trump and assange did the actual work

we just 'acted like Sup Forums' which essentially boiled down to taking diarrhetic shits all over the internet

this time, our shit had golden chunks of trump and hillary facts

Sup Forums didnt really do anything to help the election, although they like to take credit for it.

Let them live in delusion

Killed the enthusiasm for Clintons campaign.
1. Flooded social media with her scandals and negative memes.
2. Made her look ridiculous, i.e. when she attacked a cartoon frog.
3. Subverted all her efforts to mobilise the youth vote on the internet.
4. Gave Trump numbers on twitter followers, viewers and retweets.
5. Gave Trump this rebel appeal, instead of him looking like a buffoon.

A lot of small things, really. Don't underestimate what a couple thousand people can do for mood setting on the internet. Everywhere were people that saw Trump favourably and Clinton negatively.

We got Hillary and her campaign to make fucking Pepe a major focus of the election. It made her look out of touch and retarded. Normal people said "what the fuck is this, who cares?"

And all the content there came from here. Ups it was Sup Forums in the end.

We're the 1st Division of Memetic Warfare in Trump's Right Wing Death Squad.
The Big Green Pepe.

Memes, son.

By shilling for Trump through memes, poll raiding, and engaging in debate with libtards in various mainstream sites for all to see.

We did what they did, only more efficiently.

We sorted through thousands of emails
We are the shadow entity that spurred his campaign

more importantly, we should be moving on to other things than self-fellating

you know, like the emperor himself is doing

predict the next move by (((them))) and have a mindset ready

Nice try, FBI

Our Memecreatingdivisions worked together with the Intellegence and Documentation Agency to create a battle plan for our MemeDistributionUnits could plant their Redpills in the most efficient locations and manners possible. This helped to swing public oppinions and ensured Trump the victory

Can confirm 4 chan based as fuck. Voted for Trump once I saw the Draft our daughters meme

Right, Sup Forums has given the election to trump, especially, if you look, how few votes more he had in states like florida and Pennsylvania.

Two years ago I was inclined to not vote at all. Sup Forums convinced me about Mr. Trump over time. My wife and I both voted for him.

BY MAKING WH40K A FUCKING REALITY

They have most definitely suicided by 2 shots to the back of the head. And all of their hard earned shekels were reclaimed by the devil woman.

This. I got my family to vote trump by dispensing redpills

Some of them will find other ways to make Sorosbux, but I will bet there are some who came to appreciate our point of view. They will fight on our side in Meme War II, which we all know WILL happen.

One of you faggots better not be bottomlulz

>Le ebin maymay pls upboat

>Jebheads
>s

Forgot to mention, the ones who weren't suicided are out protesting, they will be back soon.

The shekels are being poured into the "organic protests" going on right now

You heard nothing but news about polls this election, right? Well, we are the only /pol that matters.

Oh really?

White's don't use Sup Forums?

lawl

asks the fucking leaf

The same polls that said Hilarity would winz.?

What about the JEWS ???

>all these people who don't remember the last major influx of newfags when we got media attention

WE DINDU NUFFIN, IT WAS ALL REDDIT.

have you noticed the amount of shill posting has dropped dramatically after the election ended?
apparently hillary thought pol was important enough to attack

BIGLY!

Sup Forums shilled the FUCK out of trump desu

We are warming the ovens.

Meme magic.

You can't hope to understand it. None of us can. Kek works in mysterious ways, we're all just pawns on the chessboard.

youtu.be/0p_1QSUsbsM?t=143

No. Exit polls you fucking idiot.

We made Hillary look like a schizo by going to war with a cartoon frog.

POEPLE LIKE UUUUUUU

Trump won because the little guy (everyone not in one of the megacity population centers) wanted to drop a fucking pipebomb on Washington.

fpbp

Haha the fbi doesn't have to ask. You can bet your sweet ass they watched the whole thing.

If you can poo exactly in the loo

Not to forget we probably have an indirect influence comment sections of news websites.

This.
Also, meme magic.