twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/797128424372387844
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wonders_of_the_World
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Gowdy as Attorney General

1:40

youtube.com/watch?v=2fh2hNyxPRs

i was right and portugal was wrong

hillary won the popular vote just as i predicted

They never thought it was impossible. They just don't want it built. It's very easy to elect a piece of shit like Obama that just stops enforcing immigration law. It's much harder for that same piece of shit to do something about a giant fucking wall physically blocking illegal aliens.

The Wall

Needs an update
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollywood_Walk_of_Fame

GUYS

WE CAN'T STOP NOW

WE MUST MEME POLICIES INTO REALITY

SPECIFICALLY:

FRIENDSHIP-> ALLIANCE WITH RUSSIA -> CONSTANTINOPLE

ANNEXATION OF CANADA

& DEPORTATION SQUADS

WE'VE GOTTEN THIS FAR, WE NEED TO MAKE MEMES REALITY
========
ADDENDUM
========
WARNING
========
NOW THAT CTR AND APPLIED MEMETICS ARE VANQUISHED JIDF IS TURNING THEIR SHILLING BACK ON

IN HONOR OF VETERANS DAY LOOK INTO THE USS LIBERTY INCIDENT, CONDUCTED BY ISRAEL TO DRAW US INTO A WAR AGAINST EGYPT
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

ISRAEL REGULARLY ATTACKS OUR MILITARY IN EXPOSED FALSE FLAGS TO DRAW US INTO WARS (9/11)

DO NOT FORGET

BE WARNED ANYONE POSTING
>some jews are okay lol
>israel is good because jews keep to themselves
>based , why did we dislike them??
>wow why do you hate jews they don't like muslims or vice-versa (you have to like one or the other if you're a kike puppet)

is ACTUAL JIDF trying to create consensus. They want to subvert the movement and craft policy from the shadows

Too many newfaggots will see the well poisoning and believe it

We must SUSTAIN the memetic energy behind policies that will fix overarching geopolitical issues via getting our finger out of everyone's cookie jars

I propose:
a) no more browning the west
b) no more supporting the EU and UN (who are obstensibly arms of the Jewish political class's dominance)
c) no more warmongering with russia to distract russians and americans from their interior jewry problems
d) NO support for israel, or other "good muslims". Be it in finance or military. Cut them off at the root. Watch them infight without our feeding hand.
e) NO more foreign aid to areas for the sake of foreign aid. Foreign aid should be used only to help a nation after a disaster. An annual stipend in the form of "aid" is theft from taxpayers and facilitates third world nations having exploding populations (who then flow across open borders into europe, russia, and the USA)

SUBVERSION & DISPLACEMENT IS THEIR END GAME

LINK ME SOME REACTIONS FROM DON WATERLEMON AND /OUR GUY/ RACHEL MADDOWS

PLEASE

>Trump will never run for president
>Trump will never get more than 4%
>Trump will never make it to the debates
>Trump will never get more than 30%
>Trump will drop out before Iowa
>Trump will never win a primary
>Trump will never get over a ceiling of 40%
>Trump will never get to 1237
>Trump will never be the Republican Nominee
>Trump will never get over 39% in the general election polls
>Trump will never survive the woman vote being 'With Her'
>Trump will never be President of the United States of America
-------->You Are Here
>Trump will not build the wall
>Trump will not fill 3 Supreme Court Justice Seats
>Trump will not remove Obamacare
>Trump will not see 6% GDP growth
>Trump will not Make America Great Again
>Trump will not win Re-Election
>Trump will not Make Europe Great Again
>Trump will not build a Moon Base
>Trump will not lead the colonization efforts of Mars
>Trump will not become the God Emperor of Mankind
>Trump will not exterminate the Xenos

A Crisp Evening in November

He looked out the window at the traffic on the streets below. 9:00 PM, one week after he won it all.

He had just stepped out of the shower. Moving slowly but deliberately he straightened the soap dispenser on the sink, grabbed a hand towel from the rack, and cleared the fog from his vanity.

Donald caught his gaze in the mirror. He saw an old man looking back at him. Wrapped in a plain white towel, red from the hot shower, he took in his reflection.

He was weary. After days, weeks, months jet-setting around the country, speaking to Americans from all walks of life, he finally had a few days to gather his thoughts. As he looked in the mirror, he asked himself, "Why did you do this?"

Donald sat down to ponder for a moment while he cooled off. He looked around the bathroom. He looked past all of the luxury and comforts in the bathroom. He looked past the life he had spent half a century building for himself. He looked past everything, and thought of something greater.

After a few moments of reflection, he stood up to meet his gaze in the mirror once again. He looked himself squarely in the eyes. Hair undone, no TV make-up. No tailored suit or American flag pendant, no silk tie or cufflinks. Just him. Only Donald.

He had an answer. "For my father. For my family." He stood back, and squinted into the mirror. He cocked his head to the side and said softly, "For my country."

The sounds of the bustling city below rang through the cracked window. A cool breeze ran through the room, clearing out the steam.

"Honey, are you coming to bed?" Melania said gently, from the other room.

"Not tonight, dear." President Trump looked in the mirror once more. "It's time to get to work."

Popular Vote is like the participation certificate

AWOOOOOOOOOOOO~

FUCK DRUMPF

pure speculation at this point

Cold And Alone In November

She stepped out of the shower and shuffled toward the bathroom mirror. 9:00 PM, one week after she lost it all.

Hillary wiped the fog off her vanity, moving her hand slowly in clockwise circles. Her hands were shaking. They never stopped shaking these days. She coughed and looked at her reflection.

She was wrapped in a plain white towel. She looked at her skin, sagging and pruny from the warm shower. Cold air blew in the window.

She looked at her body and her aging face. No make-up, no hair product, no little American flag pendant on her chest. She met her gaze in the mirror.

For the first time, Hillary felt truly alone. Her eyes grew red, and the tears began welling up. She could call Bill, but he was asleep. She could call Chelsea, but she was off doing work for the Foundation...or what was left of it.

For the first time, Hillary saw only Hillary. Not the first female president. Not the first lady of the 90's. Not the female Senator from New York, or the secretary of state who once spent her days, weeks, months jet-setting around the world.

She was none of that. It was as if she never was. She saw a 68 year old woman staring back at her. She cried. Her whole life seemed to be building to a triumphant end and now she was nothing.

She was simply an old woman. A woman who had never truly loved. She married a man who slept around and never felt passion for their marriage. A man who was too caught up in his own power plays and affairs to really look at her and say "My dear, you look beautiful tonight."

She had never really lived her life. She let her life pass her by.

Yes, for the first time in a very, very long time, Hillary felt alone. Hillary felt powerless. Hillary felt meaningless and her life did too. Hillary felt old.

So that Argentine is really still spamming even now that Trump won? Sad.

> mfw remember all of the previous points

Holy shit, what a long ride.

YOU SAID IF I VOTED TRUMP ANIME WOULD BECOME REAL AND ITS BEEN 3 DAYS ALREADY FUCK YOU Sup Forums

he didn't win, he cheated

>So that Argentine is really still spamming

Just filter the flag.

Reminder: The next step by the media/shills/globalists/elite/etc. is to demoralise us, even after victory.

Do not give up.

>those bursts of laughter when you realize that Sup Forums put a man in the white house

a man denied justice

RUDY is old man. He is part of the old world. If he has any sense, he will not be part of Trump's cabinet/government. New young people need to be there. Old should die away, thats only natural.

>oh look RIDF is back

proofs you helped Trump win or GTFO

It's real here in Europe?

Perhaps it's something wrong on your end.

Not for you.

Barron's gonna be in a shitton of /ss/

"Anime is for gay losers" - Donald Trump, 2007

Sup Forums didn't do shit

But Poland, my body is feminine, hairless, and I tuck so there's never any bulge.

I also never wear fishnets unless my bf wants me to in private, pass as a woman, and like classy, tasteful clothes.

Also collars. Though that's in private and for entirely too lewd reasons.

Eh, maybe. I'm part of the silent majority of LGBT people though that despise pride parades and all that faggoty attention whoring nonsense. Most of my friends voted for Trump too.

My question to you people is why isn't he going far enough?

Honestly if hes gonna take this route he needs to go farther. He needs to put heavy regulations on who receives that 15% tax break and stipulations that the top levels management cannot see any pay increases from it and the workforce has to be at least 50% in America. All these companies are gonna do is pay their CEOs more.

Guys, is there any new public appearance since the Obama meeting? I need to see more of the President!

Soon user...

Reply to me with evidence of CTR shilling and those nerds will stop being virgins in Texan prison.

Might be good to look in twitter hashtags that express advocacy, like #imwithher

this dick aint freeeeeeee

>muh RIDF

hey chaim. i've got anti-putin stuff too, but I think you're a bigger threat.

HOLY FUCK

twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/797128424372387844
So I'm guessing this means love doesn't trump hate then? #FattyGoesBatty

>tfw sleeping better since Trump won

Season One is over. Season Two soon.

Multiple twitter trends.

Got HILLARY CLINTON CAMPAIGN TO FIGHT AGAINST FUCKING MEME FROG WORLD WIDE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wonders_of_the_World

Someone with a wiki account update this with the Trump Wall.

anyone going to NYC tonight to troll peaceful protesters?

He's not even in office yet. Give it a few days.

1. Trump won't president until January
2. The Prime Minister of Japan is meeting with Trump next week, probably to discuss the transtion from reality to anime
3. This election was a shonen anime

what do you call this

They've already started by publishing false reports about his cabinet

>James fucking Woods using Sup Forums lingo like "TFW"

what the fuck?

*the illegal vote

That ought to get some people's teeth grinding

>implying

"Alt-right" is code for "Sup Forums"

and think about how much the media is blaming the "Alt-right" for the Lion of New York

is she right Sup Forums?

you are fucking done conservatards, your time is up

LMAO

I need that image
>Sup Forums raiding in 2006
>Pool's Closed, Habbo Hotel
>Sup Forums raiding in 2016
>Donald Trump Elected to President of the United States

Has there been an election in recent history where a candidates win caused riots?

SOMEONE SEND THIS TO THE DON, USE THEIR NEW TRANSITION SITE SUGGESTIONS IF NEED BE!

He obviously browses here. Plenty of celebrities do.

The season ended yesterday...need to wait till season 2

comfy?

What happened to the guy that wrote these? I thought he was going to make some for Inauguration Day too

The election was Season 1. From the election until Inauguration is like a canon movie. Then Season 2 starts on January 20th

>Sup Forums stopped hillary clinton

how does it feel we literally saved the world and we're only 13 years old (Sup Forums)?

They said this election would be the end.

RAISE THE BLACK FLAG AGAINST THE GLOBALISTS LADS

ALL FOR REVENGE

Hillary also called us "Secret Facebook Groups" in her concession speech.

4 years ago.

I know but my old homeboard was Sup Forums before legally immigrating and taking permanent residency in Sup Forums.

When your favorite anime doesn't get a season 3, it does things to ya.

tfw is becoming a more commonly used normie meme term.
Get used to it

>is she right Sup Forums?

Nope. One of the MSM's shill points is "The electoral college must go."

Expect to hear it a lot.

Ain't gonna happen.

lincoln

If photo ID law was enforced nationwide, Clinton would lose by 6 gazillion votes

Abe Lincoln caused a bit of a stir

Is that a boy of a girl?
Its hard to tell these days

>tfw been at Sup Forums since late 2005

Season one was the primaries, season two was the GE.

bernie would have had a bettr chance...wouldnt say he would win...but hillary was just that bad...couldnt connect to 95% of the country

DONALD JOHN TRUMP
Social Security Number: 058-62-2089
June 14, 1946
725 5TH AV NEW YORK NY 10022
220 RIVERSIDE BV NEW YORK NY 10069
425 E 58TH ST NEW YORK NY 10022

Awo going mainstream when?

S1 - Primaries
S2 - General
OVA - now until inauguration
S3 - Starts at inauguration

>Abe Lincoln caused a bit of a stir
Why?

> deoralize

Didn't work during our lowest times. Now Trump won. They cant fo ANYTHING. It's a matter of time before history repeats itself ad protesters are washed away by water cannons, shills are hanged.

I thought that was code for Correct the Record

R-money supporters didn't riot. They went back to work and bought guns on the way home.

we know the feel, trump can only serve two terms

Dubya

Paid activists continue to Astroturf, surprising nobody

That's a great idea.

Maybe put some murals of Western personalities as well, like Roman Cicero or English philosophers to show the basis upon which America was founded?

Gamergate was the low budget OVA pilot.

07 here, its been a crazy ride seeing some of the Sup Forums shit spill into the normie world

>a lot more
>1/2 of a percent

>only four months until Trump's WHCD

daaaammmnn...

Trump isn't a real conservative, you got played