It took us 15 years to build this, how will Trump build a wall in 8 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/now/shows/527/
latimes.com/nation/la-na-obama-deportations-20160108-story.html
nytimes.com/1986/11/15/nyregion/about-new-york-pssst-here-s-a-secret-trump-rebuilds-ice-rink.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

meme magic my friend

kek will bless us

trump would of done it 5

He won't. He never had any intention of making good on that promise and everyone knows it.

under budget ahead of schedule

no regulations will make things 100 times faster.

over budget and behind schedule

Outsider contractors instead of slow government ones.

Trump is going to repeal Americans' right to health insurance despite prexisting conditions. In 4 years some Democrat is going to stop the construction of the wall. Billions of dollars will be wasted. T-Thanks "democcracy".

UNDER BUDGET

AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

he wont
he wont deport muslims either
he'll just make deals that benefit him financially get bored and quit half way through his first term

cap it

Walls can be build rather quickly.

Just look at Berlin history

The wall is an empty promise, Americans are lucky if Trump even fullfills that as figure of speech.

You need to build a skyscraper from ground up. You don't need to build a wall starting from one end and finishing at the other.

If Trump can find enough workers, he could even finish a border wall in a single day.

forgot but you can cap this as well, he'll leave Sarah Palin in charge just to cuck Hilolry

If isreal can do so can we

>comparing a huge building to a fucking plain and simple wall

It's easy for me to walk a mile horizontally.

It's really hard to walk a mile vertically.

the reason the wall will never be finished is because we're going to make it infinitely big

Under Budget and Ahead of schedule.

TRUMP WILL FIND A WAY.

anyways the wall is stupid and just a make work project. Its literally the hoover dam. except i'd argue it'll be more useful.

DUH HE WONT, HE DOESNT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ANYTHING EXCEPT WINNING, HE CANT EVEN READ A ONE PAGE PROPOSAL WITHOUT HIS AIDES SUMMARIZING IT FOR HIM

Because that thing is basically a giant bunker. That's also not the real WTC but a render.

Because there's a huge fucking difference between a wall and a skyscraper?

>he wont deport muslims either
If anyone here belives he ever promised this, give me a source. All he said was he was going to ban Muslm immigration untill someone can figure out wtf is going on, and looks like even that has been forgotten.

The wall is a concept: we don't actually need a "real" wall, just better border patrol.

kek

>8

UNDER BUDGET AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

Or if Berlin doesn't suit you, just ask the Jews

Hoover damn was built in 5 years, in the 1930's. Think about how much faster it could be built today.
I imagine he'll build a base wall maybe 45 feet high, and then as the years go by he'll make it taller every time mexico pisses us off

>15 years

China would've built that in a year. You guys are actually next level retarded.

a complex building or a wall, what could be harder ?

Berlin wall was build throug several years

>captcha: passage saints

10/10 thread

Israel is a nationalistic country where people support walls, America has 50% traitors who oppose building walls.

FORCED LABOUR

Shit's kind of misleading, the wall isn't going to be close at all to actual houses. Borders pretty damn large and there's plenty of room in between so that it doesn't interfere with anything. Plus people tend to forget there's lots of natural barriers where a wall isn't needed

MEXICANS CAN STACK THE BRICKS AND

BUILD THE OVENS

ON THE OTHER

SIDE

The fuck do you think health care is a right? Fuck off, you are the piece of shit degenerate that is trying to destroy our country.

Me personally would have welfare scrubs aged 18-35 given the choice to relocate to a well paying construction project OR have their welfare cut. We have a job, and there is no excuse why you can't do it.

I basically do the exact same thing, and spend months at a time away from my home working on infrastructure.

It would be a win/win.

He won't have to go through 203 committees to approve the design and then revise the design.

Didn't you hear, it's just gonna be some fence reinforcement now.

Give legal permanent residency to any tax-paying illegal with no criminal record who spends at least 12 months working on the wall.

Sheer amount of workers willing to build it by hand.
You don't know how much we want this fucking wall.

You dolt. They didn't even start building the Freedom Tower until 2006, and completed it in 2013. Even with this, the contractors dicked around and dragged the projection on.

Trump will deliver the wall under budget, and ahead of schedule.

The real question should be: If Trump can build a huge ass wall in 8 years, why the FUCK did it take FIFTEEN years for you faggots to build a single building?

It took 15 years to clean up the corpse of the WTC, decide how to rebuild it and then rebuild.

The mexican Border runs yards away from many peoples homes actually. There are plenty of areas as you describe but also plenty the exact opposite. Its a huge fucking border mind you.

>international law
top kek

It only took Obama a couple of years to build about half of the wall, aka Obama's Border Fence. Here's a 2009 (yes, Obama's first year) story from NPR (not exactly right-wing) about Obama's Border Fence: pbs.org/now/shows/527/

Not only is the wall feasible, it's already partly built, thanks to Obama, also known as the Deporter In Chief ( latimes.com/nation/la-na-obama-deportations-20160108-story.html ) thanks to the fact that he deported more illegals than any president before him.

But keep on believing that the Democrats love you or that Trump made impossible promises that the Democrats weren't already working to achieve.

well it was build in several stages, their main priority was to shut the border as quickly as possible which they did. then they imrpoved the border to make it even harder to cross. but still they effectively closed the border very fast, even though it was not the finished wall at this point.

EASY

DISBAND ALL UNIONS

NO MORE UNION C U C K S

MAGA

>'Freedom Tower'

>china built the great wall in about 100 years
>modern day technology can easily build a fucking wall in less than 5

>make hole
>put pre-made concrete piece into hole
>repeat

you dont even need an architect for that.

A wall is not a big issue to build you only need the right contractors. Look how EADS secured FUCKING 9000 kilometer of Saudi-Arabian border.

Republicans get shit done
Eisenhower got the roads done in his 8 years

Position improvement never stops.

Even with starting the project in 2006, the developers didn't really start building the infrastructure until about 2009. I moved to NYC in 2007, and regularly visited a friends apartment that looked over the site. The site was a big, gaping hole. An eerie, and sad appearance. I still to this day don't like going near the Freedom Tower, it gives me a bad vibe.

It's was build in one day almost.

They didn't even start building it until 2009 and had to stop at least like 3 times during construction. Over budget and way behind schedule. Was supposed to open in 2012, then 2013, then 2014.

A wall is much easier to build than a 1776 foot Skyscraper that has to house people in it.

You dont know your Trump history....

nytimes.com/1986/11/15/nyregion/about-new-york-pssst-here-s-a-secret-trump-rebuilds-ice-rink.html

He got shit done in 2 months and under budget
compared to the 6 years it was taking the government to complete.

Trump gets shit done.

meme magic cant do shit, try to meme away islam

>Dump all the excess materials and debris into the Rio Grande.
What could ever possibly go wrong?

and under budget
do you know how many mexicans there are? much more than there were people building on the tower. now when trump closes boarders and they arent busy anymore with bringin drugs over the boarder they have all the time to build that wall in 4 months max

In Dubai that would have been built in less than a year and in less time.

Fan fact: 2/3 of USSR land border was covered by motion detectors. That was before Aliens movie.

But as president can he find it himself?

>Shows a structure with 4 walls built in 15 years
>We only need one wall
Nigga do you even math?

I would unironically volunteer on my days off to help.

you'll see,..
you'll see

Won't mexicans simply just climb over the wall?

sounds good to me, Rio Garbage baby.

>(((us)))

Lol nazi germany would have build this in a week, using jewish bones instead of steel and at the top, written with jewish tooth-gold: Literally Hitler.

meme magic probably got released when Isis started destroying all those ancient middle eastern sites, end goal is them.

Has anybody contacted the Mexican pres. Yet so he can front the money

>The building reached ground level on May 17, 2008, and was topped out on May 10, 2013
It pretty much only took 5 years to build. Trump would have it done in 3.

They have been building that for 20 years.

>try to meme away islam
Looks like we've got our next mission boys!

3000 km

4 years -> 750 km per year or 2km a day

Yes, he has the most power now... back then during this ice rink fiasco ... he gained much plublicity... and he never charged the state for the construction: $750k (budgeted for $3 million)... while Mayor Koch wasted 6 years and 12 million.. for this rink.

Ask kek.

#

We don't need an actual wall. We just need the military to set up machine gun nests every couple of hundred yards or so along the border. And, give them the permission to use said machine guns. The flow of mexicans will stop nearly overnight once they understand we are shooting real bullets at them.

Not if we electrifier that motherf'r.

>It took us 15 years to build this

You don't just quickly replace a former moment the moment it's destroyed just like you don't get a new doggo right after your current one just died.

You of all people are meant to preserve the language, not destroy it.

You deserve a position on Trump's cabinet.

If they want to get shot, run over or droned, sure.

>try to meme away islam
is this some sort of challenge?

UNDER BUDGET AND AHEAD OF SCHEDULEā„¢

Building horizontally is easier than building vertically. You can have multiple crews working on different areas simultaneously

There is already lots of wall built.

also 2/3rds of texas' border cannot get a wall, because of the Rio Grande.

Drone surveillance my dude. It doesnt have to be a solid wall.

Does the Rio Grande block bullets?

Walls and fences are important part of security they increase breach time and allow response teams more time to react.

Wow OP, you heard Bill Burr make that point too?

Things that would, in tandem, be far more effective than one huge wall:

>increased border patrolling and drone surveillance w/heat mapping
>more funding for ICE and deportations
>actually enforcing immigration law in border states that commonly don't (sanctuary cities, etc.)

People respond more favorably to fear than a little challenge like a wall. If they know we mean business they will be deterred and not want to take the risk of entering the country.

Furthermore, expired visa workers need to be culled.

if this is the case then why haven't the american populous just already built one?

He always said that he won't build a REAL wall, it's more metaphorical for more and better border controls and security.