Conservatives will never have moral superiority...

Conservatives will never have moral superiority. This is why it's terrifying that government will be under complete control of the Republican Party soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2016/11/10/boss-tells-pro-trump-employees-to-resign.html
twitter.com/search?q=grubhub&ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^search
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pretty sure conservatives are working to make all of these things better and liberals are getting in the way.

>oy vey,just look away got!

Moral superiority? Morality is subjective, based entirely on opinion. Liberals prove that!

OP IS A FAGGOT

The battle is won but the war rages on
foxnews.com/us/2016/11/10/boss-tells-pro-trump-employees-to-resign.html

“I absolutely reject the nationalist, anti-immigrant and hateful politics of Donald Trump and will work to shield our community from this movement as best as I can,” Maloney wrote about Trump’s supporters.

twitter.com/search?q=grubhub&ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^search
rev up those socks
You know what to do faggots
I hope grubhub isn't DDoSed into the stone age

>actually have moral foundations
>have moral superiority over those that don't

That's kind of how this works

It's what your mommy taught you.

Conservatives are culturally superior...Even our black conservatives do very well for themselves! They have pride! Liberals have nothing but shame.

morals should never define what we do as a people

I think morality inherently comes down to the level of individual responsibility and respect between people.

Trannies have been using w/e bathroom anyway, only difference is regressives weren't happy with an unspoken peace agreement, they wanted law.
Because 90% of the left is crossdressing retard.

Blame all the gender swapping dipshits for the bathroom issue.

Morality is subjective, it is not measurable.

At best, you can either have it or not have it at all.

the irony of whoever posted this probably voted democrat

>terrifying

fuck off, the people voted

>Conservatives will never have moral superiority.
>Moral doesn't exist or are subjective

t. Libtard

Wow, I'll make sure to tell my daughter not to make eye contact as she gets raped in the bathroom by a 45 year old mtf tranny.

The moment this trend arrives here I am sprinkling every single woman restroom with my patriarchy

i don't get this image
it implies that if i don't like trans faggots i also don't care about corruption?
what bullshit is this?

Says the group who kills babies out of convenience. Yep you got the moral high ground.

>Conservatives will never have moral superiority.

yeah because funding your projects with other people's money is so morally superior

bring about Georgian economics

>complete control of the Republican Party soon.

maybe this time they can end wage slavery, last time they fought tooth and nail to end slavery, democrats opposed them every step of the way until they founded the KKK and started lynching people

the democrats are the party of lynching

JUST GIVE US THE MONEY TO DO WHAT WE WANT DONT QUESTION US OR YOUR LITERALLY HITLER
OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK?!

but it's the only thing i can personally have control over