Do you feel bad for them at all?

Do you feel bad for them at all?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jNOyy1PbjQU
youtu.be/xNbF9PI9Gjo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No

Not even a little. Hope they kill themselves or get gunned down by the police in the streets.

Their suffering is joy.

They have sided against "great"

We will not forget how these people attempted to shame, destroy lives, ruin careers, and violently attack Trump supporters.

Only because they are indoctrinated and will probably be intellectually and emotionally stunted for the rest of their lives.

It was the best jerk I ever had in years

Nope. Pictures of liberal women crying make my cock hard.

about as much as for fluffy ponies

Liberal tears make me rock hard.

This. They were damaged by their parents and the system and never stood a chance.

Why would you feel bad for people that kept calling you and will continue to call you racist, bigot, stupid, white scum basement dwellers?

No

No. They need a reality check and Trump winning should do the work.

No, they are haters

I don't feel bad for them in the same way I wouldn't feel bad for Sup Forums crying if Hillary had won.
Democracy isn't supposed to be sad.

for the cute looking ones - yes.

No, they need discipline
youtube.com/watch?v=jNOyy1PbjQU

Member when Sup Forums was praying for a Trump win and making all sorts of weird promises to God?

this pic gives me a hard on

Every tear they shed nourishes me.

I report these fucking posts from now on. I'm trying to nofap and you keep posting this shit how am I supposed to hold it.

Would I expect them to feel empathy for me if the election results were reversed?
I fucking doubt it.

>weird promises to God
TO KEK

They lost every ounce of empathy after chimping out and beating up innocent people.

not a bit
remember, they were willing to throw even more venom our way if trump lost

I thought their salt would be glorious.
Upon seeing how devastated and despondent they became before the fix was even in. I started to feel a little sympathy for them.

Seeing how they have acted in the subsequent 2 days. No

I don't feel bad for them at all. My wife and i have made our night time entertainment just reading aloud their salty Facebook posts while laughing hysterically.

Hey libfags, seriously though don't fret, it will all be over in less than a decade!*

*except having a conservative Supreme Court that's going to crush progressive bullshit, that's going to last 30 years. Enjoy.

Sure. But it's not us who fucked them over, it's the DNC for forcing through a candidate that was horrible enough to lose to a reality TV star.

I do feel bad for the shit the religious Right is going to be able to ramrod through, but I'm not the one who made those crazies the least ridiculous option.

They should be raging against the corruption of their own leaders, because that's what lost them this otherwise guaranteed election.

This pic will be my new background from now on

My fetish is young girls crying. My dick has been on overdrive this week.

Why would I? I met this kind of people before and I know they would never feel bad for me in similar condition. They won't even treat you as human being if you somehow don't fit in their worldview/agenda. Fuck them.

They should have voted

No. American GenXers raised a fucking generation of spoiled overentitled whiny bitches. Their misery is my joy.

Honestly I did, for about a day. I felt bad for people like my mom who are totally out of touch with reality and just wanted a woman president. However I don't feel bad anymore and am ready to start mowing down these treacherous retards if they keep on their current path.

Why should I?

No. They are black hearted, self-hating, destroyers of society.

>it will all be over in less than a decade!*
If we can make a successful push for national voter ID laws, deportation, BUILD WALL, and return jobs to America then the dems can kiss the White House good bye for the next 4 terms, at least. Couple that with some the exposure of some juicy corruption during the trials of Clinton and Co. and we are looking at breaking the back of the old democrat party.

Sleep tight baby liberal.

Yeah, I have this appology for them. He says it more eloquently than I ever could.

youtu.be/xNbF9PI9Gjo

Nope. Crying over someone losing an election is as pathetic as it gets. Fucking babies who refuse to believe the world does not think exactly like them all the time. People who said they're moving to Canada over Obama were babies too. I show no bias over whiny crybabies.

Nah. At one time I really would have done, but not anymore and it's all because they have no one to blame but themselves.
They made themselves an enemy that didn't exist (completely average white males are suddenly all rapist, racist, xenophobic, anti-Semitic, Islamophobic misogynists based on them being born white and have a dick), the thing is though none of them have ever competed for anything in their lives, all they've ever been told is that "it's not the winning it's the taking part that counts" so in truth they didn't want an actual enemy capable of fighting back because they wouldn't know how to counter that. What they wanted was a punching bag they could beat, without fear of retaliation, to make them feel big and make them feel like they were stronk, tough, anti-establishment freedom fighters. Now they're finding out that they aren't and taking part isn't the only thing that counts, it might be coming 10 or 15 years too late, but they're finally founding out what it feels like when reality doesn't agree with the fantasy.

I used to hate bad winners as much as I hate bad losers, but now I'm the worst winner there is and I take pride in gloating my fucking arse off at these absolute reprobates. Fuck them.