RWBY/RT General #1369: Apparently An Edition

>1. Love RWBY, hate RWBY, just don't try to tell us it's good
>2. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>3. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion
>4. Don't believe their lies

1080p archive:
mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

RWBY Volume 5 Chapter 12 Link:
rtv3-video.roosterteeth.com/store/70efa812f66d64654d6ddc925f06ae4e-34e4f096/ts/index.m3u8

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YYP2qLsC3x4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

weiss nice

I want Cinder to step on me

I went to a museum in London and they had a fucking gun axe

Weiss is old news. The time of Blake is now

Weiss's crisis averted.

>RWBY was real all along

We're starting out this thread strong

DADDY

Cinder can’t be this cute...

Now that Weiss lives again, Jaune can practice his healing powers the next time she fights and insists on trying to fucking summon.

Blake is old news, her mother is where it's at.

So he runs after her every time her summoning fails and she tries again? He basically become her mom?

Also a mace gun

>A character in RWBY stops being interesting as soon as they reveal their backstory
Every fucking time

It’s gonna take a cyborg ninja to bring down Hazel...

And here's a fully functioning golden machine gun

So how was the rest of museum user? I love going to museums, shame no one wants to go with me

She was really excited at the thought of Ozpin training her, wasn't she?

Reminder that Blake will turn into Kali

>It's Joan of Arc's Birthday today
>Today is when they finally revealed Jaune's semblance

It was fun. I saw the Crown Jewels and shitload of armor. Here's one made for a 6 1/2 foot guy and one for a toddler

>times Qrow has gotten his shit kicked in
and the fact that lion heart had the chance to get a free shot in with is another L for Qrow

I love Cinder as a villain, its really fun watcher her get btfo

>Check the 2ch thread
>It's all celebrating Weiss being okay and one weirdo saying that Ruby is cute when she's angry.
Is that even a thing "cute when angry"?

Huh. That's pretty clever, but I feel like it's a coincidence.

DEEPEST FUCKING LORE!

Those clever bastards.

*with his yugioh weapon

youtube.com/watch?v=YYP2qLsC3x4
So there ARE Japanese fans who don't watch it on Niconico.

Link me, user. I want to observe our Nippon colleagues.

True Poetry

Reminder she never abandoned her daughter, she left so that she wouldn't have to join Ozpin's war.

>Is that even a thing "cute when angry"?
Of course.

>Hurr Raven was actually the maiden cuz muh mask
What's next, is Adam really going to have silver eyes after all?

Imagine seizing her.

Jesus, the size of the swords next to him, how do you even use a 7-8 foot sword?

What do you think Salem’s workout regime is like?

At least being the maiden gives Raven a better reason for abandoning her family than "muh tribe of unwashed bandits"
SLIGHTLY better reason

You’re so cynical, daffy. Just try to stop poking holes in things for one minute!

Very carefully.

Alternately, make sure you don't ground and pound the other guy if you manage to grab him.

Does this weapon have a name? It looks so cool.

With fucking gusto!
They were mostly decoration made to adorn noble houses and in the odd situation they were viable their use was generally only to fell horses.

Both your hands

Adam is the summer maiden

Do you think tumblr would love Adam again if he turned out to be a transwoman?

This would be bad?

She does Beach Body, only with agonised screaming.

So next episode is Yang and Ruby vs Emerald and Mercury, Ozcar vs Hazel and Raven vs Cinder right. Plus they still have to deal with Adam and the White Fang, two episodes doesn't seem like enough time considering 14 is probably going to be a wrap up episode.

nah, they'd bitch is someone on the bad guys side again

Swordfighting is cool.

Oh hey, london bridge! I've been there before. They have the ravens there as as well the blinged out deagle opposite the rack with the mace gun.

pottery

i guess tsudere isnt you thing, then?

Don't forget about blake user!

Its gonna be 30 minutes

also
>easily most mentally unstable character in the entirety of RWBY
>a tranny
yeah the asspain would be pretty fun

Fencing is a graceful art when done properly.

Who?

yfw

>neo was the lost spring maiden who ran away as a girl
>when she was ejected from the ship she aimlessly wandered the forest she landed in
>raven stumbled on and killed her since she recognized her as the girl who nearly killed her daughter
>the shocked raven now acquired spring powers without even realizing she killed a maiden

KINO

...I'm trying my hardest to forget her.

he will show up to transport weiss away from the danger, right??? .... right guys? ??

Yeah. He'll carry her off into Heaven.

>Adam learned the "hide your special eyes with a grimm mask" trick from Raven
Absolute pottery

Two 30 minute episodes is the only way I can see them resolving this.

Why is Yang so lewd?

P O T T E R Y

>Summer and Raven were both Maidens

EVEN IN DEATH HE STILL RHYMES

She uses her overt sexuality and appeal to lure people off guard.
For this reason she chooses not to wear a bra so she can allow her tits to jiggle just right as to distract her enemies.

Assuming it is around that length which is being a little generous, that's 30 minutes plus around half of episode 14 so probably around 40 to 45 minutes to wrap up the battle.

Was Raven a maiden when she had Yang? If you were the daughter of a maiden would that give you any special abilities? Is there anyone Tai can't seduce?

Raven didn't leave her family because of her maiden powers, spring maiden disappeared 10 years ago, Raven left a lot earlier than that.
UNLESS Ozpin is lying about that shit too and covering for Raven for whatever reason, and Leo is even bigger retard who doesn't notice anything.

We all do user...WE all do

No the maiden went missing 10 years ago, Yang is 18

>Weiss doesnt have a collar so she can show dat clavicle

N U T

support Yang?

Was a sabre fencer myself, even if I was terrible at it.

first time watching RWBY in like a year or so
>animation is a lot better
>VA work still cringe for the most part
>still no sense of strategy from the kiddies (how hard is it to figure that Em needs to be taken out at the beginning of any fight involving her and other enemy combantants)
>no blake, hopefully she died :^)

She went missing "over a decade ago". Could mean ten years and a day, or it could be just shy of two decades.

The exact wording was "over a decade ago", so it could be anywhere between 10 to 19 years. Personally, I lean toward the theory that Raven got the power after killing the previous one.

Blake is better

>Not enough animators use videos of martial arts and weapon fights in order to make their fight scenes better
Sure rwby fights are meant to be more flashy, but surely you could learn a thing or too from martial arts about how to position your character, how they'd move, what moves they'd use, making things more dynamic, etc..

Can’t balk the Blake!

True, but I think they would have said something like almost 2 decades ago if they wanted to imply there was a connection between Raven leaving and her Maidenhood

CWeissis averted.

I want to molest Raven's undercheeks

>together ruby and yang defeat emerald and mercury. they go into the vault
>raven and cinder take each other out next episode
>raven passes power to yang. she will give a more thorough explanation and words of love as she dies. this kills yang's trust in ozpin
>cinder passes power to ruby out of anger that she won't be able to kill her
>ruby saves the day upstairs
>yang goes to fight white fang outside as they arrive
>yang goes full angry beast mode with her new powers and rips adam apart
If only.

Those swords are actually normal size. That armor is for midgets

The thing is, RT relies mostly on mocap because most 3d animation programs make it very easy to "cheat" and save time on animation when doing it.
Even the way they do most upper body animations for RWBY are relatively cheap and cheesy, especially in Volume 1-3 where they mostly used a point A-to-B system.

Honestly the only way I can see Yang beating Adam is by out smarting him, otherwise her lessons would have been kind of pointless.

And all it cost her was a butch-cut red herring.

>2 Episodes till hiatus