Sell Out

Has trump sold out and become one of them? Seeing him shaking hands with all those neocucks makes me nervous. Did we mess up Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2016/11/steven-mnuchin-treasury-donald-trump-230716
washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2016/11/10/the-trans-pacific-partnership-is-dead-schumer-tells-labor-leaders/
foxnews.com/us/2016/11/10/boss-tells-pro-trump-employees-to-resign.html
twitter.com/search?q=grubhub&ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^search
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's never going to get a single thing done if he doesn't get Congress on his side.

When does Sup Forums not mess up?

Trump's going to be at best a puppet president, and we all knew it. Still better than Hillary.

it's called "Diplomacy"
I'm not surprised you don't have any concept of it.

It's the same way his rivals like Ted Cruz are celebrating his victory. Meanwhile, when was the last you heard of Kasich?

he absolutely sold out. his transition team pick is almost completely full of neocons and lobbyists. Sup Forums is going to scream and shout everytime someone points this out, it's the equivalent of liberals screaming "AUGHH BIGOTED" at anything they don't like.

all of Ryan's plans are passing and Trump's base is getting fucked over.

I'm beginning to wonder about the wall and the deportations. Probably get the wall, but will only end up deporting the criminals instead of all the wetback scum.

oh fuck, it's over.

you idiots are acting like you actually chose this candidate

you chose to fuck the world up, by shitposting about the lulzy meme opponent of the worst candidate ever to run for the presidency

now that he's in office of course he's going to do his own thing, which might include making america great again, but almost certainly includes the standard politicians game of doing nothing they said they would

you're seriously worried because Trump is shaking hands with congressional leaders

get the fuck out of here, shill

he's right! we didn't choose this candidate guise! can we still get Hillary instead?

Just because he's smiling and being nice doesn't mean he's going to abandon his promises.

I'm happy that everyone is so concerned about being betrayed—I was worried Sup Forums would apologize for Trump if he began to falter.

But this is way too early to be concerned. Smiling and complimenting this opposition doesn't mean he's not going to steamroll them later. He's helping them save face.

the lobbyists are pretty obvious. He gets industry people who are proficient and can get shit done. Who did you think he was going to appoint? Random fuckers with no involvement in business and industry?

As for the neocons, that makes me worry a bit, but the way I see it, it's either them sucking up to him like Paul Ryan who desperately wants to remain relevant after his own people boo'd him, or the party people who were loyal to him like Kripsy Kreme. Nothing wrong with rewarding loyalty or using your newly conquered thralls.

>runs an anti-establishment campaign pledging to fight against the interests of lobbyists who were motivated by pure greed
>fills his transition team and cabinet with lobbiysts and carries out all their policies
>6-6D chess!
this board is going to be a fucking blast for the next 4 years.

Concern trolling post-CTR faction pls go

the "anti-establishment" candidate is the establishment now. it's just the natural course of action.

>DUDE WHY DIDNT HE DROPKICK RYAN RIGHT IN THE FACE LMAO

I too am surprised Trump has not yet issued an executive order to seize control of Washington and set up internment camps. I also have not yet seen any real life anime women walking around yet, which I am pretty sure is a promise he made. I know this because I am an educated person that gets my news from Sup Forums, and they told me if we won that it would literally be the day of the rope and every problem would instantly be fixed, and as we know, Sup Forums is never wrong and never over exaggerates

You fucking retards. He has no power yet. That comes January, and even then, he still need to choose people for the cabinets. He isn't going to begin day one after a big win draining the swamp, he's going to wait until the President and the First Husband hands over the keys.

....he hasn't even taken office. Why do you spergs sit around expecting him to work miracles on day 1? DC is fucked. Fixing that, and fixing it in a civil manner, is going to have to wait AT LEAST until he's sworn in you stupid faggots.

>the standard politicians game of doing nothing they said they would
GOT TO PLAY THE GAME

Being willing to compromise and realizing that he needs to show unity is admirable

I am still waiting to see how his cabinet picks go though and have some skepticism about that

As long as he builds the wall I will forgive anything he does and any other promise he breaks.

The US president has to shake hands with everyone, even leaders in Iran and other enemy countries.

>HURR WHY DOES HE TALK WITH THE PEOPLE FROM CONGRESS WHOSE SUPPORT HE NEEDS TO GET ANYTHING DONE

Concern trolls pls

remember anons, audit the fed.

don't let them slide. the lugenpresse is already avoiding this when discussing "trump's agenda"

>deportations

>Did we mess up Sup Forums?
You messed up by continuing to correct the record.

How is Trump going to make congressional term limits law if he needs congress to approve it?

they would be voting themselves out of their job and out of power, how will he do it?

Anybody who has no faith in Donald Trump, at the very least, has not been on Sup Forums long enough.

Sup Forums is always right.

politico.com/story/2016/11/steven-mnuchin-treasury-donald-trump-230716

can someone explain this to me

>people actually think the president can just do what he wants without repurcusions

Are you really this dense? If he shits on his own party they will vote against anything he proposes. He has to persuade them that his ideas on policy is the correct path to take, not have 4 years down the drain and a worse reputation than Obongo.

yes, the story is fucking fake

stop believing the fucking mainstream media already

>according to a person close to the campaign

He won't. Just like he won't jail Hillary or deport all the illegals. It was just another lie he told to get people to like him.

the thing with Paul Ryan is that the alternative is much worse

You'll get end up with a turbo-cuck like Kevin McCarthy as speaker

Yes, good, recede into your bubble. Only listen to people who confirm what you already believe. If this election has taught us anything that's exactly what everyone should do.

Stop jumping to retarded conclusions like that.

>hurr the mainstream media should be blindly trusted

you're fucking stupid, the mainstream media has been openly lying about Trump since he ran in the Republican Primaries you fucking fool

already killed the tpp
washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2016/11/10/the-trans-pacific-partnership-is-dead-schumer-tells-labor-leaders/

Heard that good ol' Sammy Brownback is supposed to be on his advisory committee. When the entire state of Kansas hates you as a Republican, you know you've done something wrong.

pol apparently expected him to behead speaker of the house after he wins the presidency

just
some people

You're just used to him constantly being on the offence and attacking everyone who opposed him.

This.

He will act more presidential, and not mock people openly as much.

Yeah.

This.

Just goes to show the most people are retarded when it comes to U.S. politics.

You're dutch, I wouldn't expect you to understand.

... you actually thought that the point of a Trump presidency was to deport every Mexican in the country? Not just the illegals? Are you fucking retarded?

Jesus Christ, dude, get off Sup Forums right now and go outside. You're so fucking delusional you actually thought that real, working class people voted him in to "GET RID OF DUH SPICS" or some shit? Hahahahahaha, holy fuck, get laid or something you edgy piece of shit. Your Stormfront memes don't exist anywhere but this website. Your secret club isn't that big. Go the fuck outside. Hahahahahahahaha.

TL;DR - he can shake hands with people while they know later on he's coming for them with the noose.

He's already in Putin's pocket. Putin's phaser is set to kill these elitists.

Trump's first bankruptcy was imposed by the elite trying to shut him down, his entire rise to fortune has been hampered by them.

Now that he can hang them, he wont be making any deals, and any deals he made before were double cross.

TRUMP I DIDNT VOTE FOR YOU TO GET ALONG WITH EVERYONE. I VOTED FOR YOU SO YOU COULD GO TO WASHINGTON AND KICK POLITICIANS IN THE BALLS.

YOU DONT NEED CONGRESS JUST START MAKING EXECUTIVE ORDERS FUCK CONGRESS

IF YOU NEED ADVICE ON A CABINET, GO TO REDDIT AND PICK THE CANDIDATES WITH THE MOST UPVOTES LIKE RON PAUL AND NIGEL FARAGE

It's not like he's going to go in and kick out everyone he doesn't like. This isn't WWE.

Do you expect Trump to accomplish anything without the support of the Republican party? This is a Republic, not a dictatorship.

You don't make peace with your allies.

He's going to say he only meant deporting people with further criminal records. He'll deport the felons and several misdemeanors, but he'll let the kids and families stay.

puppet president would have been hillary or jeb or cruz, or bernie. trump has no political experience , he left a multi-billion dollar corporation to be insulted for 15 months,insults ranging from he's orange to he raped a 13 year old girl.
the degree of gutter politics against trump was bar none. so not only did he invest almost 2 years of his time, tens of millions of dollars, hurt his business based on his political views (build the wall/ deportation) , and was insulted constantly in the public. the guy clearly has an agenda and it doesn't involve having rat ryan's hand up his ass for the next 4 years, it probably has something to do with making america great again.

They are kissing the ring.
That is all.

>GO TO REDDIT
Kill yourself

good argument you dumb faggot

You need to go back CTR.

He's a President, not a fucking absolute monarch. He's not going to accomplish shit without, at least, a semblance of backing from the House and Senate

He's the boss. He's been the boss his entire life. Now you retards are going to second guess the way he manages? When he starts doing things that are bad for this country then you can complain, until then you need to recognize that there's a reason he's president and you're not.

KILL YOURSELF OP

The battle is won but the war rages on
foxnews.com/us/2016/11/10/boss-tells-pro-trump-employees-to-resign.html

“I absolutely reject the nationalist, anti-immigrant and hateful politics of Donald Trump and will work to shield our community from this movement as best as I can,” Maloney wrote about Trump’s supporters.

twitter.com/search?q=grubhub&ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^search
rev up those socks
You know what to do faggots
I hope grubhub isn't DDoSed into the stone age

what did you all think was going to happen? was he just going to go in and fuck everybody up with a baseball bat? He's a dealmaker, he's going to be diplomatic. If you didn't understand this during the cycle, then I don't know what to tell you

Then specify what you meant with your words if you don't want to look retarded. There are legal Mexican Americans, mate.

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS YOU AUTISTIC FUCK
HE WONT DEPORT THEM ALL
ONLY ONES THAT COMMITTED FURTHER CRIMES AFTER COMING IN ILLEGALLY

> CNN pushing narrative that Trump is softening on stances

> Concern trolls popping up on Sup Forums saying Trump sold out before any policy has been proposed.

The ride never ends

In an argument (usually a political debate), a concern troll is someone who is on one side of the discussion, but pretends to be a supporter of the other side with "concerns". The idea behind this is that your opponents will take your arguments more seriously if they think you're an ally. Concern trolls who use fake identities are sometimes known as sockpuppets.

In an argument (usually a political debate), a concern troll is someone who is on one side of the discussion, but pretends to be a supporter of the other side with "concerns". The idea behind this is that your opponents will take your arguments more seriously if they think you're an ally. Concern trolls who use fake identities are sometimes known as sockpuppets.

Sup Forums actually has an incredible history of being right most of the time.

i saw the Obama+Trump meeting video and it looks like there's an uncertainty to Trump's body language.

this

"All the wetback scum" =/= "Only some illegals, instead of all the illegals." Cool your tits, dude, maybe learn some English skill yourself--... or are you the one we should be looking at for deportation? Your lack of reading comprehension and basic social skills reeks of typical Mexican incompetence and refusal to adjust. :^)

reading comprehension, get it

The most worrying thing I've seen Trump do since taking the Presidency is sitting like a fucking beta. In this picture and his meeting with Obama he's been slumped over with his head down like a little cuck

What's happening to our Don?

If he is on Congress's side then he won't get anything done. If isn't on Congress's side he won't get anything done. Trump was a bad choice. It turns out voting an outside with little experience and generally a poor skillset for the job was a bad idea.

"HE'S ONLY GOING TO DEPORT THE CRIMINALS"

Mate, buddy, pal, ALL ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS ARE TECHNICALLY CRIMINALS. Shit's in the name, my man. You're just gonna make this raging autist feel normal. We don't want that.

You're an idiot.
We deport illegals now you fucking fool
Jesus Christ get off this website you're not mature enough to handle it.

What the fuck did you expect? Him to walk in and be a bombastic asshole?

We didn't elect a dictator you dumb fucking mongoloid.

We elected a Businessman, A congress, and a Senate so we could make actually change in this country. Grow the fuck up.

see

kasich puckerd up and sucked his cock this morning

(((They))) showed him the JFK video...

"Often I must speak other than I think. That is called diplomacy."

REMEMBER TO IGNORE THE CONCERNSHILLS

Trump is kitty cat. he likes to toy with his prey until he tears it into pieces.

Sup Forums is always right. Lurk more faggot.

Donald J. Cuck.

>no official power yet
>riots across america after the election

he can't go balls deep right now

What, did you expect him to storm Washington with a hatchet two month before he's even sworn in and stare beheading people? Stop being a fucking idiot.

Look at him when he spoke at the dinner.

He is bored. He hates being around elites, he likes to be around the people.

Do you expect him to be what the media paints him as and just go around telling everyone to fuck themselves? Rabbis getting gassed on the spot? Please don't be as retarded as the media paints his supporters

>people already hating
Only way to deal with them

Eipstein Tapes

You have only to look at Hillary to answer this question.
Trump may not be the greatest president, but he was by far and away the choice. Many people are awake now. If he fucks this up, it won't be a country divided. There will be blood. Elite blood.

>Has trump sold out and become one of them?
I think that is a good thing. Trump needs to be controlled. You are lying to yourself if you don't think trump has done some dum shit during his run.
All we need is the wall and a muslim ban. You elected trump to defend the western culture from its enemies. Not make jobs, fix the economy, fix education or fix healthcare.

Oh no he's being respectful to show how unfounded everyone's fears were.

Seriously, stop the concern trolling.

Reality beginning to creep in around the edges, is it?

>wall
>muslim ban

exactly. everything else the republican party stands for is fine and as long a trump can get these done it will make our country great again.

No he hasn't

Breaking news right now: Pence will lead transition team instead of Chris Christie because Christie wanted Never-Trumpers to be involved in major positions