Trump promised visa-free travel for Poles if he's elected - he said he will deal with this during the first weeks of...

Trump promised visa-free travel for Poles if he's elected - he said he will deal with this during the first weeks of his presidency. I hope you guys are aware that this means that around 10 million or more Poles will move to Chicago, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Poles_in_the_United_States#Decay_of_Polish_urban_communities
thenews.pl/1/10/Artykul/273151,Trump-to-deal-with-visafree-travel-for-Poles-if-elected
youtube.com/watch?v=FPbTWDeqQf0
youtu.be/DMKc_1Ufa5Q
youtu.be/kSMhTxAAytk
youtube.com/watch?v=FVVjGx58eJw
tgsnt.tv/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If they flip the state red, then I'm okay with it.

Good, if we can replace Brownies with white immigrants we can stop turning into a latin american shithole while simultaneously claiming to be the "mosaic of diversity" the left creams itself over

yeah, i love hot blondes, vodka, and pastries.

sounds fucking great. fuck yea.

maga mutherfuckers

He will cuck us like Obama did.

Bless you and your people, we'd love more Poles here in the US

Did he mention poles abroad?

Reminder that Poles are hard-working people when there's no goons waiting to steal 60% of their paycheck every month.

My favorite CSGO team is polish. What's the chance of Pasha and the boys relocating to the US?

you clearly have no idea how your own coutry works. its impossible to legally move to usa unless you are millionaire. this is about tourist VISA, we are butthurt because almost whole europe can go to usa without it, but we cant

>poles VS nogs
fucking magnificent

I'm cool with that. It could be worse, you could me Mexicans.

I want a polish wife asap

Works for me. Poles gave us Witcher 3

dude, he literally can not without changing laws. The reasons poles still have to have a visa is because where other euro-nationals do not, is because poles continuously overstay their visa.
You probably can imagine how a president known for his stance against illegal immigration might have a problem with changing laws already in place to protect from illegal immigration.

my uncle has been voting republican for +30 years now, from what i've heard polonia shifted heavly to the right in illinois seeing how many prominiently polish districs (e.g. Jackow in Chicago) have been turning into a nigger infested, detroit tier shitholes

I like Polish people, and would gladly accept them into my area.

but thats not true. you have no idea what you are talking about. you can check if you dont believe me. Poles on average overstay as much as other euros. I mean now, 2014-2016.

why bother posting if you dont know shit?

the reason is different: Percentage of people who are denied tourist visa is too high

I'd welcome you guys with open arms. Just remember Chicago Polish is different in that lots of American words are barely changed. Hotdoga i Computera.

are they white

finally my toilet will get fixed. and cheap too

Nope. We are slavs.

Kolonko ma racje, PiSs will most likely try to discourage Trump from abolishing visas for poles cause someone's gotta pay for 500+

I don't think America has the same attitude that Bongs do toward Poles. Unless it's just me.

slavs are white

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Poles_in_the_United_States#Decay_of_Polish_urban_communities

Poles in the US are based, they're our ally against the nogs.

Source?

Will America be flooded with Poles?
They probably will just settle on the coast or Chicago.

I was actually hoping the Ukraine conflict would have a lot of them immigrating.

thenews.pl/1/10/Artykul/273151,Trump-to-deal-with-visafree-travel-for-Poles-if-elected

A lot of them did seem to immigrate. I live in Minnesota and I'm noticing quite a few. Also some churches now have services in Russian/Ukrainian now.

What attitude would that be?
I think they're hard workers

>Trump promised visa-free travel for Poles if he's elected
President barely has a say in this, it's the Congress' job and they can't do it either because our visa rejection rate is way over the limit.

>I hope you guys are aware that this means that around 10 million or more Poles will move to Chicago, right?

Rather have it full of Poles than Niggers...

AHEAD OF SCHEDULE AND UNDER-BUDGET!

It will be nice to have religious white folk that will assimilate in three generations.

Most brits voted for brexit to get rid of Poles - this isn't some secret. Also since brexit referendum there were multiple hate attacks on Poles in UK. Average brit hate Poles.

>Morawiecki lives in a world of his own design, when low taxes are bad for the people who pay them
>PiS didn't think about upper-middle class having enough resources to book a plane ticket, make like a tree and leave when they decide enough is enough, and they won't allow for getting robbed anymore.

Good thing eternal anglo doesn't mind 7 pakis gangraping a primary schoolgirl :^)

With some Poles, it doesn't even take that long in the Chicago area. They get into strong Catholic church communities and are assimilated very, very quickly.

No they voted it to get the bank out of their government.

The anti polish violence is almost completely Jewish or Muslim.

Yes please

Oh wow that's pretty neat. I'd rather have the Mexicans of Europe than actual Mexicans.

Is there Polish organized crime in America?

I know there is the Russian and Ukrainian mobs but never heard of Poles in America.

The percentage of poles overstaying their visa is still more than double that of the average.

(It's still suprisingly low: 1.49% vs 0.65%/ You're right insofar as this really shouldn't be a issue.)

Just do what every mexican does then.. get a tourist Visa and never leave.

This

Yes, Polish food is criminally good.

>assimilate in three generations

It's just a meme. Most Poles live among themselves and barely assimilate. But nevertheless - we are a good, hard-working people - basically a slavic mexicans

Better poles than chipotles

thats not really a glowing endorsement to a trump board

Both my parents came here in 1980 and 1981 before martial law was in stated on a work visa and just never went back. They've both been citizens for over 10 years now. Ty based Reagan for green cards

Can confirm. Family been here since GdaƄsk turned to ashes. No one learns polish anymore dou.

/thread

Would Polish people want to compete with mexicans for whatever off-the-books jobs they might be able to secure?

Poles still have quite a few gainful-employment opportunities within EU with close proximity to Poland which makes illegal immigration to US less appealing I would assume.

Unless it's legal, I don't think most poles would bother.

Trump is our guy, hopefully he will make not only America great again.

>US less appealing

Nope. USA is like holy land for Poles. If we could we would move our entire country there. If Trump will abolish visas Chicago will turn into polish city in less than 5 years

how would poles treat the sons of the dispora if we ever come back to the motherland?

White European immigration is totally fine with most people.

Are you black?

>If we could we would move our entire country there
Or just let america annex poland as a state

i'm white as white can be... someone would be disowned from my family if we ever brought a mullato or worse to our house

>inb4 huelander

I think black Brazilians don't have access to internet, nor tap water.

One of the players in polish national football team is from polish diaspora in Brazil (third generation). People here seems to really like him.

WHITE PEOPLE WILL MOVE TO AMERICA? OH NO!

Internet Cafes exist tho

Learn the language and we'll take you in. Come for a visit before you even think of settling pernamently.

Wouldn't - in theory - a Polish migrant worker make more money working legally in Germany, UK, Sweden or anywhere else in EU versus competing for illegal - minimum wage (fake-id) jobs in US?

I would also assume that Polish are on average more qualified than an average Mexican illegal immigrant.
Correct if I'm wrong.

good to know, i just want to have a honest life, a white family, and bew allowed to sperg out with some medieval sports :^D

youtube.com/watch?v=FPbTWDeqQf0

THREAD THEME
youtu.be/DMKc_1Ufa5Q

Keep it together Donald
Donald Trump
Don't call, come back
You won't be alone
Donald
Donald Trump
Don't wait, come back
Because we're sad

Shitty VHS version: youtu.be/kSMhTxAAytk

he doesn't look polish

>Brazil
>White

Pick one

>Shitty VHS
home recorded VHS is the most aesthetic thing that can be

SHADILAY
SHADILAY
and SHADILAY

Importing poles would be great for removing sandniggers

youtube.com/watch?v=FVVjGx58eJw

>Poles will move to Chicago

Will you promise to run out the fucking Chiraq street trash? If so I don't care, I'll take Slav squatting over 50 shootings a day.

someone needs to build the wall

come on over brother
your dues will be putting down the great chimpout if your moving to chicago.

tgsnt.tv/

Theirs literally nothing wrong with poles. You won't make our culture worse if your traits become dominant.

>Mexican """SAILORS""" wanted to cross the border to america on a boat, but ended up in the middle of Europe, harassing women and acting subhuman

He's third generation. His grandpa and gradma moved to Brazil before WW1

yo, we are like snow mexicans - i mean.. and we've got a lot of vodka too!

Plz import a polish gf for me

;_;

i'll take plumbers over mooslums any day

As long as you speak perfect polish nobody should give a fuck.

Standard of living in USA is lower than in Poland.
Poland is safer, has less homicide and crime than USA.
It's more profitable to move to UK or Sweden.

I for one welcome our new Polish invaders.

White trash >>> shitskins

I'm fine with it. We need more whites here

This is how bad it's become. We're begging pollacks to come here

God help us

>Standard of living in USA is lower than in Poland.
>Poland is safer, has less homicide and crime than USA.
>It's more profitable to move to UK or Sweden.

All of this is true except the first part. Standards of living in the US vary VASTLY, depending on where you live (which depends almost entirely on your income)

I feel like the only diversity America should have and celebrate is of white people from different European backgrounds. Niggers and spics are not welcome considering how destructive they are to society. Asians should be honorary whites.

>video ends with a shot of a brick wall
what did they mean by this

are you implying this is a bad thing? i'll take poles over syrians and mudslims any fucking day. Cleveland is full of polacks. We love pierogi.

>make more money working legally in Germany, UK, Sweden

Doesn't matter. It's imprinted on our minds that USA is heaven on Earth and every Pole want to live there.

>Standard of living in USA is lower than in Poland.
wrong
>Poland is safer, has less homicide and crime than USA.
In the cities. Which is why Poles move to suburbs instead of the actual city of Chicago.
>It's more profitable to move to UK or Sweden.
wrong

It's not hard to find safe places to live in the US. Just avoid darkies and you're just as safe as Europe.

Pole living in Commiefornia, thank you guys for the kind words. I've been dropping truth bombs on my coworkers since I arrived, converting 2 into trump supporters.

Let's MAGA together.

Yes he would, nobody in Poland would want to move to USA besides small minority. EU offers better standard of living and jobs, plus it is easy to visit Poland.

It makes you wonder if this is Trump's plan. If the left complains, tell them that we thought they loved different cultures and immigration. Force them to say they don't want whites.

A plan like this is the ONLY WAY the right maintains power. It has to of least crossed their minds.

Better than Ahmeds, desu.

For the same job I'd be getting 33k pounds in the UK I'm getting 120k usd in the us. Other than visa issues people would rather go to the us.

Poles are white. We don't have a culture here anyway. If they're not criminals than that's good.