You bastards made Huma cry. Are you guys happy now?

You bastards made Huma cry. Are you guys happy now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tgheRzhCTkc
nypost.com/2016/11/10/chelsea-clinton-being-groomed-to-run-for-congress/
youtube.com/watch?v=2Ko9TpduOhE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, I am

>never forget to carry your fag coffe

>Huma
Her name is missing the n

Whore will be deported back to Saudi where they will behead her.

Why the fuck do women cry so much? They claim to be equal to men but I don't see men crying like tiny little babies when we don't get our way.

Women need to stop crying so much. It is pathetic. Even my 3 year old doesn't cry as much as your average adult women do.

>Are you guys happy now?
This whole week I'm so fucking happy I never was in all my past life.

they play with therapy dogs and play-doh in their pol sci classes, what do you expect

looks like she's starting to drink coffee without sugar. I made that face too when I started, but she will get used to it soon enough. Sugar is nothing but empty calories anyway.

hey man therapy dogs are based. they even have therapy horses now for PTSD veterans, shit is cute

Women cry because it's an effective way to relieve stress. They cry like every day. Even if they don't need to.

Why do men fap all the time? Some do even when they're not horny.

Serious answer?

It has to do with estrogen and testosterone. Sex hormones at different levels cause different responses to stress.

Who am i kidding, you don't want a real answer.

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

Yes

Kek, men don't walk down the street fapping in front of the public when they lose.

Fucking white knights. Comparing masturbation to crying like women don't masturbate too. Give me a break.

She's crying because she knows she's going to prison.

"Conan! What is best in life?"
"To Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of the women!"

I will protect her.

Requesting the picture of Huma's feet

Oh now.

That video where she says here life is like living a nightmare is already way too much for me.

Blame Weiner. He could be 7 inches deep in her and sucking on her toes, but no... he had hand the election to Trump by sexting a 15 year old

I relish in her tears

Me too, Ivan. We can be pals now, I'll bring you whiskey in exchange for pirozhkis.

Fuck you. She feels good.

very

still terribly unhappy overall, but now I;m terribly unhappy overall with a pulsating erection

are YOU happy now?

Yes I am

>men
>not horny
Pick 1

good. She's an ugly cunt. I hope she disappears from the media for good.

TEARS FOR YEARS

normally she looks bony, thin and overly Saudi but in this pic she looks insanely good. dem thighs

Huma never puts out, thats why Weiner keeps getting caught sexting.

youtube.com/watch?v=tgheRzhCTkc

will she embrace radical islam now?

>tfw you will never be scolded by Huma and Hillary

Same here.

>Are you guys happy now?

I am fully erect.

no, i wont be happy until shes getting railed in the ass by transgender burtha in prison. after all, she does believe in transgender rights :)

Yes, still waiting for her indictment too

Daily reminder that Hilary wining the popular vote and losing the representative one twice in a row is entirely her fault. She single single handedly lost Clinton two presidential runs in a row.

His point was
>an effective way to relieve stress

you fucking mongoloid, youre getting outraged for literally nothing. good job sperglet

She's ethnically Pakistani/Indian not Saudi.

research the bitch before you come here and disgrace the north.

I'll be honest. Any shot of these two together, or of their house, is weird odd or creepy for some reason.

At first glance, it seems like a normal house, but both of them dress like teenagers. There are no decorations or paintings anywhere and everything looks more like an office than a home. They don't dress like someone's parents.

It's like they bought their lives at Home Depot or something. I can't explain it.

Honestly keeping this woman out of the white house is almost as important to me as keeping Hillary out.

Watch the Weiner documentary, it's where all the images come from.

Ecstatic. Why is she still in the USA?

fpbp
/thread

Huma & Hillary are grooming Chelsea for congress. I don't think we've seen the last of them.

nypost.com/2016/11/10/chelsea-clinton-being-groomed-to-run-for-congress/

As the other user said, watch Weiner, their entire marriage, I believe these photos were taken at a time when Huma knew he was still sexting and this was supposed to be a "reconciliation" and "family" shoot for a magazine to prove their marriage was OK again

of course she cries. her sould will be sacrificed to moloch in order to make up for losing the campagne and to fuel moloch more strength for the next election cycles. those are tears of joy because she will finally meet her god

youtube.com/watch?v=2Ko9TpduOhE

The political capital the republicans would gain out of this would exceed my annoyance at the Clintons having not been extinguished from political life

"Chelsea in Congress; the Democrats never change/learn", the ads just write themselves

They do in italy

Only mildly. Happiness will be when she swings from the Traitor Tree.

Whos hooma? Never heard of it.

>Abloooblooblooobloooabloooblooo

Hahhahhahaha get fuckrd sharia Barbie.

have you ever seen mr and mrs smith? it's basically the same thing. she's a saudi spy and he's a mossad agent and the whole marriage is basically for pr

Moloch is in decline. He no longer has control of the situation. Kek is now bringing the rise of the resistance. Kek will put order in the house before YHWH returns.

ahahah crying in the street
only a fuck ing wo man
looooooooser

>Comparing masturbation to crying like women don't masturbate too.

men cry to, they are just taught not to because it's faggy n gay

I've always said women look their most beautiful when they're crying and Huma is doing nothing here to change my mind.
Stunning.

>Why the fuck do women cry so much?
This is especially entertaining when FtM trannies claim to have a male brain but still cry like a bitch all the time. They shatter their own delusion.

What is wrong with her eye?

AW = Anthony Weiner
WJC = ???

Who's WJC in this?

women have a larger corpus callosum than men do, which for anyone who doesn't know its the bundle of nerves connecting the two hemispheres of the brain

this means their emotional thought and logical thought overlap quite a lot, where as men its much more compartmentalized and easier to manage

Sauce.

Not until we make her die.

She's just holding back a curry dump.

DELETE THIS.

William Jefferson Clinton, aka
>Big Bill

>She looks like a mexican

I was gonna say
>7 inches
But then I remembered we've seen his dick

William J. Clinton
aka
Slick Willy
aka
Wild Bill

>claim both sexes are equal
>claim no difference between men and women
>everything is a social construct

>claim to have been born with a female brain in a male body

Something doesn't quite fit right here.

>Moloch is in decline.
he better be, he better has vanished before im gonna get him and whoop his ass

They strike me as close friends - but I doubt they fucked much, maybe to have the kid...

Bill Clinton you stupid illiterate south american piece of fucking dogshit at the bottom of my shoe. WHY are you so fucking retarded? Everyone in your country is.

This plus I'm pretty sure Chelsea is an incompetent, spoiled brat.

William Jefferson Clinton

Maybe men need to learn to cry more. It's not healthy to keep all your negative emotions trapped inside.

Oh no! :(

Poor Huma.

I'm a sucker for people's feelings, I do feel for her. Even Hillary. The right man won, but it doesn't mean that I'm happy the losers are distraught.

They're done counting the popular vote now, and she didn't win faggot.

Maybe her Starbucks holiday edition latte wasn't frothy enough?

fkljsadl; fskladfs

She probably eats babies.

Why are so many Sup Forumssters into fat girls? I thought we liked aryans, not nigger aesthetic.

this doujin should be illegal for the things it's done to my dick

this is a pretty cut and dry case of overreaction family

I literally wish that I could taste those tears. I bet they're so salty.

Sauce?

Yeah, there's the whole spirit cooking thing. I suspect they were all involved in the bodily fluids thing... Gross...

HAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAI CANT FUCKING BREATH HAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Yes.

Slick Willy

sauce??????

Maybe women should learn to laugh more, instead of internalizing everything to extremes?