The Amazing Spider-Man duology was superior to that Homecoming schlock put out by Disney

The Amazing Spider-Man duology was superior to that Homecoming schlock put out by Disney.

Are you retarded

HE'S SPIDER-MAN
HE HATES ME
HE LIED TO ME

Get of the internet Avi

I still haven't watched amazing spiderman. I really should one of these days.

Both are pretty good but the ending to 2 makes me tear up every time.

1 is really good and probably the most faithful to the comics Spidey movie ever. People just didn’t like 60 tropes being updated for the 21st century(skateboarding is not a “cool” thing anymore).

2 is garbage and never should be viewed by anyone.

I really like the first TASM movie and was looking forward the second one so much. I was so disappointed by the meh the movie was.

The MCU one is pretty good but it's not muh Peter and muh Gwen, it's just a random cast of diverse kids.

Why were people disappointed by the sequel?

It wasn't a movie. It was a press kit for future movies.

looked very nice, but no substance

And the Sam Raimi trilogy is superior to both of them.

Oh, you mean the movie where Peter let Uncle Ben get shot over chocolate milk and had the revenge plot that went nowhere? Yeah, great Spider-Man

In these times, it's more realistic than someone wanting to do wrestling.

Raimi films were the best but Holland is, by far, the best Spider-Man. Garfield's was the worst.

Any performer would do really. Originally it was Peter getting a big head, showing off his powers, and looking out for himself after getting so much shit at school. In ASM he's not really that much of an outcast, and he just got pissy that he didnt have enough milk money. Not really the same impact, and it just comes off pathetic

Whoa now, they're both good Spideys. It's generally accepted that Tobey is best Peter, Andrew is best Spidey, and Tom is best both.

Did you somehow miss the entire point of him being frustrated with his life in general, having a shitty day, fighting with his adoptive parents AND then being blown off for missing a few cents? Dude figured "yeah ok, whatever, I'll look the other way if it means I get what's mine", i.e. the same selfishness that got his uncle killed in the original.

Spin it however you want, Uncle Ben still got shot over chocolate milk, and that kind of kills any weight the tragedy had given how silly it is

Why is Uncle Ben a nigger?

>HE HATES 'A MAY
>HE LIED 'A TA MAY

Ok, you really missed it. Wow.

>Y-You don't get it
Keep gulping down that chocolate milk, junior

>most faithful to the comics Spidey movie ever.
only casuals think this

fpbp

And now you're going full retard. Nice one.
I guess any kind of person dying in a robbery-related incident is silly then.

Disagree. I just saw Homecoming, and aside from the general progressive signalling, it was a much better package.

Hey I just like the wrestling setup better, sue me. Getting pissy at a convenience store didn't do it for me

I can accept that. But saying it has less weight because of the item in question is silly. Whether he gets killed over money or groceries, Ben dying because he tried to do right where Peter didn't is still tragic.

i would have loved to see that sinister six movie

Why? Rhino was trash

the sinister six are one of my favourite marvel teams

>The Amazing Spider-Man duology

That's a funny way to say failed trilogy.

Look, buddy, don't be the next Boco

okay

>Still namefags

A contrarian appears.

TASM movies were horribly messy and tonally all over the place.

Even if Homecoming was a sterile quipfest (which makes more sense for Spider-Man than any of the other Marvel properties at least), there's no fucking way it's worse than TASM.

no

Ow, the edge...

It was actually retarded.

because it was bad. had many of the same problems that Spider-man 3 had, actually.

>Movie that was only made as sequel bait for the eventual, totally will happen Spidey vs S6 movie
>The Peter and Gwen loveplot, while at the beginning going ok, goes way too retarded.
>Peter's decision to not give his best friend who was in danger of dying his blood made him look like a complete douchebag, hell, not even in the comics Spidey is as much as an asshole with his friends.
>Electro, Rhyno and Goblin can't carry the film like propper villains.
>Literally had the same problems too as with SM3.

Like, as much as you want to be nice, there's no way that TASM2 can be considered a good movie.

I didn't HATE it, there were parts that I liked.

and then there was HE LIED TO ME HE SHOT AT ME etc etc

Not an argument

>probably the most faithful to the comics Spidey movie ever
Nigga, they couldn't even get the fucking costume right. Pretty much the only thing they did right was how they portrayed Flash.

>Over the top New York accent
>Teenage heartthrob twink
>Arrogant self-important douche
>Le “Bad Boy” that pisses off girlfriend’s father
>Not an earnest boy next door
>Not even a real nerd
Andrew Garfield a SHIT

He doesn't date Gwen in high school, Peter isn't some pretty boy douche bag. It's all wrong. Fuck off.

They're both pretty bad.

You know ASM Pete had a pretty okay high school life

Holland Spider-Man was a good boy.

Who the fuck is Uncle Ben?

His presence is still in the movie, even directly referenced.

Like, the rice guy?

I thought you faggots didn't want to retread on Uncle Ben?

We don't need to see him die again, but it would be nice to acknowledge his existence.

They did though

Bad things happen sometimes =/= I miss my dead uncle

He tells Ned that Aunt May is still fragile over Ben dying

Nothing specifically about Ben Parker, like he's voldemort or some shit like that.

Because everyone and their damn grandma knows Uncle Ben gets killed, like the Waynes. You need it spelled out to you? Did you want the ghost of Ben nodding at Peter?

Nah we should just ignore the biggest motivating factor for Spider-Man like the retarded step child in the basement to the point where nobody will even say his name, and have Tony Stark be Peter's father figure instead.

>Did you want the ghost of Ben nodding at Peter?
Now I do

Better yet, let's just make Spider-Man a teenage Iron Man.

Tony isn't his father figure, and how many Spider-Man stories stop to remind the audience Uncle Ben happened?

VIRGIIIIIIINITY
ELECTRIIIIIIIICITY

You don't have to stop the story

I bet you loved the Martha scene

They're all fucking shit. They're mindless blockbusters.

I just don't make excuses when the MCU does something stupid

ha, I miss imdb boards, his page was full of people dumping on him

He's more motivated by getting validation from Tony Stark than he is by power and responsibility.

Old comic Peter is also not a do gooder little "boy next door" trope like Clark Kent either, he's an arrogant cynical little shit who thinks he's better than everyone around him

He's closer to Mandark than he is Jimmy Neutron

He also used his powers to beat the shit outta Flash once.

too many villains too little focus andrew garfield is annoying as peter and most of the movie is peter harry is annoying

The visuals were really impressive, but it was kind of a mess.

Peter just wanted to test his blood first to make sure it wouldn't make things worse.

He dates Gwen doesn't he? That's good enough. Movie adaptions dont need to be 1:1.

Peter was a douchebag in the earlier comics. Go read them. Attractiveness is subjective and Peter has been told repeatedly that he's good looking.

I mean, technically Gwen Stacy's death and Green Goblin's look were funnier than anything in MCU. Not sure if that's intentional though.

It's not bad but a little of a mess

Not this mechanical trash plox

OP, why do you want to blow your weekend on shit like this

Cause he is neet that likes to argue with people.

Here's a fucking idea that is modernized and not silly
Underground fight clubs. Yes, they exist. They're even ran by various shady individuals so you could've set up Tombstone or some other crime lord. Of course that would require Sony to actually plan ahead and not just have a "we will have the Sinister Six in the future we just don't know how yet, lol" mindset.

That would be the same scene from the Raimi one, just a different martial art.

Also, thinking the convenience store thing was bad is just silly, is chocolate milk just too funny a word or something for you?

>everyone is tied to Oscorp
you just know they would just put 6 random mercs in those suits and call them the sinister 6

You really don't see how stupid it is Uncle Ben dying over chocolate milk?

Do tell us

Not really, it's no more stupid than anything else. The point is not what Peter did while Ben got killed, it's simply that Peter allowed a crime to happen that lead to his uncles death

Ok, retard

>these are everyones opinions, make sure to parrot them!

>Tom is best both.

Nah. He's just acceptable as both.

he meets gwen and harry in college, fun fact the death of gwen stacy predates wolverine.

#2 is over stuffed. You can say this but any number of MCU movies - not all, but enough. #2 suffers from corporate mandate as well, especially setting up all the Spidey-universe crap. Cut out the stuff with Little Gobi and Rhino, and just leave Electro in but with a better characterization and more screen time for Jamie and it's a far better, cleaner film. You can introduce Henry and leave in the friendship stuff, just not have Norman die yet, and all that genetic crap.

>The MCU one is pretty good but it's not muh Peter and muh Gwen, it's just a random cast of diverse kids.

I'd call it OK, not pretty good, but yes, it was just a random cast of diverse kids. Plus an Aunt May that looks more Italian than anything and way too young.

Homecoming was dull, but ASM1 and 2 were hilariously bad.

>But saying it has less weight because of the item in question is silly. Whether he gets killed over money or groceries, Ben dying because he tried to do right where Peter didn't is still tragic.

This

And the reason it happens is that Chocolate Milk is the internet meme for this particular movie, in the same way that "Martha/Why did you say that name" is the internet meme for that movie and the "tornado" or "Man of Murder" is for MoS.

It's Shorthand for Stupidity for this day and age.

whats so bad about using a screen name moot did you he got respect

>Double post
Need we say more?

1st one is pretty decent but Lizard wasn't a good villain in it. Other than that...not really sure why everyone dislikes it. It is legitimately better than Homocoming
part 2 was crap