Literally forgotten about because of Pink Diamond's reveal

>literally forgotten about because of Pink Diamond's reveal

being Emerald is suffering

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mqvu4FSsWGk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>all of Lars' character development and space adventures is just exposition instead of an episode.
weak.

I would be Emerald newest friend

>we'll never get an episode or episodes of Lars recounting how he first got away from Homeworld with the Off Colors and became Captain Harlock

It'll suck if that's the case. I really hope it's not. Just have him get home and then tell everyone how it went as a kind of seaman's tale.

He should also stay a space pirate.

Is Emerald a trap ?

>Establish Steven can swap minds with Lars, a perfect excuse to stay in POV
>All his development is still off-screen for an anime reference

They present as female analogues by default but
I mean gems could shape shift a cock if you ask them.

Like her more tan Sadie already. She and Lars are the true otp.

No, she's just voiced by a drag performer who wanted to specifically voice a villain on the show, IIRC
The voice is perfectly feminine and excellent

>drag performer
And people say that this show doesn't have an agenda.

Would you only tolerate the show if they went out of their way to discriminate against certain minority groups which make you uncomfortable, i.e. actually pushed an agenda?

youtube.com/watch?v=Mqvu4FSsWGk
I think they're great, man. Not everything has to be about this shit you're yelling about.

Yes, because that would be hilarious.

It's a stupid design. Nobody will really miss it, like the aliens from the lastest episode.

>the polyamorous slug is still alive

RuPaul guest starred in Harvey Beaks.

she looks so much better than Pink Diamond
Pink Diamond looks so fucking boring, what a disappointment

If I wasn't told just now, I would never have known. She could hire 100% trannies for all I care. It's just a voice.

Well that makes it easier to self-insert as her.

How the fuck she avoided the enemy fire being so big and slow?

>save "Emerald" for years because it's one of the cardinal gemstones
>use it on a villain whose whole role is to yell at Lars through a monitor

Stevonnie totally wants him

>her

And that show was cancelled. As it should be SU for spreading faggotry.

She actualy has a NICE DESIGN.

Wich impresses me, because even if I warm to them, most new gems have mediocre or bad desgins.

For some reason I can't bring myself to actually enjoy lars as a character

Pink is cute and people care more about muh lore then Lars. Personally I would love a Lars of the Stars spin-off short but it's not happening

I'd care for lars if the show didn't shit on him in this episode.
>episode is in space
>manages to bring townie drama

I like how Stevonnie is more obviously two kids in a trenchcoat than proper gem fusions, who see themselves as a single entity separate from their component gems.

>tfw you're so lame Lars is your arch-enemy.

And it was the most horrible kind of townie drama.
>Muh cool kids!
Steven should have slapped the shit out of that bitch.

Lars alpha'd up in space. I think Beach City has an orb of confusion buried somewhere.

I think you didnt see the new episode

>lars figures she won't kill them because she likes the ship
>she really just likes lars
OTP
T
P

>Lars cums inside her
>Bingo bingo

>Emerald and Lars have a Carmelita and Sly Cooper dynamic

Leave her alone!

Yeees. Man I wish this was the case. Sugar needs to kill larsadie

Accurate

honestly I kinda of ship Captain Lars and Stevonnie now, although not in the present day, more something to happen a couple decades in the future after Stevonnie has become a permafusion

I dunno they kinda flip between being synced and not being synced.

> not stevonnie x kevin

Steven's love of Lars + Connie being a weeb

>after Stevonnie has become a permafusion
Ew I hate that this will probably happen

>pink diamond and rose existing at the same time
incorrect

We don't even know what either of their bottom halves look like.

well it's either that or Connie eventually dying of old age(unless she ends up getting "Pinked" before the show ends)

Does Greg in this image represent Rose is Pink brainlets?

Are you retarded, Rose and Pink Diamond were both around for most of the rebellion.

>mods deleted my "Sup Forumsmblr" reply
You faggots.

Why does she have both Yellow and Blue's emblems?

Did anyone really expect the show to stop being terrible?

Nothing after the first season has really meant a damn thing.

What the fuck am I looking at?
Doodle user autism?

user, what color do you get when you mix the blue crayon with the yellow crayon?

how exactly does jungle moon NOT suggest that rose is in fact pink?

The fact that there's no actual proof whatsoever presented in the episode other than people looking too far into Stevonnie's mental abilities

Secondary colored gems are shared between diamonds. Green engineers and space forces are too vital to for any one leader to have control of.

Maybe she has vital roles in both armies. It's all one empire anyway.

You're right

>Starts jerking him off and doing other lewd shit
>She thinks it's torture
Artfags, please.

Its just a silly comic user
You're also missing the fact that lars is there while pd is alive

Seriously.

I get that people love their "rose is PD" shit, but they HAVE to reconcile with the fact that both Rose and PD existed at the same time at least for half the war.
Any Rose is PD theory has to have some way to account for that.

They both existed for a while, and then PD bodyjacked Rose and shattered her original body.
Fucking duh, user

The blue is just a reflection on her armor

Also people saying since yellow and blue make green it makes sense she belongs to both are forgetting peridot. Shes green and only belonged to yellow

I'm open to the idea of Rose being Pink, but a convincing case has yet to be presented. All I've seen is guesswork and convoluted assumptions to make the theory work. Rose could very well be Pink, but to be so smugly sure of it to the point of calling it confirmed at this point is stupid.

I can't fully tell if you're being sarcastic here cause there's actually faggots that think this is a viable theory.

Pink's shattering was at least halfway into the WAR.
As in Rose from before and after The Answer couldn't have been PD herself. The idea that PD bodyswapped her way later and there was no changes at all is retarded.

"I-it's not like I like you or anything, offcolor!"

I was being serious, but I realize now that I was a big fucking idiot, and concede that you're right.

>gf breaks up with me over holiday.
>both love SU.
>Both love Harlock.
>Can't watch SU anymore because it just reminds me of her.
>My gem Emerald is a fucking tranny.

I should just kill myself.

Follow up, Rose "rotating" her gem is an even worse theory

How long did it take for your birthstone to show up, Sup Forums?

First episode.

i thought this too.

>Daily Reminder

far into it.

and when it did show, i was let down.

well one of them is Opal so pretty early, we have yet to see a non-corrupt Tourmaline in the show though

>52 episodes

Suffice to say, I was quite let down.

MY BIRTHSTONE IS SHIT

They keep mispronouncing peridot, now every retard ever is mispronouncing peridot

Peri-doh sounds dumb though

Who cares, she's meh as fuck

She's an amalgamation of how many gems? She doesn't dodge. She simply tanks. Not combat effective but hella tough.

Though even a picture of Sadie makes him a fucking faggot again. Seriously I hope they don't get together. They are bad for each other and do so much better apart. I mean, make them friends sure but they should never fug again. At least 3 of those 4 off-colors would happily take on extra duties as the captain's cumbucket.

And Clark Kent can't be superman, they are both in metropolis!

She doesn't report to any one diamond, but to the active members of the Diamond Authority as a unit. It's a sign she's a big fucking deal by gem standards Much more then some glorified mere Jasper or something like some faggot children have as threats

It's dumb in Superman and even dumber here.

Steven can bodyjack and rose could mass control lesser units (at least plants). If we go off the pink diamond/RQ theory, those are a diamonds power, not a RQ power. Pink diamond didn't bodyjack RQ halfway through the war, she piloted her. Or she bodyjacked back and forth repeatedly while leaving the inactive body comatose. Either works.

And Amethyst can't be the Purple Puma

I disagree, but even by your standards, if it's dumb, while... dumb doens't mean an invalid theory.

>implying PD didn't control Rose's body for brief periods of time prior to shattering
who says she immediately bodyswapped permanently?

1st and 32nd episodes. June's birthstones are Pearl and Alexandrite, somehow? Thanks, (((jewelers)))

It's valid in the sense that it's remotely possible, but now you're introducing some kind of Hannah Montana shit to try to make everything work, which is based on nothing and only complicates things. The more hypothetical complications you add, the less viable the whole thing appears. The simplest solution is just that Pink Diamond and Rose Quartz are and have always been separate people.

It does explain how Rose Quartz could suddenly be at the palinquin and strike a killing blow though. Nobody is sure how it happened because the witnesses were all literally puppeted by PD just before it went down.

>Nah guys, clearly Pink used the power we have no confirmation anyone but Steven could use in order to control a random Rose Quartz for 500+ years while waging war against herself but then decided to just take the body entirely while assassinating her actual form, duh.

Do you realize how retarded this is?
Yeah, Pink could have had some change of heart over time, but she is not Rose. Their visible similarities are simply because Pink made the Rose Quartz in her image.

Or Rose popped through an emergency trapdoor under Pink's palanquin and yelled "SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKER" *stab* then floated away. That would explain it too.

How is it retarded? If PD/RQ is valid, then she should theoretically have any power Steven has with the exception of human fusion/possession.

4 years, luckily I have two. Really hoping Citrine will be better.

Then why didn't the Sapphire's warn her? The Lawyer wasn't wrong. A sneak attack should have failed based on them alone. Irrelevant though, because they were both outside the Palinquin when it happened.