Lazarus

Why isnt this more popular?

Because it's not a cape comic.

>SJWshit for ants

The art is really bad. It had it day in the sun though, it was one of Image's most talked about books during that post-Saga boom where all their books were talked about. For what it's worth it's still good as well although I wish it'd pick up the pace.

It's not very sjw though. Yeah there's stronk womyn but it's never written in a way that they are stronk because they're womyn.

>The art is really bad
Art ain't great, but it's not bad either, just a bit stiff at times.

Because Nick Cave said Lazarus had to "dig yourself, Lazarus, dig yourself"...not that WE had to like it.

It’s blatant leftist propaganda. Let’s make up some dystopia where the people who actually created Western civilization wreck it. You know what actually wrecks civilizations, Greg? Your beloved fucking Communism, that’s what.

Because rucka is one note and that note gets really fucking stale.

Rucka identifies as a lesbian and that's weird, man

Because I can name numerous Image books that are WAY better than that shit.

>Because rucka is one note and that note gets really fucking stale.
Black Magic, The Old Guard, and Lazarus; his three current ongoings are nothing alike.

>Let’s make up some dystopia where the people who actually created Western civilization wreck it
That's every dystopian piece of fiction

does it feature a moody, alcoholic brunette lesbian

No.

Then do it please.

Uhhh. The three do star moody, self destructive, sticking it to the man (literally male) brunnettes. I'd say most of them are probably bisexual. Especially if you count Stumptown as well.

Lazarus doesn't star that. Forever isn't moody or an alcoholic.

She gets moodier.

But seriously. Each of them has their distinctives, but they're all so very "Rucka main female character" it's really obvious. Not that they're not good, but it's useless to deny he has a trope.

>She gets moodier.
She reminds me of a dog starved for approval with her "dad". And the dude knows what he likes, you gonna complain about Mignola writing about evil monkeys?

You live in a country where people have poluted underground water that other people drink to extract gaz and everybody's happy because it created jobs. And it happened in the last 10 years.

You live in a country where tens of thousands of people lost their home because bankers bet that the housing market would always go up.

So yeah, keep thinking that only communism can wreck a country and its people.

>The three do star moody, self destructive, sticking it to the man (literally male) brunnettes
Only somewhat self-destructive or moody Mc is the one from The Old Guard, and the only comic that could bee seen as sticking it to the man (Not literally) is Lazarus, but Mc is anything but moody.

Meant to quote:

I said they were good, didn't I?

Although the writer is ok the art is dull. Walking Dead has made the need to have artist who can do a “Charlie Alred “ impression in demand for this specific genre of comic.

Which is depressing because he isn't good either.

Exactly

When are we getting the 3rd hardcover of this series?

>Triggered over dystopian cliches

What a flaming faggot.

Because it's pretty dull.