Yeah, just remeber that Republicans are responsible for most of these problems, Drumpfcucks

Stay mad m80

Facebook intellectuals need not apply.

leaving out the fact the the reason economy dipped is because the media told everyone trump is gonna destroy the economy/us.
and not blaming the corrupt lying media but trump is just delusional [he is not even in power yet].

stocks have only gone up, how is it bad for the economy?

And yet, the DOW reached a new high yesterday...

>facebook
>literally posting non-facts
>"B-but its gonna be bad!"
>Drumpf is actually considered an insult by leftards
>Posting your gay shit here
>Thinking anyone cares

Kek, its like watching little children throw hissy fits.

Sage shit threads

>If it gets worse it's republicans' fault
>not taking into account the possibility that it has to get worse and the republicans may actually reduce the effects
>he would present the reduced effects as evidence of republican-induced worsening

My.Fucking.God.

Democracy is a mistake

Holy shit guys, Trump's not even in office yet and he's getting blamed for shit. Do you think they'll blame Obama like they did with Bush?

This is gonna be a rough 4 years

So I guess they may now take responsibility for the DOW being at its highest point ever?

I knew I should have bought in when it tanked, was kind of hoping it would dip lower first and then jump on it. Oh well...

>And yet, the Dow reached a new high yesterday

While this is true, ultimately it's less relevant to most people than median household income. That is going to be the ultimate metric to watch.

Also, that unemployment number if bullshit. Total unemployment, U6, still has not hit pre-2008 levels. It has been trending downward since 2010, as to be expected during any minor economic recovery, but if Trump can get that number to below 7% that would be a "yuge" win.

Well thats clearly due to internalized marginalized white privilege racist misogyny transphobic xenophobic hate speech white male patriarchy islamaphobia omg i cant even im literallt shaking

>4.9% unemloyement
>Bad thing
>Thinks that bye raising taxes it will destroy the bad thing
>Dosent understand how economy works
And we are the idiots?GTFA he isnt eaven in power yet you libtard fuck i myself live in a nation witch has been destroyed bye left wing and this retarded social democracy,democrats are baiting there own tails if i thought that it is wery important i would explain it to you in all of the details but this is irelevant becose your ann idiot and this will not change it!

I heard that this surge in the stock market is actually artificial. People are manipulating the markets to drive them up before trump takes office so they can crash it extra hard right as he steps in to leave him with a shitshow

screencap this

Does he mean trade deficit? The national debt is like $20 trillion.

>implying i voted for trump because he is a cuckservative

Didn't the labor force decrease, deficit increase, median household decrease under Obama? Now they care about this stuff?

these people live in a bubble and dont realize that the rust belt is hurting and that the unemployment rate dove down because people stopped looking for jobs since there are none

(((Alan Wittenberg))) likes this

The Economic death spiral was incredibly apparent before Obama took office. Come now.

Trying to help get those jobs back is as silly as giving away money to the unemployed that aren't looking. Those jobs aren't flourishing because the world has moved on and another country is supplying those resources at a far greater cost. Liberals nailed coal jobs hard, but coal jobs are about to be a fiction in the U.S. at some point.