Which show would you permanently cancel

Which show would you permanently cancel
I want SU canceled

None, I just want CN to have better shows.

getting this out of the way

>Wanting SU cancelled

When did you grow so cynical user? When did you stop being excited for plot driven shows?

TTG. Not because I particularly hate it (I merely find it average), but because I'd be interested in what would happen to the following episode vacuum.

Beat me to it

>SU
>plot driven

>When did you stop being excited for plot driven shows?
When 75% of said plot filler is badly written, badly animated and focus on unfunny comedy, background characters that aren't interesting and basically focus more on dumb shit nobody cares about while putting said "story" fall in the wayside.

NuPowerpuff Girls. Doesn't get any airtime anyways, nobody shows anything but contempt for it, and I doubt it's even making toy sales because any merchandise I see of it is in the clearance section of stores.

Also SU is actually ok, OP.

This. TTGO is what's choking the life from the network. Nobody would even notice if SU was suddenly canceled for many months after at least.

All of them. Regular Show is the only worthwhile program that CN has had in the last decade, and it was only watchable 3/4 of the time.

>Ex-GF sign is the same as Ex-waifu's sign

I didn't wanted to feel fucking sad and depressed today Sup Forums but all the memories are rushing in now.... Shit.....

Cancel TTG, and shows like SU will have actual breathing room to put out more new episodes in a span of weeks and not months

SU.

>When did you stop being excited for plot driven shows?
When "plot driven" became a selling point, and having a lore at all was considered more important than putting in the effort to make it something interesting or of substance.
Not that I blame SU. I can think of a certain other show that did it earlier, although due to the vehement worship it gets on Sup Forums I won't name it (but will probably confirm its existence once someone inevitably tries to guess by replying "yes" in spoiler tags).

I was going to say this, but honestly at the rate it's going, I'd say it's on its way out after S2 wraps up.

I have no solid opinion on SU one way or another. If only because we've seen so many god damn hiatuses. Like holy shit months at a time tier hiatus.

Maybe I'm still sore about how we ended 2017 at CN, but I think a two week marathon of "OUR NEW FAVORITE SHOW" was pushing it. It needs to be shown the door. Or put on a fucking hiatus for once and we'll see who can muster a fuck for it's absence.

TTG
NuPPG

The only shows there that deserve DEATH
NuBEN10 isn't on there but that's shit too!

Everything else is ok!

>is a cancer
I've never been so insulted in my entire life.

I need you to go to Sup Forums and say this in a berserk thread. You know nothing

no-no, I know of the boat. That is painful granted.

I just changed my birthday, legally.
Then murdered myself.

TTG is choking the CN schedule, it needs to die.

TTG
It's for the greater good

>Born November 22nd.
>It's always a split day between different charts between Sagittarius and Scorpio.
I am either a Connie or Marceline. Fucking kill me please...

Is this a Saint Seiya reference?

I was born under the sign of Gemini in the year of the monkey! Fuse those two and you get...

and its a shame how much they actively despised it, it's a wonder why they kept renewing it even though they clearly hated it the most, up to the point of sabotaging its ratings and having ghost premieres with shifting timeslots akin to what took chowder and flapjack down

ATLA
or TT

What you say about my SU!?

LoK

>SU
The show is dying a slow death due to its bomb format scheduling and lack of advertising on the channel the majority of the time.

>AT
Already dead, CN hasn't released the remaining produced episodes.

>WBB
While I don't watch it as it doesn't pull me in. The show is fine.

>Nu-PPG
Nuke it from orbit.

>Gumball
Ben has stepped away from season 6, right? I doubt that CNUK will continue to fund the show for another season or longer.

>TTG
Eh, it would be fine if CN didn't air it constantly.

They couldn't even get a different show for each square.

>I'd be interested in what would happen to the following episode vacuum.
Reruns.

Stop abbreviating Steven Universe, it's lazy as fuck.

>tfw capricorn

>Steven
>Cancer
True.

t. Gemini

>scorpio

None of SU is filler you pleb.

>DUDE I WANT MORE TOWNIES AND TRANSBONIE XDD
Kys man

Probably PPG, because I don't even see that air anymore?

All of them look like they come from one cartoon.

How so

That's just their main shows they've been pushing on social media.

Regular Show for instance could've made them avoid using 4 steven universe characters

>garnet
>january birthstone
>Aries

What a shit list.

so...you want some fuck?

similar art styles.

I want your life canceled.

...And you to be President.

>Finn

I wish.

>sharing a sign with Cumball
Where is a shotgun so I could kill myself?

Teen Titans so they have to show something else for once.

>cancer
Of course.

How is Garnet not the Gemini? She's literally two in one and she's a fucking gem.

>Steven, Garnet, Pearl, and....Connie

Being Amethyst is suffering.

I WANT FUCKING REGULAR SHOW BACK CANCEL ALL OF THIS SHIT EXCEPT GUMBALL

shit ship

>Aquarius
>my waifu

FUCK YEAH

regular show is over ans SU is the only good cartoon left , except gumball of course

All of them in that picture for starters.

You're lazy as fuck.

>tfw capricorn
bird mom is the best mom

You should kill yourself you dumb faggot.

Bump

the current spiderman show should be cancelled in its place they should bring back spectacular spiderman

TTG for sure

Adventure Time
it's had a good run, but now it's time to let it die.

I won't choose the obvious, but I'd like Rebecca Sugar and her gagle of SJW fuck wits fired (out of a canon) from the show (into a sun). The show could work without the sjw and gay ass elements, then the show would probably rate higher than TTG.

If you say anything other than TTG, you're retarded.

Damn, you're fast.

ttg obviously. finally kill the corpse that is cn

there's way too much bait in this thread at this moment, try again in a couple minutes.