Tfw 384/386 slots are teen titans go

tfw 384/386 slots are teen titans go

Who watches TV anymore? are you over the age of 40?

>muh streaming
Eat a dick, people still like TV and thats no excuse to spam this shit

Like, how is that station still running?! Is TTG really that sustainable that you can do that for months on end?! Wouldn't kids get eventually bored of it?

>people still like TV
That's why ratings have been going down for years, right?

>you post this anytime someone mentions the objective statistical fact of younger audiences by a vast majority, leaving TV in favor of other mediums
>implying he was excusing it when all he asked was why anyone would care about a dying platform
Cartoon Network doesn't have to pay to produce it, so every airing is basically free money.

Choke on dust grandpa faggot

I said something similar once before, but CN seems to have embraced the idea that cable TV will die way too fast. They're trying to get their app over hard, reminds me of a forced push in wrasslin. Probably why they're trailing at 800K average viewers behind both Disney and Nick.

Choke to death on jizz you fucking trend obsessed faggot

How about they just put their cartoons up on youtube it would save kids from having to suffer watching 240p with tweaked sound

Its been worse since the TTG spam, if anything tvs stabalizing with consistent viewers. Just look at nicks ratings

>Cartoon Network doesn't have to pay to produce it
CN licenses it from DC.

>t. Grandpa who still listens to the radio for news

>tfw don't watch Cartoon Network and don't care what they run
Feels good man

>DURR ANYTHING I PERCIEVE IS OLD I HATE BECAUSE IM A FAGGOT WHO ONLY LIKES STUFF THATS NEW REGARDLESS IF ITS SHIT
Kill yourself, streaming will die within the next couple years because its unprofitable, even then thats not an excuse to abandon tv, or for CN to play utter shit on it.

Thank you, your indifference to the problem makes you just as bad as the faggots ruining the channel by playing this shit. I hope you fucking choke in your sleep

K grandpa. Keep believing that while you bang on rocks.

Scum sucking hipster cuck

Apologies that some of us evolved better taste and found it elsewhere, you fucking caveman.

>evolved better taste
>TTG
Pick one and only one, man child

This TTG spam makes Johnny Test look tame in comparison

What? You think us evolved people are watching Cartoon Network? Laugh out loud.

t. CEO of Blockbuster

>hey man, i dont care about CN anymore, but if you dare complain about how shit its gotten your in the wrong, just ignore it and let mediocrity and awful business decisions take over
Youre cancer

Nice deflecting chump

>hipster
>despite it being the growing preferred mode of consumption for entertainment

K out of touch grandpa. Enjoy huffing dust

Old news.

>watching cable
LOL

Shoot your minuscule brains out you inbred cancer

K grandpa take your meds

Are you fucking 12?

I live in the woods and my Internet is only on for 4 hours a day. They also limit the quality of my streaming to 480p. The only other competing ISP isn't much better and I am currently trapped in a contract. If I didn't have TV, I would actually kill myself.

K grandpa don't choke on dust turning on the radio