Do non whites who fought in the meme war get a pass on the day of the rope?

Do non whites who fought in the meme war get a pass on the day of the rope?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IauXjfEe7So
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes

>Sweden Yes

It was never about whites. That's what stormfags want you to believe.

It was about nationalism and ending globalism.

of course

STOP REMINDING ME!!

No, you useful idiots who voted against your kind will be the first to swing.

If you can pass as a qt trap I'll bring you over, you can be my bitch.

This.

No mate, Australia is going to be 99% white again. You can fuck right off.

Don't you have some black cocks to suck, Milo?

I'd be down t.b.q.h.f.a.m

>Sup Forums are the true multiculturalists

Freaks me out every time

>id=milf

>t. Stormweenie

m-moar?

>t. race mixing degenerate liberal faggot

No you filthy slavnigger

Yes. A pass to their country of ethnic origin.

Yes, they should be given a good chunk of money and sent back to their own countries to create a better life for themselves there

you just posted one Ahmed

how dare you insult my future bride (male)

Reply when your nation becomes first world atleast once

watch your mouth muzzie :^)

Race has nothing to do with social hierarchy.

Cucks like Cuckdeau rank much lower than a patriot like me even though I am not a white.

People who work to destroy their own cultures deserve to be destroyed.

Nope.

Name?

You don't get to make social hierarchy rankings. You can't even poo in the loo.

нинeнь блaгopoдных

found her

This.

Where is my fucking meme medal?

If you score above 100 in an IQ-test.

America is not your ethinic orgin too fuck boy

Of course, we'll still need our cotton picked

not because of arab inbreds like you

They get to skip the queue to gas chambers.

this post is correct. please pay attention to this and ignore stormfaggotry.

Yes. You'll have the state's full protection as you leave the country peacefully and quickly.

>shitpost
>shitflag
>hurr day of rope dur

I hope something local bites you on the ass for being so stupid

Shut the fuck up Milo.

Nationalism is about race, you fuckwit.

No, but it's made of less scratchy material.

I think most whites at this stage would be happy with immigration being reduced to a trickle. Perhaps Africa and the crap bits of Asia can get their shit together, and we can encourage people to go back. Nothing would make me happier than to see African nations prosperous, actually using their natural resources and fertile lands rather than scratching around in the dirt.

This is not plebbit. We really do hate niggers here. It's not ironic, sarcastic or facetious. Fuck off.

Yeah the dude in that pic gets it
>milf

Being White is a state of mind

almost

Sup Forums is satire newfriend. -_-

this is why your country is a failed state, your people are dying and you yourself are a fucking disgrace.

This. Culture must be preserved, not just the white race.

You eventually get to a point where you have to define what is and what isn't white, to the point where you're left with just a single culture. At that point, you've done the exact same thing that globalists are trying to achieve with "race" mixing. Race is in quotations because it's more about culture than anything.

Whether you like the culture that blacks or asians have or not, I can assure you that those people love their own culture, and should be free to live with their culture in their own nations. You could try arguing that blacks are "subhumans" who don't deserve their culture, nation, or land, but there's nothing to be gained by destroying their culture and peoples other than materialistic things like land.

Having a national identity, having pride in your culture and your nation, having a community oriented population is what nationalism is about. Destroying other cultures has nothing to do with nationalism, and serves no purpose in bettering the world.

no, nationalism is about the greater good of your country, paki. Deporting you would for example be an act of true nationalism

Agreed. Far right white supremacists are controlled opposition to stifle nationalist movements.I don't think I'm superior because I'm white- I just like seing white culture/race maintained.

You,hue,I like Brazil,should go take a visit agian someday
Go back to Russia
I can't wait to get a gun soon,
I'll fucking kill those liberals and niggers
They won't stop me,since its pretty much legal now
Fucking removed the cancer with steel enemas
Let the whole fucking thing burn already

>Let the whole fucking thing burn already
This, fuck Sweden up Ahmed, do it!

>You will never have a dickgirl as qt as this

We all have a common god though

Yeah, for example this guy

Yes they do.

finest bant

Why live ?

HAH that's hilarious

>Dem feet
>Dat sideboob

Culture comes from race first, then religion and then history. So yeah, race has to be preserved for a culture to survive. Cause no group of blacks will want to teach about a white man's accomplishment instead of their own for exemple.

Only like 30% of Hispanics and 40% of blacks voted Trump. I think we can keep them 2bh.

Someone run the numbers on how small the non white pop would be if we only kept the honorary Sup Forumsacks.

4% of blacks*

just imagine her in this position with same guy HOT

God damn

>foot fetish
degeneracy

it's a black male thing

They will if they agree to keep their dirty nigger hands off of our women

Yes.

These non whites, however, do not.

youtube.com/watch?v=IauXjfEe7So

It's like someone believed the leftist propaganda that supposed to deter you from nationalism, but rolled with this version of nationalism anyway. Like a living caricature.

more sideboobs and underboobs please
also I like feathers

They tricked you.
Trump many times said that he will not bother about Europe anymore. Hell, he even said he will not bother about Canada either, putting it on the same level as Mexico in trade relationships.

Yes, and being non white doesn't mean you're a nigger. They aren't the same thing.

And then they say turk why you rape woman

How can I NOT????

I'm black as ink and I voted trump. It has nothing to do with race and every other trump supporter I've met DOESN'T give a shit about:

>race
>gender
>sexuality
>religion

WE WANT EQUALITY unlike the left who want to worship feelings

No
But you get a massive advantage in advance notice for fleeing

is that a grell

Please stop I can't contain it.

But she is average.

ok.. post 10/10 then

>If you have an IQ of 100 and above average skills in a certain area for people above 25.
>An IQ of 100 for people below 25.
>Shitposting is not a skill
I'd make it apply to whites as well.

Also your girl is not white, sorry.
See the problem - the only real white girls have light eyes and hair.

If blacks are in their own separate nation and don't talk about another nations culture, how would that affect that other nations culture? I'm going to assume you meant blacks currently in the nation.

As I said in that earlier post, I'm against the mixing of other cultures, and race is a superset of cultures. This doesn't mean we should just kick all the blacks out of our nation and leave them in Africa to die; I'd agree that we should help African nations develop, but still keep them separate.

I do agree with you, though, that there is a divide between races and this does nothing but hurt both our cultures, however I don't believe killing or deporting other races would be the best method to solving this divide. Segregation, as it was done in America, definitely was not the answer to solving this either. As of yet, I have no real idea as to what action or series of actions would actually solve this divide, but that's simply because I haven't read enough on this issue. From what I have read, the only solutions I've seen were about affirmative action and other such social programs. Those haven't done much to help that divide. I refuse to believe, however, that the best solution we have is to kill or deport other cultures. I should also clarify that when I say kill, I mean both the death of the culture and the people of that culture. I refuse to believe it because it is just not humane.

The main point of my post, though, was to say that culture must be preserved, and your scope shouldn't be narrowed to just the white race. I wasn't trying to imply that the white race doesn't matter.

r/The_Donald is that way >>>>.

You're not needed anymore multikulti cuck. The Trump movement was about Race and Race only. Literally the only thing that matters.

The alt-right useful idiots here will say yes. They'll do 90% of the deporting for us. When that's over we'll come for you. Get out while you can. Seriously moving isn't that difficult stop being a lazy dependent shitskin.

Globalist borderless policies fucked with our cultures, there is a dire need to set things straight to ensure we have a safe and sovereign future. YOU. HAVE. TO. GO. BACK.

Asian Californian here and I agree. The most educated Latino at my job (he was ex schoolteacher) voted trump as well

nigga are you even trying?

They will be put in reservations were they life their lives in peace and will only interact with the other races on argreed upon time and place by both parties

This, "Legal" Shitskins are just as bad as the Illegals. A document given to them from a sham government doesn't make them any less Subhuman. I still laugh that we got the cucks to vote for Trump . They all need to go.

Did I hurt your feelings my little brown eyed gypsy?

1 post by this id
I thought ctr left

Check again redditor faggot. Did you actually think we supported shitskins here?

Did you forgot that there will be another elections in the next 4 years? With supporters like you trump can fail next time. Keep low profile, be a good boy.

No

exactly

>>>/reddit/

Fuck off, we only have 2 years until the next congressional elections. We either get shit done now or never.

>day of the rope
>not satire

I bet you think Trump and Hillary were really fighting too

4 years is not enough. Not even 8 years to be honest. To pull out shit like this you need two two terms presidents one after another.
And yeah, also to keep Congress and Senate.
Good luck with that and stop been naive.

>these idiots believe they can retake america
It's already gg, start learning spanish now

>All those self-hating whites voting for Hillary
The white man is not perfect.

Besides, the meme war is just a prelude to the liquidation of communists and globalists. The white man needs all the allies he can get considering how much of his race is traitorous pieces of shit and molly-coddled upper middle-class trash.

Nope. We need to make America great again and that includes making it white again.