>>97876962

We've already established several times over that pretty much any alien race could dominate the Gems militarily, but which ones would actually lose to them?
Keep in mind that a single Lapis Lazuli was able to steal Earth's oceans over the course of an afternoon, so that's a pretty big handicap for most organic races should the Gems actually be able to reach their homeworld.

Who fucking knows? We've seen the gems able to terraform planets (basically an Exterminatus), spawn soldiers in basically any planet and some of them have pretty OP powers (Lapis for example). Problem is, we don't know exactly what they can do because the show is more interested in showing what that mute kid is doing with his pokemon friends.

Decepticons would probably lose, knowing their track record when fighting human children.

Via a force led by the CGs?

Anything that preys exclusively on organics is fucked. Xenomorphs, Necromorphs/The brother moons, all flood strains not on silentium level, the cybermen, citizens of Clom, the Thing strain, etc. All completely fucked, with the exception of the Flood which is very clever.

Via a force that has convinced lapis gems to act as geo weapons? Anything that cares enough about it's water supply to surrender.

HW gems? Any race that can be driven insane by the diamond song.

Oh, and humanity too. When your entire species is worth less as a military force than a zookeeper/doctor, and her bastard son, you're kinda fucked.

The only reason they were able to do half that shit to Earth is because they showed up while we were still in the Iron Age, and Rebecca Sugar sucks so much dick at worldbuilding (and doesn't even swallow) that she accidentally made the humans dumber than the ones in Invader Zim. Realistically the US government would take notice at Maryland getting fucked by aliens on a weekly basis and a giant pillar made up of all the Earth's water driving distance from the East Coast.

>US government would take notice at Maryland getting fucked by aliens on a weekly basis

And then do what? Nuke the pillar of water? Send bombers into orbit, where their planes immediately fail?

Humanity realises they are out of their depth, and steps aside. I've had enough of traitorous 'government turns evil against allies' for the greater good bullshit in every fucking sci fi series ever. It was retarded in Transformers, and it would be retarded now.

Mud men agencies not fucking shit up is a nice change in this kind of show.

They literally have Giant Hands that fire lasers at their disposal. That's not even their basic weaponry. There's also that "Imperial Warship" of theirs that was pretty FUCKHUEG. They went to Earth to colonise, they didn't bring everything that they could. Even then, I don't think even the great US army have things at their beck for that kind of threat.
>Lmao nukes
And fuck up the atmosphere, good.

I'm not saying that America alone could take on the entire Gem homeworld (but we'd sure as hell try), the point was that the Gems tried to kill us all several times and you'd think humanity as a whole would take notice and try to do something about it.
Lars, a random 16-year-old, manages to make a mockery of the Homeworld military regularly. The Gems are a lot less competent than they look.

>Lars, a random 16-year-old, manages to make a mockery of the Homeworld military regularly. The Gems are a lot less competent than they look.
Emerald is a meme, the only reason she didn't obliterate the ship because she loved it. If someone like Jasper was in command, it would have been over.
>the point was that the Gems tried to kill us all several times
And failed because Rose decided that she wanted to fuck those primitives. Also it's funny that humanity barely has any idea about the gems. Either it's shitty writing or government conspiracy.

Shitty writing. Ronaldo and Steven put videos of the Gems online, they make no effort to hide themselves and traipse around the country, and when Lapis flew Steven to New Jersey the only reaction they got was some dude throwing his Tims at them.

My theory is that it's held at the highest level that the gems exist, but it's been learned (harshly in some cases) that doing anything but quarantining them or their problems results in disaster.

Of course, because the manner in which the CGs retaliate is so ridiculous, no-one can openly put down that history in books anymore without being mocked.

>So you're telling me, that instead of the Pope making a miraculous decision about not killing cats to combat the Black Death, a pink woman in a wedding dress spanked him repeatedly until he cried uncle for hurting her precious kitties?
>Additionally, the slave trade was started and immediately stopped because a black woman with an afro came out of the sea, boarded ships, and lectured them on the joys of tantric and codependent fucking until their minds broke?
>Instead of you know, brotherhood of man and all that.
>Furthermore, women getting the vote nationwide was accelerated by 'a smug lesbian ballerina' using condescending reverse psychology on politicians, instead of just the natural respect between sexes catching up?
>Finally, and ladies and gentlemen this is my favourite part, the UN only took such a strong stance on world hunger issues because a purple midget ate every piece of stationary, all reserves of motor oil, the cutlery and dishes, 3000 tankards (not of anything, just the tankards), and most of seats in their HQ as a form of protest?
>'Y..yes.'

>the joys of tantric and codependent fucking until their minds broke
Not gonna lie, that sounds like a pretty good time to me.

Any normal-ish verse would be crushed
i.e. our reality, Avatar-verse, Harry Potter, etc
The weaker spacefaring verses wouldn't stand much of a chance too

I dunno, they're kinda pretty shit
they could probably beat some grots?
provided dey ain't part of da revolutionary army, then the gems get stomped

Please Garnet, Steven is for hug, not fug

Peridot said
>My lack of skill is an objective fact. I'm an Era-2 Peridot. I am new. Resources are dwindling onHomeworld. They can't makeGemslike they used to. That's why they give Era-2Peridotstechnological enhancements because we... don't have powers.

don't have powers

you didn't watch that entire episode, did you user?
at the end of the episode it's revealed she has magnetic powers, she only lacks shapeshifting powers

The point is
Lapis probably is ultra rare
And gems have era's,
And our peridot discovered those magnetic powers for luck, but can be a special ability too,
aka: not every gem have special power

>Phase 1: gem spacecraft enter the solar system. They scan all the planets for life, finding signs on the third planet. Third planet is habitable and holds signs of intelligent life. Jasper asks for orders from Homeworld. When she get's them, they are clear: CONQUER PLANET.
>Phase 2: Gems detonate EMPs in atmosphere. The first world is left defenseless. A small asteroid is slung into Pyongyang just to keep Kimmy from acting up. Orbital bombardment begins with turbo lasers and asteroids. Submersibles and silos attempt to hit space craft with ICBMs. Most of these attempts end in failure, or are deflected by the shields. After one hour, most of man's main population centers have been destroyed. Death toll: 500,000,000.
>Phase 3: Jaspar sends a ultimatum to all surviving world leaders: "Surrender. You are now our slaves." She then departs to deal with Steven and the gems herself. Most governments comply. Attempted resistance is organized in surviving parts of north America, Russia, china, etc. All are brutally crushed, save for what's left of Kimmy's wind up army and Mujihadeen in Afghanistan. Europe literally just bends over backwards. Intense wild fires rage all over north America, power plants melt down all over, infrastructure getting fucked increases death toll to 1,000,000,000 and growing.
>Phase 4: Humans enslaved en masse save for holdouts in deep wilderness areas. America reduced to a rump puppet state in the Rockies. Human population reduced to 3,000,000,00 by the end of the first year. It's continuing to fall.
>Phase 5: end of first decade. Population: 1,000,000,000. Wide swaths of the world terraformed for plantation use, strangely popular with Ferengi entrepreneurs.

Then one day, a Ferengi bought a slave.
>"Hey brother. This one is... Rather portly."
>"Yeah. Absolute bottom of the barrel."
>"Oh, you two know nothing about business. This was a fair bargain, both for me and my new employee."
>"WWWAAAAHHHH!"
>"At least he's honest."

I think that them running out of resources is proof that they're a shit-tier alien race.

Most of the ones that are screeched to the contrary. The "Homeworld is completely stupid and worthless" noise is just a byproduct of noisemakers who like bashing anything related to Steven Universe.

Isn't that proof that they're the opposite? They've ravaged every viable planet with seemingly no opposition, aside from Rose's rebellion

>homeworld
>not incompetent

Gems beat anyone that do not have relatively advanced modes of space travel. Their method of colonization seem to be sending ship after ship to the planet while the supervising Diamond sits in an observatory from an orbiting moon.