TRUMP NASA AND LIBERAL TEARS

"I fucking love science" is upset that trump wants to turn nasa loose on the stars instead of living in low earth earth orbit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r6IZUq6v92I
youtube.com/watch?v=AVEkx1b2X8w
youtube.com/watch?v=yNVgzk3tbl0
youtube.com/watch?v=7Mdg5k-WBFw
youtube.com/watch?v=Hv6RbEOlqRo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They don't sound mad to me?

Oh god is Newt Gingrich gonna have anything to do with space exploration in Trump's administration?

The air force is the new NASA. Why are people so stupid

>He promised to MAGA
>He provided entertainment throughout his campaign
>He emerged victorious from a sea of memes and corrected records
>His winning has offered even more hours of entertainment via the saltiest of tears
>He wants to kill TPP and perhaps TTIP
>He's going to usher in the age of space travel
Is there anything this man can't do aside from lose?
Is that his curse?

Read the history of God Emperor from Warhammer40k

BOEING STARLINER! I CANT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING - WHY IS THIS COUNTRY SO COOL

MARS COLONY WHEN

get newt on the line
moon bases are a go

have we meme'd so hard that W40K lore became reality?

Yes

Moon base first! We need that tasty helium-3 to power our ion propulsion mars-trolleys.

>a
All these posts and no ones realize they lost the

>while holding anal beads

>midgets chanting
>while holding anal beads
>For the god emperor
>the game

muh dikk

>yfw Newt's position in the Cabinet will be Secretary of Space Colonization

United States Empire of the Stars
Make it Happen!!

Look at them try to act like Obama defunding NASA is encouraging private enterprise.
The space shuttle is retired and we're using Russian rockets to get to space because of Obama.

Anything to push the shitlib narrative and give the nigger credit.

>yfw Trump makes NASA go in to deep space mining because he wants to lay an economic foundation and motivation for space colonisation

You got something, anything, that can use He3 for fuel? Anything? An engine, reactor, your momma's ass?

> crickets

Make Mars Great Again.

if he wants to go to the stars he better replaces every fucking guy inside the nasa because all they know about is how to fake leaving the planet

>>ITT: globe cucks

Wake up to the flat truth faggots

MAKE SPACE GREAT AGAIN

The "I fucking love science" libcucks are all just posers who put on a facade. Scientific endeavors always get better funding and support under republican presidencies.

NASA funding increases slightly almost every year. Shuttle stand down startedunder Bush and was necessary as system was old and dangerous.

I'm super hyped for this. There's parts of the solar system we haven't been too in almost 30 years. There's so much more to see.

M I N O V S K Y
I
N
O
V
S
K
Y

so more nuclear reactors in space or not?

>Is there anything this man can't do aside from lose?
Bring back Ed's mom.

most of what NASA does is funded by the pentagon anyway, those shit space weapons are paid for with cocaine profits

Gotta keep up with the magic chi-laser built by china and the hindu UFO

AVE IMPERATOR

>groundwork laid by obama
There's no fucking depths of nonsense these people won't plunder.

There's literally no legitimate evidence for the flat earth theory.
Now the inner earth theory there's actually at least some credibility to it. Although equally as insane.

Say it with me

MOONBASE
>MOONBASE
MOONBASE
>MOONBASE
MOONBASE
>MOONBASE
MOONBASE
>MOONBASE
MOONBASE
>MOONBASE
MOONBASE
>MOONBASE
MOONBASE
>MOONBASE
MOONBASE
>MOONBASE
MOONBASE
>MOONBASE
MOONBASE
>MOONBASE
MOONBASE
>MOONBASE
MOONBASE
>MOONBASE

>tax large corporations hard
>unless they invest on space exploration

Find a flaw

I doubt this will happen, Newt will be too busy washing his hands in middle eastern blood

pay debnts before offering stupid economic advice please

Trump said he's going to make the USA #1 in space again...

MANIFEST DESTINY ON AYY LMAOS
MANIFEST DESTINY IN GALAXY FOR PEOPLE OF THE WEST
INSLAVE AYY LMAOS FOR LABOUR AND XENOS SEX SLAVES

GOING BACK TO THE MOON, BOYS. MARS IS NEXT.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

> you were born too early to have an ayy lmao sex slave harem

Kill yourself kek fag

Don't shit up other threads with this cringy autism

I thought you guys were kidding about the space colonies and the galactic empire.

god i just want to rape a fuckin g alien just wanna ram my cock in a retarded fucking alien pussy and ass

Low orbit is really fucking gay

>we've been to the moon and back a few times with no fatalities
>build Space Shuttle
>can't land on shit
>launch on a mission to circle the Earth for the hundreth time to do something gay like research how cow shit reacts to less gravity
>blows up and kills more people in one event than every space disaster combined

I live on Florida's space coast and people stopped even bothering to open their blinds to see the thing in the sky, let alone leave their house to see it. Space travel has been shit my entire life. It's time to go to Mars. Make Space Travel Great Again.

Kek is real, please respect our faith just as we respect yours

I lost a long long long time ago.

NASA can just step up their game on global warming fearmongering to get the funds.

b..but we invest in aerospace technologies

who is this semen demon?

>yfw you were born just in time to witness God Emperor Taking Humanity to Space and killing Xenos.

>We're living in the timeline where the God Emperor of Man is fucking real and is going to make space great again

I-Is Kek actually Tzeentch?

>Faith

I'm not respecting a newfag stupid fucking meme

NASA fakes a lot of its stuff if not all. the webcams installs at researchfacillities in antarctica never show the 24 hours day like thereshould be in winter (summer there). really weird flightpatterns of the commercial planes. videoproofs of people being able to see further than they are supposed to based on the given curvature.

however yes, all that doesnt mean it is flat, i never said it. but the flatearthers made some good observations but failed at the interpretation. there are other possible reasons for it. nasa faking stuff could be to cover up aliens, to cover up secret military spaceprogramm or spaceprogramm from the elites for when they drove this world into the dirt. it could be a huge psyop where they actually went to the moon/go into space but only show fake footage of it creating to opposing parties which are both right since the footage is fake but they are actually in space, where the one which buys the official version is bigger as usual, and from that moment out you can put every other conspiracy into the same area ad ridicule them as a whole. maybe ther is a hidden continent we arent supposed to see. maybe antarctica is like the redline in one piece and half the earth is waiting on the other side.

there ARE many smoking guns when you look into flat earth, which all dont mean the earth is flat, but that there is something fishy going on. for example i dont believe the earth is flat simply because the southern hemisphere has another nightsky than the northern

I'm ready to be the United States of SPAAAAAAAAAAACE

>iflscience

WE'RE GONNA MAKE THE GALAXY GREAT AGAIN FOLKS

XENOS BTFO

>implying we dont have already one or multiple bases on the moon

Moon base oh wait Hitler already has a moon base.

>alien intelligent life contacts earth with hostile intent
>TRUMP represents humanity
>aliens are in awe of the GOD EMPEROR
>the aliens surrender

HE WINS AGAIN

>fund nasa
>do not believe in man made global warming
this does not add up

How badly do you need to now?

What and why am I looking at?

JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN

AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU

WE MOONBASE

Imperial Viceroy of the Moon.

I AM THE EMPEROR'S WILL MADE MANIFEST

nope

picture taken from the moon where the nasa blurred something out. probably a moonbase

Trump ~ "I'm not just a racist, I'm a galactic racist."

So what do flat earthers know? maybe we never left low orbit

>tasty helium-3
i like that, it's....tasty

WE JUST HAVE TO BELIEVE

ebrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbr

>t trump wants to turn nasa loose on the stars instead of living in low earth earth orbit
Being a Superpower means having manned spaceflight, it's one of the criteria.

No manned spaceflight, no Superpower status.

It's not quite as cool as it sounds.
Trump hasn't gone heavy into details, but so far his policy towards space exploration seems like a natural progression from Obama's, which was honestly not bad.
SLS/Orion is well underway now, so I don't expect there to be much change regarding it. Maybe more or less funding, and more direction on what missions SLS will actually be used on. The Asteroid Redirect Mission might be scrapped in favor of more focus on Lunar or Martian missions for example.

Funding for big space projects like going to Mars or back to the moon does create a lot of quality jobs, as a large portion of NASA's funding gets spent on contracts to private companies. Plus it does a lot to inspire the public and give the nation something to be proud of as a whole, which goes right along with the MAGA theme.

BADLY user

see there is just a lot of stuff that just dont fit the current picture.

youtube.com/watch?v=r6IZUq6v92I

youtube.com/watch?v=AVEkx1b2X8w

youtube.com/watch?v=yNVgzk3tbl0 (at7:10 he shows you how they fly)

youtube.com/watch?v=7Mdg5k-WBFw

a few examples

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Nicole Mejia

Sieg America

Loose whitetopia federation that conquers the stars, maintains our peace and our culture and reclaims roman and alexander's lands when?

FUCKING BONER TIME

This, you know he'll do it.

how will trump prevent the space colonists from declaring independence

No we need to set up a base on Mars first to get the hard part out of the way.
Then we can set up a moonbase as a sort of launch site for easy travel from Earth and back.

With trump in office youll get a price cut on riding the soyuzes

Your wish is my command.

Are you fukin retarded? Im glad your whole kraut race is getting completely wiped from europe

Yeah that has been on NASA's schedule for a while now. In part to test their equipment in preparation for the Mars trip. Looking forward to it.

On time and under budget

When he says go to the stars he really means stop proving climate change is right and gtfo

> the meme generation explores space

FUCK STAR TREK!

youtube.com/watch?v=Hv6RbEOlqRo

nice argument totally insignificant piece of land

Is Trump cursed to always win?

Is he actually sick of losing?

Does he just take on greater and greater goals in an attempt to outdo his curse?

God damn Barron looks fucking great

You will know how we feel when they through all your weed into the space harbour.