"fall in love with Divorce"

>"fall in love with Divorce"

Why do the jews want to destroy the nuclear family so much?

I hate seeing this shit, women are so impressionable. This kind of shit needs to be banned.

Ever think that Jews aren't totally to blame and that white knights like you are defending the people who are fucking you in the ass?

You dont even know me, I do not support this bullshit- nor have I ever acted as a white night towards any woman. Seems like you are projecting a little bit.

Kek, ok white knight

>it's not the jews goy!

Fuck off JIDF

Ah ok, guess ive been found out. Cant win with you man.

(((You)))

>WOMEN ARE PERFECT ANGLES ITS THE DUTY OF EVERY MAN TO LAY HIS LIFE DOWN FOR EVEN THE LOWEST OF THESE PERFECT ANGELS AND TO CUT HIS DICK TIP OFF. ITS DA !!!JUDEN!!! WHO HAVE DONE THIS. WOMEN WOULD BE PERFECT IF IT WASNT FOR TE JEWSDDDDDSSSSSSS

>WOMEN WOULD BE PERFECT IF IT WASNT FOR TE JEWSDDDDDSSSSSSS
well theyd certainly be better off

This place has been flooded with retarded normalfags and redditards. Shame about your thread OP, show is more subversive garbage like Eat Pray Love and Bad Moms.

Yes, reddit doesn't worship women enough for my liking either

Naming the Jew has always been a challenge with these good goys

Yup, I just hope trump actually drains the swamp. He did look a little shaken after he got the "talk" from obama. Hope he doesnt pussy out.

why dont you go back there and tell them whats up

Why don't you check out my home page, tumblr/realMAN643

Mike Pence will fix this shit, hes gonna make divorce illegal

Right now the best Trump can do is lay low till he actually takes the white house
The nuclear family can create its own sets of beliefs that can be very dangerous to subversive parties, essentially divide and conquer

Agreed. Understandable considering the depth of the indoctrination, but the concept of lurking is lost with the recent influx of braindead idiots brought here by the memes. Emboldened by their numbers they spread their idiocy like cancer until the entire community is dragged down to their level.

Honestly, blaming Jews just remove the problem and pins it on a single entity. If we accept that humans are fucking degenerate and capable of this kind of fuckery we can try to fix shit, but its hard to admit our species as a whole is untermensch tier.

Yes, they need to lurk more. Soon they will realize women are angels just like I've always known then to be.

Anyone who disagrees is a newfag, needs to lurk moar, and is probably a JIDF SHILL TOO

NO!!!! WOMEN ARE PERFECT

THEIR OWNLY FLAW IS THAT THEY JUST SO HAPPEN TO BE ABLE TO BE UTTERLY CONTROLLED BY JEWS

OTHERWISE WOMEN WOULD BE ANGELS, WELL THEY ARE ANGLES NOW BUT YOU GET WHAT I MEAN

Honestly I was hoping that NatSoc generals would take over after the election, this board could become the next Sup Forums